BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    So, you cats have been waiting since you were in your mother's womb for this game. Its been out long enough for the edges to fray and the paint to settle.

Final verdicts?
    Just read the other thread. Plenty of comments and arguments for both sides of the love/hate spectrum

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

6/10. Could get higher with a good Final Mix that rebalances a lot of the combat. Plot wise, meh. Was mainly all filler. I did like the story when it got going though. The org fights where it's 3 at a time can go get fucked though. Lost immersion a lot during those parts, and the bosses were trash too. Would have preferred only 1 at a time, so the boss could actually get fleshed out. Even if that means we only got a handful of fights against a few.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So, you cats have been waiting since you were in your mother's womb for this game. Its been out long enough for the edges to fray and the paint to settle.

Final verdicts?
    I'm firmly of the view that no game can live up to ten+ years of hype. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't enjoy the game, but I'm also not going to lie and say it was perfect. I had fun playing it, but there were also a lot of things (especially with the story and pacing) that were disappointing.

Final verdicts?
    I posted in the other thread but imo: KH2 >> KH1 > KH3. I would probably rate it 6-7/10.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh, another thing I thought was funny. Sora holding Kairi’s hand, then having flashes of Tangled and Frozen and then being all WHOA I LIKE GIRLS NOW, rofl

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

My thoughts on this game greatly depend on how critical mode plays out and what the DLC will actually have. If they add some end-game content similar to the data fights from KH2FM, and critical is an actual challenge, then I think I'll have a more favorable view of the game. As it stands, the game is garbage until Sora gets the Master Defender on Destiny Islands, but from there until the end are like 5 hours of good story and that's basically all we got in this game, which is a damn shame.