+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Challenge 33: War of the Worlds

lol

EDIT: Watching the Basic Training episode and it’s a wrap everyone. Just go ahead and declare me the champ.

EDIT 2: I like TJ’s subtle acknowledgement that redemption was way too much last season lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For my last two picks in the draft, I will select the last veteran, Da'Vonne, and Josh, who seems very emotional and moody yet somehow still won Big Brother. Veteran seems kind of a joke for players like Da'Vonne, who have only been on one season, but hey, whatever.

Final Draft List:
    Spoiler: show
    Veterans:
    Amanda - Headspace, pick #21
    Ashley M. - Xno Kappa, pick #4
    Cara Maria - Byrd, pick #6
    CT - Moss, pick #2
    Da'Vonne - Byrd, pick #25
    Hunter - Headspace, pick #10
    Jenna - Moss, pick #19
    Johnny Bananas - Headspace, pick #1
    Kam - Xno Kappa, pick #7
    Kyle - Vil, pick #8
    Leroy - Moss, pick #12
    Nany - Headspace, pick #11
    Natalie N. - Headspace, pick #20
    Paulie - Byrd, pick #5
    Wes - Vil, pick #3
    Zach - Moss, pick #9

Prospects:
    Alan - Moss, pick #29
    Ashley C. - Xno, pick #14
    Bear - Vil, pick #13
    Chase - Headspace, pick #30
    Dee - Vil, pick #18
    Georgia - Byrd, pick #15
    Gus - Moss, pick #22
    JP - Vil, pick #28
    Josh - Byrd, pick #26
    Julia - Free Agent
    Liz - Free Agent
    Mattie Lynn - Xno, pick #27
    Morgan - Free Agent
    Natalie D - Xno, pick #17
    Shaleen - Free Agent
    Theo - Vil, pick #23
    Turbo - Byrd, pick #16
    Zahida - Xno Kappa, pick #24

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    My scouting report on Zahida:

boobs

With insight like this, who needs to pay for BG Premium?

Quote Originally Posted by Xno
    EDIT 2: I like TJ’s subtle acknowledgement that redemption was way too much last season lol.
    Indeed. I was so glad when he said that. Such a relief. Redemption was OK once. Maybe twice - once with Battle of the Ex-iles with the online thing, and once on Dirty 30, because it was a dirty game. But I'm glad it's over.

BG Level

Damn, I think that Josh pick is excellent and was hoping he'd slip through the cracks here. I don't think he'll be long for the game since I doubt he'll be a good enough competitor to offset all the "extra stuff", but I've seen what he did on Big Brother, and alcohol is in short supply there. Throwing that guy in the Challenge house is simultaneously the worst and best idea ever.

BG Level

Yeah after watching the basic training episode drafting Josh this late is a steal. Let’s go with Mattie Lynn for my final pick. She seems pretty trashy.

BG Level

Everyone left either is a "who?" or someone that I was planning on staying away from for one reason or another.

Since Wes seems to be my token North American so far, let's keep it that way and roll with JP.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Damn, I think that Josh pick is excellent and was hoping he'd slip through the cracks here. I don't think he'll be long for the game since I doubt he'll be a good enough competitor to offset all the "extra stuff", but I've seen what he did on Big Brother, and alcohol is in short supply there. Throwing that guy in the Challenge house is simultaneously the worst and best idea ever.
    I figure there's a good chance he gets eliminated early, but I figure he might flame out in spectacular fashion. And we know he gets some male crying points, which is worth something right there. I was pretty excited he was still there. My choice was between Da'Vonne and JP, who seems pretty overlooked, because he's got the whole athlete-model-engineer thing going on.

Curious that all three Big Brother blondes are still available. I'm just glad the twins have slightly different color hair so I can tell them apart for scoring purposes.

Moss is still up with his last pick, and then Headspace to finish it off. If Moss doesn't make a pick, he'll just auto-draft alphabetically (Alan). If Headspace sees this post, and wants to PM me his first and second choice of remaining players, we can make sure that goes off.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I will not challenge the Fates and allow my auto-pick to become reality.

Alan

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Chase

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good work pumping this out in a week.

Team List:

Byrd: Cara Maria, Da'Vonne Paulie, Georgia, Josh, Turbo
    Headspace: Amanda, Bananas, Hunter, Nany, Natalie N., Chase
    Moss: CT, Jenna, Leroy, Zach, Alan, Gus
    Vil: Kyle, Wes, Bear, Dee, JP, Theo
    Xno Kappa: Ashley M, Kam, Ashley C, Mattie Lynn, Natalie D, Zahida
    Free Agents: Julia, Liz, Morgan, Shaleen

Final Draft Order:
    Veterans:
    Amanda - Headspace, pick #21
    Ashley M. - Xno Kappa, pick #4
    Cara Maria - Byrd, pick #6
    CT - Moss, pick #2
    Da'Vonne - Byrd, pick #25
    Hunter - Headspace, pick #10
    Jenna - Moss, pick #19
    Johnny Bananas - Headspace, pick #1
    Kam - Xno Kappa, pick #7
    Kyle - Vil, pick #8
    Leroy - Moss, pick #12
    Nany - Headspace, pick #11
    Natalie N. - Headspace, pick #20
    Paulie - Byrd, pick #5
    Wes - Vil, pick #3
    Zach - Moss, pick #9

Prospects:
    Alan - Moss, pick #29
    Ashley C. - Xno, pick #14
    Bear - Vil, pick #13
    Chase - Headspace, pick #30
    Dee - Vil, pick #18
    Georgia - Byrd, pick #15
    Gus - Moss, pick #22
    JP - Vil, pick #28
    Josh - Byrd, pick #26Z
    Julia - Free Agent
    Liz - Free Agent
    Mattie Lynn - Xno, pick #27
    Morgan - Free Agent
    Natalie D - Xno, pick #17
    Shaleen - Free Agent
    Theo - Vil, pick #23
    Turbo - Byrd, pick #16
    Zahida - Xno Kappa, pick #24

BG Level

Fun first episode. Gimme the championship strap now. Ashley M. already starting up drama. My two players Ashley C. and Killah Kam on the same team. Natalie D and Paulie probably the best team on paper. And Mattie Lyn and Kyle gonna be fucking like bunnies.

BG Level

I know there's almost always hope at the start of new seasons, but I thought that was a really good start. It still seems kind of stupid to bother bringing people only to cut them immediately, but without it, maybe we wouldn't have had that last team. Kam/Ashley, Paulie/Ninja, and Cara/Theo stand out to me as incredibly strong teams.

Ashley and Theo basically picked up from where I saw them last. Trolling her with the pick, lmao.

They made a point to have Dee's line about how Wes probably can't have enemies and Bananas commenting on that, but besides him who even remotely has problems with Wes? Is he going to cry to CT and be like "hey, remember 10 years ago how you and Wes hated each other"?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good first episode. I liked the fact that Liz went home and didn't go to Redemption, even though I felt bad for her. Josh coming back was fine, it's better than eliminating Josh, Alan, and Amanda. I did give Josh a negative 5 point bonus to counter-act the episode survival points he would have otherwise got to ding him for that.

I did institute a Confessional Cleavage of the Week Award. We talked about that last year, but I forgot to announce it ahead of time.

Moss can pick Julia, Morgan, or Shaleen to replace Alan since he left due to injury. That's actually a bit of an advantage, because now you now their teammate, which might be worth far more than the 5 points you would have gotten from Alan's episode survival points.

Standings:
    Byrd 45
    Xno Kappa 40
    Headspace 30
    Vil 30
    Moss 25
    UFA 25

Scoring:
    Paulie wins challenge (10)
    Da'Vonne wins challenge (10)
    Liz crying for going home (5)
    Julia crying for Liz going home (5)
    Ashley yelling at Theo (5)
    Giving Josh (-5) for losing and coming back to cancel out his 5 ES points
    Zahida wins confessional cleavage award this week (5)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    it's better than eliminating Josh, Alan, and Amanda. I did give Josh a negative 5 point bonus to counter-act the episode survival points he would have otherwise got to ding him for that.
    I would have had 0 problem whatsoever with her being eliminated, but since she gets Josh, I am fine with it. This is probably worse for her, even though the alternative is being eliminated first day in 2 seasons out of 4. Arguing fairness and double standards is futile in reality tv, especially shows on MTV. The idea of nobody wanting anything to do with her is great.

I did institute a Confessional Cleavage of the Week Award. We talked about that last year, but I forgot to announce it ahead of time.
    Oops. I completely missed that or don't remember that one bit. Whatever, I don't really care. Help me out here, Dee!

One thing I forgot earlier, but Wholesome Turbo is one of the best things about the premiere and that special last week. Maybe he's a plant, or even a killer, but he loves his mama. All this while he's doing hadoukens and getting special effects for it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Challenge 33: War of the Worlds

So my wife went to the website that spoiled last seasons matchups even the winner months before the show aired and lo and behold they spoiled this season as well. MTV needs to clean house or something cause it’s ridiculous.

https://thechallenge.fandom.com/d/p/3194576089121152670

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GATTACA!

BG Level

I'll pick up Morgan. Her and Bananas seem like they'll work together well

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Zahida wins confessional cleavage award this week (5)
    Told y'all my scouting reports were on point. Dee with a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    I would have had 0 problem whatsoever with her being eliminated, but since she gets Josh, I am fine with it. This is probably worse for her, even though the alternative is being eliminated first day in 2 seasons out of 4. Arguing fairness and double standards is futile in reality tv, especially shows on MTV. The idea of nobody wanting anything to do with her is great.

Oops. I completely missed that or don't remember that one bit. Whatever, I don't really care. Help me out here, Dee!

One thing I forgot earlier, but Wholesome Turbo is one of the best things about the premiere and that special last week. Maybe he's a plant, or even a killer, but he loves his mama. All this while he's doing hadoukens and getting special effects for it.
    Yeah I don't like the immediate eliminations but previous years were even worse. I'm just so glad they got rid of the stupid redemptions. I'm glad Josh is back because he should be good for some drama. Already tears for him in season preview

My brain kinda jolted when Dee started talking but god damn would marry

And yeah... Turbo seems like a good dude. Loved the shot of him and CT casually strolling up to the house. Boss move.

My other random thoughts:
    Cara is so fucking cringe and embarrassing. She talks like my friends in college when they first started having sex. Then she complained when girl hugged Paulie? Shut the fuck up Cara.

One more cheer for MTV starting this thing a few years back of adding UK and other people. They bring sooooo much to the shows. It used to be so formulaic with meek rookies bowing down to vets but all of the brash rookies make it so much better.

Jacked black dude is hilarious. So is Bear aka Jude Law on acid. Theo is funny too. Taking shots at trailer trashley is always a win.

Good first episode. Hope MTV continues the trend of reining in the "surprises" and twists. Having the rookies pick is a simple but good twist. Don't need a bunch of crazy shit to make the show enjoyable. The people are fucking crazy, let the cameras roll and it will be good.

BG Level

Oh shit. Hunter's revenge! I didn't notice in the premiere, but dude is looking huge this season.

lmao @ Josh/Amanda beating Turbo/Nany. Actually all three of those teams winning was a bit of a surprise considering their opponents. Not necessarily the winners of the other two matchups, but that they'd win by enough a margin. I wasn't paying attention to the matchups, but there must have been some big mismatches somewhere.

Oh, Leroy. Yes, Hunter should be pissed at Ashley, but acting like he has the right to tell Hunter who he should be after? Go cry again how unfair it is that you might be targeted and act like you've done nothing wrong, just like you do every season. Bananas is a much bigger concern with his minions unchecked than Ashley can ever be in this house.

Grow up, Cara. They weren't fighting over you.

The idea of this format seems decent so far, since it is taking good parts of recent seasons and leaving out bad parts, but... I'm already worried about what the relic or whatever ends up doing because they did a terrible job working out what grenades would do in whatever season that was.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good second episode. A challenge and an elimination in the same episode. How novel.

Standings:
    Headspace 115
    Byrd 110
    Moss 90
    Vil 70
    Xno Kappa 65
    UFA 30

Scoring Notes:
    Cara Maria, Theo, Bananas, Morgan, Josh, Amanda win challenge (10)
    Nany yelling at Amanda (5)
    Bananas and Hunter yelling at each other (5)
    Leroy yelling at Hunter (5)
    Hunter gets security on camera (5)
    Amanda screaming at Hunter (5)
    Jenna (!) yelling at Amanda (5)
    Jenna crying because Zach (5)
    Hunter and Georgia won elimination (15)
    Morgan confessional cleavage award (5)

Contestant Standings to Date:
    Hunter 35
    Amanda 25
    Georgia 25
    Johnny Bananas 25
    Morgan 25
    Cara Maria 20
    Da'Vonne 20
    Jenna 20
    Paulie 20
    Theo 20
    Josh 15
    Julia 15
    Leroy 15
    Nany 15
    Zahida 15
    Ashley C. 10
    Ashley M. 10
    Bear 10
    CT 10
    Dee 10
    Gus 10
    JP 10
    Kam 10
    Kyle 10
    Mattie Lynn 10
    Natalie D. 10
    Natalie N. 10
    Shaleen 10
    Turbo 10
    Wes 10
    Zach 10
    Chase 5
    Liz 5
    Alan 0

BG Level

Lost my number one pick. I knew she was going to be a hot target after what she pulled with the million dollars, but damn I thought she'd at least get me a nice chunk of points before being eliminated lol.

GATTACA!

BG Level

She's a terrible person but Amanda had some nice boob jiggle going in the confessional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast