She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay. While redoing my system, I noticed a glaring omission somehow. You'll have to look for it but yep. (Program has a censored word in it)

And since I redid Windows, I checked out SMPlayer some more. If you dig into the controls, you can actually tame the bad design and make it look better. (Look under Preferences ==> Interface. I like Mini Gui + Classic icon set + Windows for mine.)

Again, if you don't want to dig though the thread for it, the list is here. Add away.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay. I just stumbled on another open source video editor that looks really good. Olive, that is. Added and I'm installing it now. (I'll have more to say about it once I put it though its paces a bit.)

Also, thanks to some API stuffies, I had to change some things with Streamlink; you'll notice it has a new base program now too. (Twitch changed its API and basically disabled some features) Ah, that's the hazard of this kinda thing; things change. Also Ccleaner stopped pushing that browser (Good~!) so I removed the warning.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay, thanks to Niya, we now have two clients for erm, a forbidden word that is a kind of download on this forum. (You guys proly know what I mean.) Was weird that those were missing; oh and the official clients are forbidden in the list due to they have a lot of crapware and even a bitcoin miner in them..Can you say YUCK? I even nuked one of those off my brother's system when I had it upstairs b/c of the crapware.

Naturally, those kind of clients are not forbidden in the list since they have legit uses besides erm, you know what. Just..no crapware or bitcoin miners or..do I need to explain?

Also I'll ask the allmighty BG: Does anyone know of a good freeware WYSIWYG html editor? I haven't seen a GOOD one since AOLpress (which I won't put in the list due to it is SEVERELY out of date and any sites made with it may not work anymore with modern browsers). I'd really like to find a decent one to add to the list for anyone who's a newbie at writing websites, for I'm first to admit, that's how I started; with AOLpress and suchlike.

If such a one exists that you don't have to pay for that you can add to the list, I'll give whoever finds it a cookie. ^^ Thanks.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay guess I get the cookie lol.

Rocketcake and MS Visual Studio added. Both can offer what I wanted to make sure was in the list; a way for someone who doesn't know beans about html to start a website. ^^ Visual Studio can be also be used by people that like to code, too.

I know it's come up before, so I wanted to head that off at the pass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag