BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Another Eden (Andrioid/IOS)

Didn't see a topic for this yet but just downloaded the game on Android. It's a JRPG from Masato Kato who also worked on Chrono Trigger and there are some familiar aspects in this one. Been quite a bit of fun so far and doesn't seem to feature any need to really pay for anything as the game is basically handing you all the crystals you need for recruiting new characters plus companions that are recruited in the game storyline.

https://en.another-eden.jp/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I been seeing this on youtube ads and immediately noticed the Frog like character (not cuz he's a frog, but literally..looked and showcased like frog lol.) Since it's not a blatant chinese rip off it seems interesting.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It’s fun. I really like it and I’ve never played a ChronoGame. It doesn’t even feel like it is or should be a gacha game, cause I don’t feel like it is... but it is?

It’s hard for me to explain but it just feels like a 3DS RPG, not at all like a Gacha game, that for some reason has a gacha that you’ll probably forget about after about an hour of playing.

Its basically chrono trigger, a bit more grindy with Gatcha characters that can be added beyond the main cast. Unlocking a characater also unlocks questlines. I am loving it so far. The music is amazing

I'd generally say it's what mobile RPGs should be, give or take stylistic differences. Near the end of current story content, myself, and it's easily been about 30 hours. For a free game, you can't really complain and I felt it worth buying the guaranteed 5* pull for that alone.

Otherwise, I'd say it has some little minor issues here and there, but nothing later patching can't fix. And I guess they'll eventually have events where you can recruit new 5* and have better access to class upgrade materials and such.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    I been seeing this on youtube ads and immediately noticed the Frog like character (not cuz he's a frog, but literally..looked and showcased like frog lol.) Since it's not a blatant chinese rip off it seems interesting.
    his name is even Cyrus lol. there's definitely some inspiration there

I've been playing it a little each night and so far I've been enjoying it.

The gatcha is downplayed a lot and music is really great. It's grindy but casual, you can really just enjoy the game for what it is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    his name is even Cyrus lol. there's definitely some inspiration there
    That's cuz one of the writers of Chrono Trigger also did this lol Masato Kato~ same with the composer, Yasunori Mitsuda

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag