Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Digital Deluxe & Premium Editions Announced
    Spoiler: show
    XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc. is pleased to announce that the long-awaited fighting game Granblue Fantasy: Versus will launch on March 3 in North America for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system. A head-to-head fighter set in the world of Cygames’ hit mobile game Granblue Fantasy and developed by legendary fighting game studio Arc System Works (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue), Granblue Fantasy: Versus will launch with multiple digital and physical versions tailored to the needs of series fans and newcomers alike. Special digital versions of Granblue Fantasy: Versus include the “Character Pass Set” and “Digital Deluxe” edition; and the physical “Premium Edition” and standalone retail version are now available for preorder on the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers.

All versions of Granblue Fantasy: Versus, including the physical and digital standard editions, will come with a download code granting items for the original Granblue Fantasy game on mobile and web browsers. The Color Pack bundle included in the premium physical and digital versions includes Color Pack Set 1, which contains 4 color patterns for the starting 11-character roster (some of this content will also be unlockable by completing certain requirements in the game), while Color Pack Set 2 and Color Pack Set 3 will each contain 5 additional color patterns for the same characters.
    https://store.xseedgames.com/product...antasy-versus/

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

So someone tell me about downloading the foreign version. Do I have to switch my PS4 back and forth every time I want to play it, between language settings? Or can I switch once, buy it, then switch back to US/English?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Switch to the foreign PSN account, download it, switch back to your NA PSN account, play it like normal. If you want the dlc, you're gonna have to switch to the foreign account again to buy it. I don't know what reason Xseed has for the delay but they lost a lot of sales since the SEA versions are all perfectly in English.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

HK version already sold out.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Are you trying to buy a physical copy? I used seagm to get some HK psn cards and got the digital version.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Granblue Fantasy: Versus (ArcSys Works/Cygames) - February 6, 2020 (JP) | March 3rd (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Are you trying to buy a physical copy? I used seagm to get some HK psn cards and got the digital version.
    I’ll look up some instructions on that. I gotta make an Asia account, cuz i only have a jp account. I heard netcode is w/e tho, i wonder if it’ll get resolved once the NA version releases since more people will buy the game.

Seagm is out, play-asia has HKD cards but more expensive. the dlc characters aren’t available instantly right?

Well that was easy, already got it, i’ll decide on the dlc later.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

DLC characters aren't available until March but most likely released after the anniversary event for the mobile game so they can reveal the final DLC character there. Netcode is typical Arcsys delay netcode, so if you played DBFZ and GGxrd, then you know what it's gonna be like. I've played a couple matches with someone in Texas and it's been a consistent delay 2. Playing someone in Orlando fluctuates between delay 1 and 2. I've had some underwater matches that are fucking atrocious as well but no clue where they were based and I had set the search to fastest too.

If you're gonna buy the HK version, it's HK$438 so you can get 6 of the 80 HK psn cards from Seagm and have enough for the base game. I've heard the Malaysian or Singapore versions are slightly cheaper but you still need to be able to find the PSN cards in stock. I'm still getting the NA version on release since I basically made my money back from buying the HK version by selling the codes for the mobile game rewards.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

really intrigued by this game but i absolutely can't be bothered to hunt down HK codes and make another account. just gonna be a month behind and get slaughtered (as though that's the deciding factor, lol)

BG Level

None of that sounds worth the trouble, so I'll just wait and be behind lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It’s... way easier than you think? Lol it took me 10 minutes to do everything and i already started downloading the game. Played it immediately after. It’s surprisingly more fun than i thought it would be. Some combos are tight, and the timing is less lenient than Guilty Gear it feels. Feels like an anime SF4.

BG Level

I played the beta and it was good.

BG Level

Is this what you guys bought? How many?

https://www.seagm.com/playstation-ne...d-psn-hongkong

Edit: And do I need to create a new PS4 account, once I switch to the HK language setting?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just create an HK account, go thru the steps, put HK as your country, then the other dropdown is the language, change it to english. You’re set.

I got my HK psn card from play-asia, the $500HKD one, the code was immediately in my account, redeemed it on HK ps store, and downloaded the game. Game is in full english, the mission mode is very well in-depth, and the character combos altho not many, it feels better than DBZs one, and gives you a better understanding, and they even have match-up tutorials like Guilty Gear.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Granblue Fantasy: Versus (ArcSys Works/Cygames) - February 6, 2020 (JP) | March 3rd (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Is this what you guys bought? How many?

https://www.seagm.com/playstation-ne...d-psn-hongkong

Edit: And do I need to create a new PS4 account, once I switch to the HK language setting?
    You can buy 6 there (6x80=480), i might buy 2 of them later on since i have remaining $ left to get the dlc.

The game is $438 if i’m correct.

BG Level

Is the character pass already live characters or do they come in the future?

BG Level

Just did the 500 Play-Asia option too. Downloading now. Hoping you're right that I can just switch back to my main, US account to play lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Just did the 500 Play-Asia option too. Downloading now. Hoping you're right that I can just switch back to my main, US account to play lol.
    Character pass starts in march, possibly to go together with the NA release. And i wouldn’t have done the purchase if i couldn’t switch back to my actual account. I’m playing on my US account.

BG Level

I did the "initial ranking matches" and played someone in the ranking queue, but how do you get to the little arcade ships to play people?

BG Level

I don't think Katalina has her cross-up anymore, lol...fuck this

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

To get access to all the online features you gotta do 5 of the AI ranking fights then 2 ranked matches. Then you pick "Online Lobby", Region > Area > Lobby > ship with the arcades.

edit:
    https://twitter.com/Meiva_XrdR/statu...184688642?s=20

It seems that more people played ranked at least once than in GGxrd Rev2. Surprising I guess? Some of the mobile players probably taking a look before they vanish forever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast