Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fuck yeah they did, that performance was top notch

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Carole and Tuesday. Animation and music have been fantastic. A shame people have to wait for Netflix.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you're going to post music from C&T, you have to at least post the best song yet

(NSFW just FYI >_>)

Out of all of them though, Loneliest Girl is probably my favourite still. The OST is going to be amazing

I was wondering when the motherfucker song would get posted.

I would've done a spit take if I was drinking at that moment.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So of my original list of spring anime to watch, I ended up never watching Fairy Gone because I'd heard such bad things about it, and I haven't started Carol & Tuesday because Netflix. I know there are places to watch it, but I'll just wait. I dropped Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai after the first episode because it was gonna be some cliche harem garbage.

Kimetsu no Yaiba and Shield Hero are fantastic. I need another season of Isekai Quartet because it's cute and funny. Kenja no Mago has at least amused me, and I was pleasantly surprised at several aspects of it, like the main romance plotline.

One Punch Man has been a severe disappointment in animation, pacing, plot, humor, and just about every other metric, especially compared to the first season.

Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san got added to my watch list thanks to memes. It's good for when I wanna watch something comfy.

Overall, kind of an underwhelming season with only a couple top of the line shows. Summer is shaping up to be about the same, but we'll see.

Been a meh season for me, but an assessment that hasn't changed since it's start. Shield Hero has been the star, which is likely no real surprise to anyone. I'm indifferent to OPM despite the frequent dogpiling. Attack on Titan has been good, but obviously a later start. Only other weekly show I've been watching is Boruto, and at this point, I think it's because I hate myself since it still hasn't gone anywhere interesting. Basically, I've been watching 4 continuations, which doesn't say much for new/original stuff.

Dororo has been going for just as long and is actually great, but it's no surprise something like that goes under the radar. Attack on Titan is actually doing the good shit too.

Jojo still exists, Carole and Tuesday, Kimitsu no Yaiba, Diamond of Ace and Sarazanmai. Kono Oto Tomare is surprisingly good as well (music/shoujo I guess).

This is all fine with me.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do all y'all selves a favour and go watch Pokemon Sun and Moon. Show is amazing

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Haha we watch Pokemon S&M (er...) occasionally. It's a fun show.

Had to wait a week for a let down of an episode from one punch man with 2 awesome looking monsters getting smashed and we dont even see it. Last few episodes better be fucking awesome cause this is boring as fuck.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Kakegurui season 2 on Netflix, been waiting for this.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hitoribocchi and Senryuu Shoujo were both surprisingly good. Nice, charming, light-hearted and enjoyable animes.

Yeah, both are nice and chill, Hitoribocchi had moments that were weird when it came to the "best friend". That seems like an abusive relationship.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Who knew a show about making friends could be so well done.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Yeah, both are nice and chill, Hitoribocchi had moments that were weird when it came to the "best friend". That seems like an abusive relationship.
    I ended up reading the manga from where the anime ended off. It goes more into detail about why and how it was done and shows the 'best friend's' side of it a lot more and yeah, it becomes a lot sweeter and makes more sense as to why things happened the way they did.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Welp, definitely didn't realize that Shield Hero was based off of a Light Novel, but that should have been obvious. Was gonna say there wasn't enough material for another season based on the manga, but there are like 22 light novels (13 released in English too) and the anime only covered up to around volume 5~6'ish it looks like

Yeah, material is there, but we're probably looking at a 2-3 year wait on continuation if it manages to get greenlit. Some stuff felt different here and there compared to manga version, but it's also possible the anime was more faithful to the LN. Either way, kinda annoyed the manga isn't super far ahead since I suspect any LN translation out there is probably mediocre at best, and no doubt formatted horribly like so many others I've seen in the past.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

When I mentioned the 13 novels released in English, they're actual publisher releases, not fan-translations. And the 14th novel is slated to release in August.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fire force and DR stone so far are very impressive. Wonder how long until the animation drops. Anyhow a lot of SHAFT staff ended up joining David Production permanently and this episode shows it.