+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

That is one of my favorite builds for those small chambers. I tend to stack that with the lighting if you leave the red orbs out. Boss fights you just leave the orbs to do DoT and dash all over the place.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Just beat it again with a the chiron bow poison build. Got that duo skill with Aphrodite so poison stacks up to 8 if they're weak. It was poison on special hit and my attack had weak on it. Then I got the upgrade to where I can insta fire just not power shot and I would tag em then let the homing arrows poison shit lol

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    FFFFF almost had 2nd form of final boss (I think) but my HP dropped so fast outta nowhere

Had push back from poseidon on my dash + cast. Had bonus damage if enemies pushed into walls. Second wave anytime anyone pushed back. And Zeus' lightning anytime anyone got hit with a wave. +1 extra dash. Just dashed all over wrecking thing.
    Got my first win on bow of all things. Bow became irrelevant because I had a build similar to above. A little less thunder, more oomph on the push back and I also had dmg reduction at <40% hp.

Only died once and it was to the final boss. Everything in the tiny rooms exploded almost instantly lol

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ok to officially answer your question about the missing keepsake you need to beat the game 10 times and then you can get it thru the usual means of trading some nectar

Edit : there's another keepsake you can unlock as well after that, just keep talking to Hades as you get the opportunity

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

bought this on my lunch break, did a couple quick practice runs. fired it back up as soon as i logged out of work at 5 and now it is 11:40

good game imo

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Woot got my first clear. Similar wave dashing build. (with a bow that never got used lol)

Wave dash + rupture on knock back (damage when move) + 2x extra dashes + bonus boss dmg and some barrier knockback thing for more damage + bolt when dash dodging a hit + invuln call (this was awesome)

Beat zone 3 boss for the first time, and reached final boss without any deaths. Used one up on final boss. Woo!

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    bought this on my lunch break, did a couple quick practice runs. fired it back up as soon as i logged out of work at 5 and now it is 11:40

good game imo
    I keep falling into the trap of "just one more run" over and over lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Same. Bought this yesterday after seeing all the praise here. Wasted most of my day yesterday and now doing it today. Finally just got my first clear with sword.

Just had a run with chiron bow with sea storm spec, absolute monster build, whoever said to try it was right it was super fun and strong. Sea Storm, double bolts, jolted, 2nd wave, rupture with explosive shot and triple arrows. Nothing could get close, and whatever did died soon after.

I love this game.

BG Level

got this business because of all the acclaim and enjoyed it moderately until i got to i won't say i'm in love and now i am in love that was a killer boss battle

then died almost immediately running into lava in the second stage 10/10 would roguelike again

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Asphodel really sucked at first, but now I love it cause that tree bitch upgrades all my shit lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Asphodel really sucked at first, but now I love it cause that tree bitch upgrades all my shit lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"Beat" the game, at least the replay value is really high with something like this.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I've "beaten" it 3 times now but I still haven't seen the full story so I got plenty left to do

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It takes 10 clears to finish the main story

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah ok.

I discovered secret boss
    Spoiler: show
    Charon

Are there any more? Just a yes/no, don't spoil it.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yes-ish.

In one run I did have a completely random "boss" encounter I've never seen since (it was basically a super trash mob with the boss healthbar)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'll get this when the Switch physical release hits in 10-20 months because I have problems.

Though if anything deserves a double dip, it's Supergiant and this one.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Not that I'm anywhere close to being finished with this game (I still haven't beat the final boss) but I really hope they expand this game. I would gladly purchase a whole new DLC that costs the same price as this game. Really when it comes to Greek mythology they could just about do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It takes 10 clears to finish the main story
    LOL, i forgot that most are starting fresh so this is what they experience. I played this is early access, so i had a good 100+ wins before v1. Still playing with new builds and weapons aspects, so the life of the game extends for a while. I wish they gave a few things besides artwork for higher PoP pushes. Once you hit 20, there is only one other thing you can get at 32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast