Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Huh, that's about 15min down the street from my house. I'll probably go

Do they have the conventions rooms booked out at the hotel there?

Ridill
    BG Level

I believe it's happening in the hotel with the room blocks, yeah.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Got a few friends interested in going to this, they also live in the area. I know it's still pretty early but they had a couple questions.

One's asking how big do they expect the Dealer's Room and AA to be?

Another one was wondering how many more announcements to expect before the sale deadline (3/1/19 I think it is.)
    Same buddy was asking if there were more details on the VIP badge. "more details to come."

Will you be going Souj?

Ridill
    BG Level

I have been told that both Dealers hall and AA are being finalized this Sunday.

As for announcements, that's difficult too difficult to say. Negotiations still on going, etc... might have more info for you Sunday, but cant say for sure.

And I'm planning on going.
    I usually hit up Acen, c2e2, Indy comic con, and indy pop con, though probably not all of those this year since Im getting married in June and so money's going into that.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    Got a few friends interested in going to this, they also live in the area. I know it's still pretty early but they had a couple questions.

One's asking how big do they expect the Dealer's Room and AA to be?

Another one was wondering how many more announcements to expect before the sale deadline (3/1/19 I think it is.)
    Same buddy was asking if there were more details on the VIP badge. "more details to come."
    Answers, though I know it's already past that 3/1 deadline. Just quoting what I was told, so any "we" you see does not include me personally.

"There are 60 tables in our vendors hall, 15 being 10x10 spaces.

Guests are announced as contracts are finalized. we have music guests and cosplay guests lined up and are looking into voice actors now. Any special guests ppl want to see, we encourage them to message us on Facebook.

And VIPs have access to a special VIP tent (fully AC’d). VIP will have special music guests performing in the lounge, have access to a bar with a free drink included. Daily specials like a pocky bar and gourmet ramen bar. They’ll get more freebies and possibly gifts from our sponsors. Early access to panels and events. VIP parking.

We add more as we finalize more events and sponsors."

Ridill
    BG Level

Less than a month away. More info on the website and facebook/Twitter.

Ridill
    BG Level

Ridill
    BG Level

The convention was considered a success and they'll be back for 2020, equipped with more experience and an even better con.