+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 234 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

when my dad died the French-Canadian threatened to kill herself if i left her, she was not a goodun

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    people let you know who they are when you need them, sounds like you got a goodun
    a big part of what got me to go ahead and get the engagement ring was how my wife handled everything during my mothers illness and passing, rock solid partner there with me every step of the way

definitely understand those feelings melena glad you have someone there for support. losing a parent (if youre close) has to be one of the hardest things in life.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

when my dad died the French-Canadian threatened to kill herself if i left her, she was not a goodun
    yikes bro

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

people let you know who they are when you need them, sounds like you got a goodun
    Tell me about it. The fact that she flat out told me I need to do my own thing, grieve how I need to with no shame as I drink a beer and just watch movies/play games has been super beneficial, as well as just distracting myself with mundane crap.

My brother is turning into this. He admitted to me on the phone (god I wish I had it recorded) that he purposely raised a stink at dad's bank to have his account shut off because the step mother was sick of his shit and showing up at her house on day one essentially strung out on meth, so she stopped talking to him. Only reason, even though getting his account frozen has no effect on her. When I called him out on him acting out in spite, he turned around and tried to say it wasn't spite, and if I don't stop calling him a fucking moron every time he does something to deserve being called a fucking moron at this point, he's going to complicate things for me, which he then in text admitted was a ha ha i'm joking threat.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

he then claimed in text was a ha ha i'm joking threat.
    ftfy. it is absolutely not a joke- he'll fucking do it. he's just playing CYA.

people like the person you've described claim threats like that are jokes right up until they actually execute on them. age-old schoolyard bully shit. "i was just joking, why are you taking this out of proportion" until they think they can get away with it.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, honestly I'm still kinda of hurt about how all of my family and friends helped me deal with my dad's passing.
    I'm always the one who helps and consoled and cheers up people when they need it and nobody knew how to help me. I figured it would be easy for them, just do what I do for them, but it just didn't happen. I had to realize that I'm not surrounded by people like me and it's kinda not fair to expect them to treat me like I treat them when they are hurting. But damn it was a big letdown

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    ftfy. it is absolutely not a joke- he'll fucking do it. he's just playing CYA.

people like the person you've described claim threats like that are jokes right up until they actually execute on them. age-old schoolyard bully shit. "i was just joking, why are you taking this out of proportion" until they think they can get away with it.
    I'm honestly not worried. He had to beg his mother who has cut him off for money to hire a divorce lawyer. The house he's living in with my Dad's brother, I'm not even sure he knows there's offers pending and will be sold in a week or two, so now he's going to have to scramble to not only find an apartment, find one that's large dog friendly towards pit bulls (though his dog is an absolute sweetie, and the worst she can do is possibly knee cap you with her tail cause you are her new best friend and she must show it every which way).

Honestly if he plays games, all it's going to do is potentially bankrupt him, cost him his stake in the house, alienate his last blood relative he has (supposedly my mother essentially told him to fuck off a week ago and hasn't spoken to him since, but he's been so paranoid and high the last week, he probably doesn't even know what he's saying at this point). While money is tight for me, I absolutely refuse to allow my dad's last gift to us get fucked over because he would rather cut off his nose to spite the face at this point, even if it means going back to two full time jobs temporarily to ensure everything gets funded.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Not the same situation at all, but since I've been out of work on worker's comp (may 5th was my last light duty day) and then my knee surgery (june 9th). the amount of people that would talk to me dropped significantly. I can count on 1 hand the # of people that have messaged/text/snapchat'd me since July 1 including straight up being left on Read multiple times. Shit sucks when people expose themselves for who they are

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I had to realize that I'm not surrounded by people like me and it's kinda not fair to expect them to treat me like I treat them when they are hurting. But damn it was a big letdown
    This is such a hard life lesson to learn =(

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    This is such a hard life lesson to learn =(

I sometimes feel a little resentment towards my loved ones including my wife because of this. She told me she had no idea what to do and suggested I see a shrink.

It's rough when your longest best friend and wife can't help, but I've been doing it from day 1 for everyone. And when I needed someone, I got nothing.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I think I settled on just getting high and learning to accept my flawed loved ones

BG Level

i have hotter blood in my veins than you Salo i've never forgiven the disloyal bitch ass niggas that weren't there or made the situation worse

conversely it gave me a far greater appreciation of and love for them that were

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I sometimes feel a little resentment towards my loved ones including my wife because of this. She told me she had no idea what to do and suggested I see a shrink.

It's rough when your longest best friend and wife can't help, but I've been doing it from day 1 for everyone. And when I needed someone, I got nothing.

for all the piss and vinegar on this website we seem very similar and i think we'd be best buddies if we lived close irl.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post

for all the piss and vinegar on this website we seem very similar and i think we'd be best buddies if we lived close irl.
    I agree.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Y’all gotta stop with all these gay confessions I can’t keep up

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Lmao

BG Level

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You jerking it so much to these gay confessions that you cant keep it up.

Sounds like a gay confession.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Post more zen.

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag