+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So can we expect Japans shitty pull-rates on these banners? 1/11 all day? -- this is the only reason I'm not jumping on these banners.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    So can we expect Japans shitty pull-rates on these banners? 1/11 all day? -- this is the only reason I'm not jumping on these banners.
    The JP gacha change is still unverified, no real research has been done to confirm or deny that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The JP gacha change is still unverified, no real research has been done to confirm or deny that.
    ^^^^^this. The only reason people are claiming it changed is because 4A got tons of whales/hoarders to blow their stash on it and got bad luck or didn't get an AASB. Don't forget it would be illegal in Japan to change the gacha rates w/o notice due to gacha laws there.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The pitchforks may be able to be set down for now.

It seems the 40 pull thing in JP is that coupon system, and that after completing 40 new Cid Missions players can earn up to 40 pull tickets straight away.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw there's one additonal error in the videos showed in the letter: Axel's Awakening is Fire Awoken (meaning you need to use abilities with fire attributes to trigger the dualcast) but the video showed Sharpshooter+ Black Magic instead. I suppose the videos are simply from an older build that had some wrong settings.
    Meltdown still counts though so you can use that to dualcast earth and wind in you really need to, physical is stuck to fire only.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

40x pulls and 5 dollar usb select tomorrow (?)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

New JP ffrk report states that record rubies are now obtainable with mirage event battles (D350 fight that accompanies certain events every month). So rubies will no longer be just from Neo Torments.

Also JP is getting a Maria event, FFXV Gladiolus/Cor debut event with tie in promotion for Episode Ardyn. XIV pickup tie-in for FFXIV Shadowbringers. New 6* water nin skill (3/5/7 hit depending on blink + self blink + self blink stack) and new 6* earth knight (5 hits, scales with DEF, self DEF +).

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

so the earth knight ability is a 6* version of Guardbringer kinda? That's neat. New 6* Water nin skill.. depends on blink/self blink/self blink stack? so basically if you have two stacks, it hits max or w/e.. so it's like the 5* except for it hitting harder I assume?

FFXIV Pick up.. I wonder if that'll be gem cost.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The new Nin 6* is essentially both 5* water nin skills combined, so does dmg that scales with shadows and gives shadows. The new 6* Earth is guardbringer essentially and I imagine XIV pickup is simply a curated XIV banner at either full price or half off.

Also.... Cor to promote Ep. Ardyn...... Fuck off Dena and give us Ardyn!

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

They really should finish the elemental wheel with fire and wind versions. It's like they aren't thinking about anything but "well let's just redo this ability, add another hit, make it 6* lol".

Is it safe to dump all my relics/equipment I've been saving into rainbow shards or should I be waiting on anima or whatever they're called?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

iirc the anima thing is totally unrelated. free your inventory space! though i think the smart money is on saving cashing them in for elemental weapons. i might do a few RS pieces just for the hell of it, but plan to save the bulk of the shards i get from dumping all my old useless stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anima lenses are only acquired through events and by pulling dupes. Feel free to convert your stuff into shards now, you won't get lenses from it.

Gotcha, thanks! Yeah, planning on saving for the elemental weapons but never having to worry about inventory space again is nice

I missed it, how do we get more artifacts to trade for weapons? I assume it is tied to events, but I may have missed it somewhere

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Faris CSB confirmed on Banner 4 with Bartz/Terra AASBs. And there was much rejoicing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Faris CSB confirmed on Banner 4 with Bartz/Terra AASBs. And there was much rejoicing.
    Thank god. Bartz is my boy. I'm still missing wind chain, so hopefully can snag both \o/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Pretty sure I’m doing this while artifact/magia thing wrong. Put 25 points into my TGC’s attack, got the FFT sword artifact and took it to max level. Went into FFT ??? Torment, did only slightly more damage. I take it that’s because I was already at the soft cap?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I hope Rosa is still there, I only really want to pull on 4 and 5 now. Seems like they only shuffled the order then? Nothing is changed so far compared to JP... even Cloud's dark stuff is there.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Updated 6* ability list in resources sticky because we caught up to the abilities JP had. I also got around to updating the old 6* ability info.

Also yay chain blizzaja in May, about God damn time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast