+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

My level 85 Ysh'tola (full LB, 5* awaken) has 966 HP, 51 AGI (job levels 14/10/10)

My level 51 Ayaka (LB2, 4* awaken) has 1277 HP, 52 AGI (job levels 9/8/8)

Ysh'tola is garbage, man. Better to just go with no healer because if it's that dangerous of a fight Ysh is probably just gonna die anyway lol

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I got AYAYA from the final free pull so I've been working on her lately. i'm low on caster mats so that shit is going to take me awhile to farm.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The problem with Ysh is that her stat growth is the same rate as like.. an SR or w/e I believe is what it was.

In other news, I MLB'd Orlandu (5* LB, 6* Awakening) and he's been great. 3* LB/6* Awakened Sterne + Lvl 99 Mont are who I run in my GW/Duel parties right now, and they do alright for the most part. Sterne's just so quishy even with ~2k HP. Freds and Mediana shit on him.

Gonna be saving probably til Lucia. Also, I have Xiza at 74, but can't 3* LB her, and couldn't get her shards because it was during the time where I was farming Orlandu's shards so.. rip. Once I get her to 3* LB tho, I can get her Steal Heart and maybe take her into some PVP for some lulz and charm the enemies. I already have her at like 93 Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Yo lets be real on that, thats matchmaking at work. You're going to fight guilds with the same amount of people as your current guild like 9 times out of 10. You get matched with low member guilds who are more than likely the Casual, inactive or dying guilds. we have to constantly face 20+ Member Guilds in the Top 100, and one loss puts us down like 100+ Rankings lol.

Yesterday we were ranked 99, we lost 1 round and now we're 266. Shits chaos.

Edit: Though for real if you guys are in the top 100 with 10 people, constantly facing guilds with 20+ Active members/defense teams and winning... shit maybe we should join you.

Edit2: Apparently the current highest rank Guild is Gold 1. 27 Victories 1 Defeat. Gotdamn.
    We're like 292 Silver 2 in the random one I'm in.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why are you in a random guild you butthead. We're all here for you.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Lord, I started like.. day of launch pretty much and I genuinely forgot to even check BG and see if anyone was playing lmao. So that was my fault. Oops

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well both BG's have open spots if you ever want in. Ours has 3 open spots, I believe BG Discord has open spots too.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Okay I'll let ya guys know for sure.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There are 4 people not Attending every day, sometimes 5. I have 4 names on my list of people who have not attacked at all in the last 3 days in GvG.

Omni, Taban, Moguri, Shan. Are those any people here on BG?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

There are 4 people not Attending every day, sometimes 5. I have 4 names on my list of people who have not attacked at all in the last 3 days in GvG.

I'm omni, and aside from accidentally missing a day or two, or when there was nobody left to attack, I'm I've been participating in GvG. Last night I did so for sure, and I think the day before there was only one party left to attack. I often attack close to the cutoff--are you checking then?

For sure I attend everyday, you can check the gifts to verify that.

EDIT: I did miss tonight though, sorry about that. Was too late to catch it before the cutoff.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I know Shan is here on BG.

New Merits
    BG Level

Is there a spot in either BG that I could snag? Looking for an active guild right now

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

11/24 on BG discord and iirc Karb said 3 open spots on BG, so plenty of room.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Taban is my friend who has said he's likely done with the game for now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I know Shan is here on BG.
    Oof, Okay, well, now that the Discord is staying Put, I see no reason to start booting everyone but if he says he's inactive/quitting I'll remove him for now, and we can always pick him back up later if he/she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    I'm omni, and aside from accidentally missing a day or two, or when there was nobody left to attack, I'm I've been participating in GvG. Last night I did so for sure, and I think the day before there was only one party left to attack. I often attack close to the cutoff--are you checking then?

For sure I attend everyday, you can check the gifts to verify that.

EDIT: I did miss tonight though, sorry about that. Was too late to catch it before the cutoff.
    Weird AF TBH. I swear I check when theres about 20 minutes left to attack. I've also checked the day after when its concluded. No Biggie. I saw you sent Guild Gifts this morning so TBH when I saw that I figured you were A-Okay. I sort by Acquired Ranking (It shows if you have 2/2 Attacks, 1/2 Attack, etc that way). I believe the 16th our fight was a sweep so I'm discounting that one. I'll keep a better eye out (Which is honestly, why I asked here first before purging for this very reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    Taban is my friend who has said he's likely done with the game for now.
    Okay. Sorry to hear. I'll remove him when/if you want me too. If he comes back hopefully we can get him then.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Joined a friends guild but looks like it's going downhill. I've got myself and 2 others looking at moving to an active guild. Able to save 3 slots or were they back filled already?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Think BG only has 2 open slots. The BG Discord has several so probably the safer bet if all 3 of you go together.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah just message me or Oravis here on BG or on discord and we’ll get you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Thanks! I let my friends know to drop tomorrow after reset.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I tried getting Miranda and Whisper (when her banner was up) but no luck so far. I think I will keep trying to go for Miranda. I have no Sword user right now (except Little Leela who isn’t bad in lower difficulty stuff since she has a decent AoE). Miranda was in 3rd tier set of units in JP tier list but apparently the auto battle skill change bumped her up a tier (so she is 2nd tier set of units in JP now).

Lucia, Salire, and Vinera are the next top units coming (two weeks apart each in JP, and probably the same for us). If you can’t get Lucia (next week), saving for Vinera seems like the next best choice as she also has defense piercing.

I will skip Lucia, might do a few pulls for Salire, and I will save for Vinera next. I still really want Miranda, so I will keep pulling for her.

Vinera has Defense Piercing, high Evasion, and seems like the main meta pick in JP PVP currently. Kitone has been great, and my team of Etre (99), Frederika (89), and Kitone (79) made it to top 2000+ Arena last week (though that is due to unit bonuses). Still, in match PvP I was able to beat a 99 team of Ramza, Gaff, and Cid. I rushed Etre to Ramza and manage to land Doom on him. Frederika took out Gaff, and then I ran as much as I could to let Doom take out Ramza. Kitone managed to take out Cid after.

So far, I am enjoying the game still. However, I hope they will add the update that allows you to transfer Equipment type on Upgrades. My Nagnarok is still +4 because I want to make sure I get Vital type. For now, Excalibur is a decent alternative. Sleeping Blade (Magic) is also decent too (you can farm to +5 this event) but the other types seem to have much worse stat caps compared to Nagnarok.

Interesting to see Grace used in top JP Arena PVP still (go to 6 minutes and 17 seconds for that match).

It seems the power creep isn’t too bad (JP is 4 months ahead) which is good. I never liked how fast units got outdated in FFBE. I prefer the slower grind but with less power creep.

Besides that, it seems they are adding UoC tickets (for non-limited units) in the future except it costs 2k paid Visiore (in FFBE in JP, they actively tried to undo UoC with summon fest only units, so this seems like a good alternative). If you have paid Visiore, it might not be a bad idea to save it for that if you don’t have anything else to use it on (though who knows when they will add that for Global since JP hasn’t added yet).

Edit - Just did Iron Giant quest on Brutal (all missions), and Stop works well. It took two tries on Brutal but I switched to a defensive setup (no K.O., no Companions, defeat three enemies at once, no items, etc). Kitone managed to land Stop with her skill (but any time mage can work) on Iron Giant. Leela died but I managed to have Etre revive her (I should have had Leela sub White Mage). The no K.O. Mission only checks if they are K.O.ed before the quest ends, so you can try to revive anyone that died before clearing.

It seems like a good event for Kitone since she has three skills that can Stop. Any Time Mage can work though. The Iron Giant doesn’t seem to do much damage until he is around 50-75% HP, so you can just try deal with him last. Save either Stop or an Attack debuff on him when he is around 50%-75%. My setup was Leela, Kitone, Etre, Frederika (Used Barrage for three enemies defeated at once mission), and Ayaka.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Miranda is UNUSABLE on auto right now just fyi. Total waste of a character until they fix her.

See reddit for more details.

Edit:

Did rainbow frag from brutal as Cid (89) / Shadowlynx (89) / Med (79) / Mont (99) / Naiah (60). That sucked. The week-to-week difficulty increases on these brutals is going to be hard to keep up with soon I bet.