+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I was hoping they would go with roaming Poke's like Let's GO did. I hate random encounters... I will get Shield most likely.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I mean it's not an actual costume. She just took a bikini and put it with generic bunnygirl costume accessories.
    Kinda like when Bowsette first happened. Every Cosplay girl model person for the first few days was basically just black underwear and a hastily made crown. I'm sure the more on-top-of-their-game people have a stash of generic stuff they can quickly turn into something else in case of these kind of things.

Ridill
    BG Level

Now back on topic, I'm kind of set on wanting Fire/Fairy to the point I'll be disappointed when it's not lol. I also think I want Water/Fight. Only Poliwrath and Keldeo have that typing and Poliwrath doesn't really do much with it.

And yeah, tutorial stuff is really bothersome. And I really thought Sun/Moon really overdid it on the cutscenes/dialog stuff.

On the Eevee front, I think it'd be a good time for at least a Steel type seeing as how the trailer showed some non-pokemon industrialization going on in the city for once.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

....ok mate

Ridill
    BG Level

As long as it's okay with you.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    You realize that is basically forcing the competitive PVP meta on the entire game right? Battle Tower trainers are hard because they all have full IV Pokemon with full EV spreads and they use competitive meta sets.

The only difference is that as AI, the computer doesn't make good use of defensive synergy switching, which is the answer to your rock paper scissors criticism. Pokemon is all about making the right switches to absorb a predicted attack, then using the right move the next turn (predicting either the opponent switching or staying in or using Protect)
    Within a hard mode difficulty, yes I do realize that. The least they could do for the actual PVP is at least do a change of the IV process and make it a stat you can change without breeding. They have made the process much easier for sure but its a dumb block for people who don't want to sit hatching eggs all day or hacking the game with a gen.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

You mean like, bottle caps? And breeding IV's and natures takes less time than grinding to 100 these days with all the improvements they've added, compared to say, gen 3 or 4. EV training is done overnight in the pokepelago or pretty quickly with SOS battles so I donno you have to be pretty lazy to complain about it these days. I'm sure this Gen will have some other ways to make it even easier.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

That was just added last gen wasn't it? I didn't realize they added that but it probably isn't a common item. Beat Moon and trying Ultra made me quit.

I just think its a stupid gate to PVP, when its absolutely required to participate. They don't even explain it very well in the game, I feel bad for kids who join to PVP and get smashed in one hit. If they keep making everything easier, they should make that entry requirement brain dead easy and not the actual PVE/story.

Ridill
    BG Level

They are though. They are making it incredibly ultra super easy. The last two gens they continued to "dumb it down" and I'm sure this gen they'll do the same.

I mean, yeah, they are missing the super specific ultra hand-holdy tutorial the rest of the game has with everything else but I dont really think theres much of a way to do that in game without it sounding like an internet FAQ.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pokemon Gun meme made it to a print edition newspaper

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh man, thats hilarious.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I would be more then okay if this thread just became a place to post Sword/Shield memes until the game is released.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I need to ask, as someone that heasn't played Pokemon since Gen 1 (No I'm not bullshitting), what makes fire/fighting so bad?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I need to ask, as someone that heasn't played Pokemon since Gen 1 (No I'm not bullshitting), what makes fire/fighting so bad?
    It's not a bad typing, it's just that gen 3, 4, and 5 fire starter pokemon were all fire/fight

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Gotcha. Guess I'm lucky since I never played those gens.

Might need to dust off my 3DS and pick up Silver/Gold at some point

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's also because Blaziken is by far the best of the three by miles so it's being repetitive on a typing that had a definitely best Pokemon already.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast