Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I don't think Wizard has another job, does he? Cannons/Chris Li do, but I don't think Wizard does. If that is accurate, he is making a lot of $. Enough to own a nice house in Cali with a pool, etc.
    this actually inspired me to do a little digging, i've seen photos of that house on twitter but nothing he's posted has ever suggested he actually works outside of evo. 99% sure i found it, based on the last sale price & assuming it was financed, it puts the lower bound on annual income in the six-figure range. not extravagantly so, but certainly he's doing better than pretty much everyone in the scene save some of the big repeat winners like sonicfox.

that's a conservative estimate of course & important to note, also based on quite-old data as the sale in question was during the AE2012 era, lol. the event has expanded dramatically since then and i'm sure his take with it.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

He comes off as extremely lazy, so he probably doesn't. I bet the Cannons/Chris are making close to him off EVO and are just smart/driven enough to also have other careers. I know Chris drives like a $350,000 car, and it probably isn't his daily driver. Super cool dude btw.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    God damn, HighLow and Chikurin won $189 for making Top 8 at EVO in Tekken 7. That is flat out embarrassing. I would have spent that on one round of drinks in Vegas....
    That’s not even enough for the cheapest 1/3 buy-in for any Texas NLHE table anywhere in Vegas lol.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Absolutely abhorrent. Ffs I give away $100 buck gift cards to my clients lol. Anyway we can dig the dudes tax records? Would be interesting.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    That’s not even enough for the cheapest 1/3 buy-in for any Texas NLHE table anywhere in Vegas lol.
    I thought it was a joke, at first. lmao. Then I saw people were talking seriously about it...like damn!?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Absolutely abhorrent. Ffs I give away $100 buck gift cards to my clients lol. Anyway we can dig the dudes tax records? Would be interesting.
    Everything I found is public record (or based on analysis of public info), not too difficult to find if you know where to look. Tax filings and actual income details unfortunately aren’t public so that’s quite a bit trickier for random observers. Gets even hairier when you factor in he’s probably had controlling interest in a few different evo related entities over the years. Basically you’d need to break into his accountant’s files to get that level of detail, lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Looks like after all the crazy drama that happened during the Evo After Party (couple people got roofied), FGC is experiencing it's own #metoo movement. Gilty getting banned from some tournaments for past sexual harrassment as recent as last month apparently, Chris Bahn getting bannt for the same, and now a new allegation that Floe was groping some female in a hotel room.

https://twitter.com/keckmeister/stat...089533441?s=19

Videogames yo

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've heard all kinds of shit about Gilty from the guys in KC and STL that shit doesn't surprise me one bit.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I've heard all kinds of shit about Gilty from the guys in KC and STL that shit doesn't surprise me one bit.
    Going to say something quite significant but, i’m sure the SJWs will outright defend Gllty because, well you know.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    and now a new allegation that Floe was groping some female in a hotel room.

https://twitter.com/keckmeister/stat...089533441?s=19

Videogames yo
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Edit: She just went private after realizing her page was posted to Reddit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/st...44975278432257
    https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/st...47324076068865
    https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/st...48223494283264

EVO got Harada in trouble with the higher ups in Japan even though he had no knowledge that EVO had produced the clip with the intent to play it during Tekken finals. The Tekken dev team told Harada that if he personally could convince Konami to license Snake, they would do a rush job to include the character within season 3.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Going to say something quite significant but, i’m sure the SJWs will outright defend Gllty because, well you know.
    Gllty seems to be getting shit on more than defended it seems. A couple people came forward with incidents.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    ah yes, that classic hallmark behavior of "SJWs", kneejerk defense of sexual assault. lmao, cmon man, at least pick something that actually happened to be aggrieved over

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    ah yes, that classic hallmark behavior of "SJWs", kneejerk defense of sexual assault. lmao, cmon man, at least pick something that actually happened to be aggrieved over
    It’s actually something past that which is why i haven’t put it in words. Nothing to do with the assault per se, but i’m glad Gllty’s getting shit on for pulling that shit.

BG Level

I feel like gllty’s behavior has been an open secret for years. I’m sure part of why nothing’s been done about it is for fear of being labeled a certain way by SJW’s.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Why the hell you guys tip toeing over your concern? You seriously think "sjws" gonna blanket defend Gllty cause she's trans? Lol

The few defenders that I see seem to give her that known/top player privilege so she gets by on that along with the public apology directed at no one in particular being good enough.

Floe is getting a lawyer to address his accusation so that one is still stewing. Blowup Tuesday for real.

BG Level

EVO 2019 -- does anyone still care?

Well of course not now since she’s already apologized and owned up to it lol. I just feel it’s partially the reason why this has taken so long to come to light.

Floe got that crazy Jew money.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I feel like the FGC in general kinda shields shitty behavior more often than not or it's just handled inhouse until it becomes too well known or certain people catch wind of it. Like, wasn't Andre doing scummy shit for the longest until he got caught by police then he started getting banned from events?

In other news, Poison is kinda fun and her thighs rival Chun's.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast