1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FFXIV Starter Edition is free with Twitch Prime.

Twitch Prime gets you FFXIV ARR (PC) for free.

If you already own the PS4 version but have never registered the PC version this is essentially a free month.

Shadowbringers access will give you access to every expansion. I don't know if the pre-order will give you earlier access to Heavensward or Stormblood.

FFXV crossover doesn't happen until April. Requires Level50 and Praetorium beaten.

RECRUIT A FRIEND! TAKE ADVANTAGE!: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...riend_recruit/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

What if you have the PC and PS3 version, but never registered the PS4 version?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

No fuckin clue. I transferred my wife's account from PS3 to PS4 when that was a thing but it never gave an extra month for that. I would check the mog station and see if you have it since there's no PS3 column.

Edit: The Twitch Code is specifically PC so since you already have ARR PC registered you won't get the month from it anyway.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is there any way to abuse these for that refer-a-friend thing?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Is there any way to abuse these for that refer-a-friend thing?
    You should be able to. But (HUGE BUT BECAUSE I'M NOT 100%) the most amount of gold feathers you can possibly get for free is 5 from recruiting someone. The RAF guide doesn't explicitly state you need to have 30 days of subscription time for this to count. Note: This maxes out at 5 people.

Otherwise if this is your first RAF you'll need to accrue subscription time which can be done immediately with a 60 day time card to get the 30 day benefits immediately. Or you can add two to get the draught chocobo from 90 days immediately.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...riend_recruit/

I have the 5 from "recruiting" my wife. 15 for her subbing for an eternity. And 5 for recruiting someone who paid the initial 60 days.

Edit: I asked someone and they said yes. Free 5 feathers for everyone you find who has no interest in using the code!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Athelisia Lumi
    FFXIV Server
    Shiva

I've got two spare starter editions if anyone wants to try the game out. Would pref people who would use my recruitment code with it though