+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Got the 6 elemental omega's down.

I think I can probably do darkness, but holy is kind of iffy. If we get TGC's hero ability before Omega is taken away for a few months then I can probably down that one, but the lack of 6* is hurting. I might be able to do it with Rydia's awakening and Rem's Sync, but I have basically nothing else once those two abilities end so dmg would fall off a cliff. A lot of the Rem abuse seems to be pairing her Sync and awakening, so I'm not sure that I can take full advantage of her. I also haven't magia'd her yet so all I would have would be the 400 from her record.
    Rem's lensable USB or ACM spam can help remedy the lack of awakening.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

That day after Fest, when there are no announcements, no tickets in your Inbox, no new banners to look forward to... so sad.

At least we still have 4 more gift dungeons!

This was a really small fest -- with only the Wanderers Dungeon, SB Unleashed, and Master of Hell. Seems like they drew out that summertide event to kinda pad it.

weeee forgot all about the 100 pull for 100% on a random sync

oh well, spent the mythril getting Rem's sync, so guess I lucked out in the end

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

weeee forgot all about the 100 pull for 100% on a random sync

oh well, spent the mythril getting Rem's sync, so guess I lucked out in the end
    its a trap don't pull on that banner

Anyone know when the next Realm Relic Draw/Elemental Luck Relic Draw refresh is? The pool for the elements I'm interested in are kind of poor right now

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Anyone know when the next Realm Relic Draw/Elemental Luck Relic Draw refresh is? The pool for the elements I'm interested in are kind of poor right now

a good 3-6 months

Ehh, the last one was around the spring fest so I was hoping it would only be 2~ months from now

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It might be around Autumn Fest. JP either got an update in Mar/April, or with this last fest they had.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It came with golden week in JP, so expect it around Late Nov/Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: FF5 Dreambreaker -- Ugh, Aquabreath the only thing I cant mitigate... Missile > Flamethrower > Aquabreath = death.

Perfect Lemon-party though, with...

Kelger - AWSB
    Dorgan - AWSB
    Galiuf - CBS/AWSB
    Xexat - AWSB

and either Lenna Sync/AWSB2, or Ellara AWSB/Sync

Edit: ...but on the plus side, swapped Freya for Marcus and FF9 Dreakbreaker clear in 48secs. -- guess Ill come back to this one once I get Zidane Sync, or Realm chain for Sub30

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I guess I suck at this game...

Snow - Sync, AWSB1, AWSB2, USB3, Glint+
    Lightning - Sync, AWSB1, AWSB2, USB3, Glint+, OSB, AOSB, and LBO...
    Vanille - everything
    Fang - USB, Sync, AWSB, CSB, USB1, Glint+, OSB, AOSB

Tyro.. everything

...and I cannot for the life of me get Cid Rains HP less than 50%. Right before 50% he does three overstrike attacks that hit for 30k each, back to back. - what am I doing wrong?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Got Gafgarions HA and all the of the sudden he became 10x more useful.

FFT DB clear, but 36secs.

A 36 second DB clear is VERY good. From what I understand, it's going to be very difficult to sub 30 this content until you have multiple Sync, or a nicely stacked AASB selection.

FF13 is stacked for me with:

Lightning Sync/AASB1/AASB2
    Snow AASB1
    Hope AASB
    Raines AASB

With her HA, I should be able to get a clear just with Lightning's Sync, then stacking her AASB1/2 together once Sync wears off for triple/potential quad proc, though the break will substantially cut her damage for a not-insignificant amount of time. I also only have Vanille's BSB, though she has 2 USB's in the lens shop that are quite good. Thus far I've been unable to get a clear, and that is almost purely because of healing.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Uhm, so.. as of today, we can legitimately auto our way to magia cap by auto spamming the lowest torment stuff for 1 stamina? :D

Yeah, the one downside is the team needs to be able to clear 180 content, but that's not such a high bar.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

You can even run Dreams 180 to quick clear for a party of randoms + 1 carry. Requires any HC80 and doesn't need to match the realm you're running.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I can't be certain if I think this is sweeeeet or bad, but I'll take it :D

I never wanted to set up a macro to ran Fabula and have only Orb Medow, so my magia count is still fairly low (that said, I still have at least 200 on 20-30 characters, I think) but I've also been prioritizing users with Syncs>AASBs and have not been able to keep up. While the runs are much slower, I can basically do them indefinitely, and focusing on AASB users means I typically have enough firepower to run 5 characters instead of 4. Maybe now I'll also be able to get more elemental coverage for characters that hit more than a single element, which is most nowadays. I've been running FFT, personally. Ol' Gaffy doesn't seem to have any annoying attacks, and I can usually clear it with 6 seconds on the clock (probably 2~ min kill time, maybe 3-4 total for menus)

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I could never get the macro thing to work, so this is when the shineys start rolling in! :D