+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What was the examination for Dr. Hulk again? He spent 18 months getting blasted by gamma rays?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I really wonder if they made the loki/captain time changes, I wonder if they're going to use that, and an "alternate timeline", to make all their D+ stuff. It's not like they've never done timeline changes in the comics before.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I see alot of people on the internet claim how there is a loose end with Loki in the 2012 time-line (especially with his D+ series on the horizon), but if Cap America can go back to the past to place 6 stones back, what would be stopping him from putting another one in the right place to stop Loki from getting it? Even if the series of Loki is about this alternate timeline it could still end with Cap America in the last episode of the series popping up and saying: "Nope". Thus the timeline in Endgame being the fully restored timeline.

Feel free to correct me on this, but didn't the Ancient One say the Infinity Stones also protect the main timeline? Prevent it from going "darker" as she says? One missing (Loki) would mean the main timeline (where the Avengers are at the end of the movie) would be fucked if there was a stone missing if I am right about that.

As for the Captain America on the bench. I think it would fit in the main timeline for him and Peggy to be canon.

Either way, as said time travel shit in movies always results potential plot holes, I'm surprised it isn't much in this movie, they handled this time travel shit better than alot of movies.

Movie was awesome. Thanos needs an Oscar for "most badass villain ever". Not flinching when he sees his head come off and only saying something like "that's fate", just sitting outside his ship waiting and the moment where he detaches the power stone to woop Captain Marvel are just 3 moments where he shows a whole new level of being a calculated villain when shit is hitting the fan.

I have never been this excited for a new Guardians movie btw or should I say Asguardians? :D The Big Thorowski XD

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Every single Captain Marvel brawl was top notch. Thanos gear swapping the power stone had me rolling lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I don't think it matters anymore but I think it's pretty clear that of captain Marvel was in infinity war then that shit would have ended differently.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

When the guns from ship stopped shooting to re-aim at Marvel in the distance, that moment was fucking sweet. Had the theater yelling out, "OH SHIT HERE SHE COMES!"

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    And just like how Dr. Strange didn't want to tell Tony the future, no one who new future captain was back in time would want to allude to it to a soul.

... What?

RE: Peggy's husband, Agent Carter introduces a character that is strongly implied to be her husband. There was a season 2 episode about her choosing between two suitors. Season 1 was about her letting Steve go.

RE: circular cause, there must always be a future Steve that travels into the past to live out his life, but that future Steve himself must have gone through time with an even more future Steve, etc. It means there's an inherent loop in time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Future Steve is that Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I don't think it matters anymore but I think it's pretty clear that of captain Marvel was in infinity war then that shit would have ended differently.

If Thor wasn't a drunk fatty he would have wooped up on Thanos lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh man dual wielding Thor was on point.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

So was Cap and Thor swapping weapons and Thor being like "Nono give me the big one you take the small one" lmao

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I liked Thor’s “I knew it!” when Steve proved worthy of Mjollnir. He was so proud of his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I liked Thor’s “I knew it!” when Steve proved worthy of Mjollnir. He was so proud of his friend.
    Someone told me that in Av2 when he almost moved it he wasn't able to because of all the baggage he was lugging around about Tony.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Also I'm so excited for Asguardians of the Galaxy 3.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    My only complaint was they missed a perfect opportunity to use Immigrant's Song from Ragnarok when he wielded it and fought Thanos.

But yeah my theater freaked out at that part. Same with Spiderman returning and the female group.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm glad they didn't rehash that. Would've felt so tacked on.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I'm glad they didn't rehash that. Would've felt so tacked on.
    True. At least we got one of the GOTG songs.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh my theater was well behaved but when WOMAN POWER came on everyone, including yours truly, freaked the fuck out.

The theater also freaked out when Iron Woman showed up. Christ that was bad ass. I need to rewatch this in IMAX asap.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Still though, most memorable moment for me will be "I AM.....................IRONMAN". That extra delay...ugh I didn't want to it to happen but wanted it to happen so bad....

BG Level

Dumb qestion since this was the 5th MCU movie I saw (Go ahead and shame me. I deserve it) but couldn't they use an Infinity Stone or all of them to save Tony?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast