+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

When does Anima update hit, and does anyone have a list of the relics it'll contain? I know I've seen the list somewhere on reddit but I just cannot find it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Been looking for a comprehensive list of relics myself, but here is one that lists the USB's NOT in the gem select when compared to the fest USB Select Gem Draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...oy&sh=9f3ff91a

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I just want LMRs for Celes, Ramza, Agrias, Zidane, and Prompto. And I guess any other doublecast LMRs I'm missing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Took Bartz and Terra to the Kefka fight with their Awakenings.

Have to admit, when they both started pumping out damage at the same time, with the music in the background, I got a lot hyped about it. The power of a gundam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Been looking for a comprehensive list of relics myself, but here is one that lists the USB's NOT in the gem select when compared to the fest USB Select Gem Draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...oy&sh=9f3ff91a
    Finally found it with the caveat that of course JP version doesn't guarantee it'll appear in NA:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...lm0/edit#gid=0

Has exactly what I was looking for - Laguna USB1 (imperil ice) is on it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A bunch of news from the MVP newsletter:
    -Spring login bonus (5 mythril and the usual eggs and lodes)+ another lenghty bonus (30 mythril, one each day).
    -Holy LD coming on the 24th including Edward's Chain and a bunch of medicas (Ovelia, Aerith2, Aphmau).
    -Same date for the Realm draw renewal (the 15 mythril 11 pulls for each realm).
    -FFVI event this week, FFII next week with its Torment. No Awakenings here.
    -Potentially dark magicites on the 24th as well given the holy LD.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And Mote dungeon Renewal is coming next week to JP with farmable 5* motes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

https://old.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...2e&sh=0df9c636

JP Update Livestream Thread

6* Magicite Notes:

6* magicites will require en-element on damage dealers, or else have damage severly cut (as in, double digit damage).
    Only 1 6* magicite will be allowed in any deck.
    Each will have a unique ability that cannot be inherited. Titan's is Spectrum Boon (Atk/Mag/Def/Res/Mnd Up).
    I may be reading it wrong, but each 6* magicite will have the same BDL aspects for attack moves as 5*, but also grant the party element boon (like Bartz' Awakening) and imperil on enemies upon entry.
    Savage modes on 6* can now stack.

Gameplay Notes:
    Naja Sahaleem to be added (JFC where the hell is Luzaf?!)
    World of FF event new character to be announced.
    Golden Week draws we probably wont ever get.
    10x G5 11 draws (110 total) over the course of 10 days. 1 coupon for the pull each day. If you miss a day, you're out of luck.

Also, time to start planning for a Core Torment dungeon. Elarra USB added to anima selection, JP getting a Core Mirage dungeon, and another round of realm draw renewals that now includes a Core option.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

NAJA AHHHH

ugh characters can be useless without enelement? rip my sora after 25s...

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Or chains are now 100% required if you don't have the en-element.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...2e&sh=0df9c636

JP Update Livestream Thread

6* Magicite Notes:

6* magicites will require en-element on damage dealers, or else have damage severly cut (as in, double digit damage).
    Only 1 6* magicite will be allowed in any deck.
    Each will have a unique ability that cannot be inherited. Titan's is Spectrum Boon (Atk/Mag/Def/Res/Mnd Up).
    I may be reading it wrong, but each 6* magicite will have the same BDL aspects for attack moves as 5*, but also grant the party element boon (like Bartz' Awakening) and imperil on enemies upon entry.
    Savage modes on 6* can now stack.

Gameplay Notes:
    Naja Sahaleem to be added (JFC where the hell is Luzaf?!)
    World of FF event new character to be announced.
    Golden Week draws we probably wont ever get.
    10x G5 11 draws (110 total) over the course of 10 days. 1 coupon for the pull each day. If you miss a day, you're out of luck.

Also, time to start planning for a Core Torment dungeon. Elarra USB added to anima selection, JP getting a Core Mirage dungeon, and another round of realm draw renewals that now includes a Core option.
    This is gross. Wonder if this is a counter to Sora, Bartz AASBs, Palom/Vivi type USBs and such. Guess all those Bartz BSB will become useful >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Well, my thought on it is split between 2 things.

1. The en-spell requirement is also an indirect nerf on imperil users (Edgar/Nabaat types as well as Agrias/Laguna - even though they have en-spell options). You're then being forced to bring a SB intensive imperil unit or an en-spelled damage option.

2. It would be a great opportunity to buff Support characters by introducing AoE en-spell options. Didn't JP have 2 bar Glints introduced not too long ago? I can see many of the Support/Dancer 5 units gain AoE en-element Glints to remedy this.

The simple option is to just start giving everyone an en-spell LMR in some form or fashion, but thats a little lazy in terms of mechanics and dynamics.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It's not one 6* allowed per deck, it's one 6* of a certain type allowed. So you could have a deck with Ifrit/Shiva/Titan/Valefor, but if you try to add a second copy, you won't be able to. At least that's how they worded it.

Also Dev Team FINALLY revealed why FFXI/XIV keep getting so little content. They collaborate with the XI/XIV team for all content, so if they can't work with them due to them being busy (esp XIV with Shadowbringers soon to hit), then they skip them. Makes sense considering they do the same thing with KH.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally a 6* Dancer ability coming to JP!
    Passion Salsa: Reduce ATK/MAG/DEF/RES by 50% to all enemies+ Medica on the party increasing in potency with each use.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Logged in after maintenance and was reading the update messages, saw that they added rewards for taking a Torment boss down only 10-40%. Went to look at what the rewards were, saw one was more rubies. Thought to myself, “Wait but that means...” *close the reward window and look at how many rubies I have* “Holy shit!”

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just be cautious about going on a spending spree. Chain Blizzaja and Tornado aren't far away, and the Darkness/Holy skills are soon too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Beat first famfrit with AI. Farming here i come!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Firion and Lightning can be upgraded to Knight 6* btw. Doesn't really matter for Light but it could be useful to Firion in Torment.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Super useful for Firion.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

mini-torments are pretty cool since they seem to be turning the 5* mote faucet on, and it's nice to finally have some weekly content that isn't a complete faceroll. i guess this was the reason realm chains are a thing now.

is this a permanent fixture from here on out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast