BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    stay in your lane cowboy. Your contributions aren’t much more compelling
    Fair enough.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Idk if his Twitter followers means he stans for white nationalism, but he has been out on blast for antisemitic and racist comments before. Idk if I'd go out of my way to speak to the character of PDP considering his history lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Yikes. He actively spreads Nazis and alt-right propaganda on his YouTube page not to mention his racism and antisemitism. There's a difference between listening to those people occasionally vs following them and sharing their crazy bullshit, which is what PDP does. I swear y'all will jump over Mount Everest to defend white supremacy.
    This is the tea. People truly love protecting white, rich (men especially) people.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Pewdiepie: calls people nigger on livestreams, drops antisemitic slurs, follows and shares the rhetoric of white supremacists.
    Y'all: But is he really a white supremacist?!?!??! What evidence is there????

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Its cause he doesnt make white nationalism a job that people give him the benefit of the doubt again...and again...and again...

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

If you don't agree with white supremacists, why would you follow them? If you don't agree with the content or media someone puts out, why follow them or endorse them with a follow?
    It's not my responsibility to provide and justify an alternative to your ridiculous claim that following people on Twitter is de facto evidence that some guy is a white supremacist. Take some responsibility for justifying your own dumb assertions.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I think too many people put too much weight on the going ons of Twitter.

I follow David Duke for his anime recommendations.

I feel like people either don't know who people like Stefan Molyneux are and what they're about; or they do know, find themselves agreeing with a lot of it, and are insecure about what that might say about them.

Also pewdiepie has apparently unfollowed everyone he's every followed on twitter.

Wonder what that's about.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I follow mai waifu, but she follows pewds, but peweds follows dr. peterson, but i follow dr. peterson. cycle of lifu?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    I follow mai waifu, but she follows pewds, but peweds follows dr. peterson, but i follow dr. peterson. cycle of lifu?
    Very underrated post. Not enough people in poopdeck to give it the credit it deserves.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

serious question, is calling somebody a nigger mean your a white supremacist?

No it means you're a gamer.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    no but it's a brick in the pyramid apparently

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    No it's just a racist thing to do. Are racists as bad as white supremacists? No, but that doesnt mean it's ok to be racist...

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    It's not my responsibility to provide and justify an alternative to your ridiculous claim that following people on Twitter is de facto evidence that some guy is a white supremacist. Take some responsibility for justifying your own dumb assertions.
    Pewdiepie: calls people nigger on livestreams, drops antisemitic slurs, follows and shares the rhetoric of white supremacists.
    Y'all: But is he really a white supremacist?!?!??! What evidence is there????
    Lol

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Lol
    k? It's amazing how you manage to troll with even less effort here than in spam.

Serious response: Like I already told you, if you have actual evidence of PDP holding problematic views (obviously it exists), go ahead and rely on that. Using his rhetoric to re-frame independently innocuous Twitter follows into something nefarious and then using those follows as additional evidence of wrongthinking is intellectually dishonest. You're double dipping on the same evidence.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    k? It's amazing how you manage to troll with even less effort here than in spam.

Serious response: Like I already told you, if you have actual evidence of PDP holding problematic views (obviously it exists), go ahead and rely on that. Using his rhetoric to re-frame independently innocuous Twitter follows into something nefarious and then using those follows as additional evidence of wrongthinking is intellectually dishonest. You're double dipping on the same evidence.
    Wow. This I.... the amount you are doing to try and minimize his white supremacy is honestly amazing. It's actually not intellectually dishonest, by showing what company he keeps or supports. It adds to showing his character but hey, he obviously hasn't done anything to make him seem like a white supremacist and him following white supremacists and also sharing their tweets doesn't mean anything.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast