Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh man. So good. So many feels. I can't fully process it.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The best spectacle movie, edging out Infinity War. However like Infinity War that spectacle does not make it the best movie in the MCU.

It's a great ending to Tony's story. I don't like how they sent off Cap (time travel loopholes). Surprising they killed off Widow.

My tier 1 (7~ movies is 33%)

1. Winter Soldier
    2. Civil War
    3. Guardians 2
    4. Infinity War
    5. Endgame
    6. Iron Man
    7. Guardians 1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Spoiler: show
    Time travel is always going to cause all kinds of plot holes and weird loops.
    Thinking ahead, I wonder if these is how Marvel plans to integrate the Mutants into the MCU even though this was already done before Marvel finalized their purchase of the Fox owned Marvel characters.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My theatre lost their shit with Cap’n grabbing Mjollnir and then again when Black Panther came out of the portal.

I’m sure I’ll have more thoughts later but still processing everything.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm going to guess Bruce's "really trying" to bring Nat back will have ended up working but no one else would have known it happened in time to bring her in for the big final battle. Either that or returning the stone from the moment it was taken somehow undid her death. Either way we already know a Black Widow movie is being made so unless it's another flashback movie she's going to be back somehow.

The explanation of what happened worldwide when Thanos snapped his fingers pretty much sets them up for an easy explanation and introduction into where the mutants start coming from when the X-Men movies start coming around.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Cap with hammer was definitely an awesome moment.

Cap returned the Soul stone, where is the returned soul in exchange.

Good stuff though, a heavy breath of relief that after 10 years and 22 movies this massive arc has come to rest. I wonder what the next overarching story will be.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

9/10 from me.

BG Level

So good. I'm going to endure endless shit at work over thor in the fat suit, because I'm a blonde, bearded fat fuck myself. Dude looked my dad, hilarious.

Had a friend that was really worried they were going to use captain marvel to cheese thanos, he'll be giddy that wasnt the case.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    The best spectacle movie, edging out Infinity War. However like Infinity War that spectacle does not make it the best movie in the MCU.
    I like this analysis. It was wildly entertaining and a absolutely amazing spectacle, but not necessarily a "great" movie. I'm honestly not even gonna bother to go over a few critisms I had, because the movie is so fucking fun it doesn't goddamn matter.

A+ to how wildly different the overall plot was from what people expected, even if you knew the time travel angle was coming the original comic book story.

Also Fat Thor is my everything.

God I wanted like... another fucking hour. Gotg 3 is going to be amazing I hope. Fuck that last battle was the fucking shit.

God damn it Tony.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What happens with the fact they left an open timeline where Loki stole the Tesseract?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Why are you guys so determined to be terrible. This was the best marvel movie if only because of how every single arc came to a conclusion.

G fucking G at OG Thanos getting beheaded. That whole scene came so fucking fast, and then 5 years later after that? Hhnngghhh

I'm sure everyone has lots of thoughts and things to discuss, but it's also late so tomorrow~

Congrats on making it here without being spoiled fellas. Good shit.

I AM....IRONMAN

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    What happens with the fact they left an open timeline where Loki stole the Tesseract?

Its turning into the Loki spin off on D+

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They did a great job on wrapping up plot threads and revisiting old characters that I wasn’t expecting. Like I didn’t expect any extended scenes with Rene Russo or Robert Redford, so those were a pleasant surprise. LOL’ed at the Natalie Portman scene, couldn’t figure out if she actually did a five second cameo or they just used B roll footage from Thor 2.

The MARVEL GIRL POWER scene I’m sure is gonna be a talking point but whatever it was hype in the moment.

I liked how, even with wrapping up old storylines, they left the door open for new stories. Like Thor joining the Guardians, the search for Gamora, Loki escaping with the Tesseract, Falcon becoming the new Cap’n, etc

Who was that one kid standing by himself at Tony’s funeral? I didn’t recognize him. Was that supposed to be the kid from Iron Man 3?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Was a great movie, loved the ten year journey.

Have a few nitpicks, but too focused on the good right now.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Its turning into the Loki spin off on D+

That's supposed to be a prequel though.

They definitely left villain Loki open to return in the movies.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Also Captain America went back in time with Thor's hammer but unless I missed it the older Cap didn't bring it back.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Also Captain America went back in time with Thor's hammer but unless I missed it the older Cap didn't bring it back.
    You're right. He only came back with the shield.

Either way I'm torn between what gave the most feels. Tony's death or Captain's retirement. Both were damn good.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    That's supposed to be a prequel though.

They definitely left villain Loki open to return in the movies.
    Welp, considering he stole it years before the events of this movie, fits the prequel definition

People over-thinking this movie are going to ruin it. Should know by now to just sit back and enjoy the fucking spectacle of a ride

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The stories coming to a conclusion isn't a good point if the conclusions weren't good. I don't like what they did with Cap. Not only does it have implications for the timeline it's also a reversal of his character development. Maybe the point of them not being able to move on from the snap makes him realize he can't move on from the 40s but that is still a step back for him compared to after Ultron.