Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Kingdom Hearts III: Spoiler Thread - Won't Unlock Until Tyrath Beats The Game

Japanese Gameplay

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Can we please lock this thread and not open a new one for like 2 weeks?
    Can probably make a spoiler thread? I have a gold mine of things to drop and on my mind w/ this game.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Can probably make a spoiler thread? I have a gold mine of things to drop and on my mind w/ this game.
    I think a game of this scale probably deserves a spoiler thread.

Although unlike movies I wouldn't know when to open spoiler thread?? Probably not until I finish it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You've been warned by the title

I'll find the rest later but for now here are the secret reports

Basically means...

Spoiler: show
    Luxu from KHUx and the back cover movie is basically Xigbar/Braig playing the fool watching the current owner of No Name(Xenahort). Luxu was tasked with watching the blade be passed down generation to generation currently by the master of masters. Which means MoM will likely return soon.

Skuld is also likely the first person mentioned in the first report

We also have the epilogue and secret ending getting patched in a couple days after launch. Which means even more ridiculous shit bound to happen.

You also get the Starlight Keyblade in the story at the keyblade graveyard. No need to play khux to get it earlier unless you want to do that if it's still possible post launch.

Epilogue

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I am rather disappointed at the scale of Twilight Town and Keyblade Graveyard and that Scala ad Celium don't seem to be used for a whole lot.

I am slowly working my way through a Lv.1 proud playthrough, I have a feeling when it comes to fighting the trio fights at Keyblade graveyard, specifically with Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord it's going to be down to pure dumb luck.

I have an idea of how I am going to approach it but Larxene's DM covers the whole arena in a damage field.. probably will have to use Aeroaga to launch myself up to avoid it.. meh we will see currently in Pirates with that playthrough.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The below spoiler will spoil the ending including the final cutscen you will see; no not the secret movie which apparently is being pushed on the 31st. If you are intersted in spoilers but not wanting to have the final moments spoiled then I would avert your eyes below.

I did some reading back that Nomura said that the future of Kingdom Hearts wont end at 3, and whatever happens will star Sora. I really want to know how that is going to take place given the current theory that he dies in the process of waking and saving everyone. Mickey himself said it's not something someone can so casually go and do without giving up something in the process, him sealing Kingdom Hearts with the X-blade and waking everyone leaves him fading away in the final cutscene.

Granted the way he faded away is not the same as how Eriqus and Xehanort took their final moments to bow out, bit its still heavily implied he is gone from the world.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ending stuff:

Based on how YX told Sora his time was done "in this world" before he disappeared after you beat him... I kind of expected some weird shit to happen with Sora.
    Wasn't expecting Kairi to be struck down like that, and I really don't get what the fuck happened at the end there at the tree because both of them were clearly not there (slow the scene down and look at the part where Isa is catching the freesbie or whatever it is.... there's no one on the tree).

Nomura did say that Sora will still be the main protagonist going forward, so I'm assuming him not coming back is only temporary, especially based on the new chest game between Xehanort and Eraqus that was teased with the lost masters vs Sora.

I loved this game and I LOVED the keyblade war. The battles were so well thought out and the stories split in such a nice manner that I felt very fulfilled with everyone's redemption. Saving Aqua and Ventus especially. Just wow.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Secret ending

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Verum Rex & The World that Ends With You.

Sora confirmed dead and has to play minigames with reapers while Riku gets to get his edgelord on and Nomrua can finally give us vs13

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Was thinking about it, and based on Xigbar's comments after he's defeated and the epilogue, it seems his only reason for participating in Xehanort's plan was to get No Name back. So none of this was part of their plan, whatever that entails.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I liked the game. But im very dissapointed at the lack of Final Fantasy characters. Only played KH1 and 2 so maybe it was explained in the other games but whatever happened to all the FF characters? Shit, Wakka, Rikku, and Tidus lived in destiny islands and were sora's childhood friends and they're gone.

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sygnuskain View Post
    I liked the game. But im very dissapointed at the lack of Final Fantasy characters. Only played KH1 and 2 so maybe it was explained in the other games but whatever happened to all the FF characters? Shit, Wakka, Rikku, and Tidus lived in destiny islands and were sora's childhood friends and they're gone.

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk
    Birth By Sleep had 1 FF character.
    Dream Drop Distance had 0 characters.
    CoM had very few FF character, and only in 1 cutscene.
    Coded didn't have any in cutscenes, not sure in gameplay. Same with 358/2.

Not having FF is pretty normal for KH, to be honest. They got moved to the wayside long ago. It sucks, but it's not a big deal, in my opinion. They don't really do much when they're present in the games. Sephdawg should still have been a boss fight, though.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think someone posted in the other thread about how Nomura was including them originally because they wanted to add more hype/interest into the series originally but now that it's got a strong reputation, they felt they didn't need them anymore. Verum Rex was the most obvious "wink wink, nodge nodge" to his original desires for FFXV though, that was blatantly clear lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That's too bad they aren't around anymore. Best sequence was in KH2 when they joined you, in several battles, as you fought your way to a boss fight. Tifa, going a round with Seph, was also pretty bad ass, so, ya, shame they aren't there.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Okay, so was Vexen not actually part of Org XIII here?

He's not anywhere in the final gauntlet and 13 members are accounted for there...

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

He became one of the extras thanks to the replicas, but one of the secret reports details how he rejoined the Organization to redeem himself from the start.

He and Demyx have the conversation how they've both been sidelined in Radiant Garden.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He basically left them at that point, yeah

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Showerthought from yesterday: KH3 really felt like "the Avengers" of KH games when all was said and done. You have all these different games and spinoffs building up various characters, all of which are nice games in their own right, then this game bringing everyone together for a final climax.

We are now entering phase 2....

Also, I want a new game with the BBS crew, and one with the 256/2 days crew.