FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Tyrone is a IRL buddy of mine who I tricked into playing.

Names on the shared googledoc, approved your request just now

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was going to avoid this one honestly, but if there's a spot left in the BG guild then I might download it. If not, don't sweat it. Have enough mobile games atm.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I was going to avoid this one honestly, but if there's a spot left in the BG guild then I might download it. If not, don't sweat it. Have enough mobile games atm.
    There might be a space after Tyrone... If not, we're not capped, we're just "currently" capped. The amount of people you can take into a guild goes up I just didn't look deep into how. I'll double check when I log on next and give you an eta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    Tyrone is a IRL buddy of mine who I tricked into playing.

Names on the shared googledoc, approved your request just now
    Okay, I'll accept him later tonight when I log in.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm sticking with this random one for a bit longer before I dip from it. There is a 24hr wait after leaving a guild in this.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We're "full" atm now anyway. I'll double check how we unlock more room but I'm sure its linked to the statues or something. 22 would be such an odd cap.

Appointed Saido as a Sub leader, IDK what he can do but I assume just about everything i can.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

dumping gil/guildmedals into the statues as often as I can.

I honestly feel like this can be a full fledged PC game with the amount of content dumped into it... Fuggin crazy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I'm sticking with this random one for a bit longer before I dip from it. There is a 24hr wait after leaving a guild in this.
    Pretty much what I'm doing, not sure when I'll dip. It's just a random guild, but they've got lvl 2 of three of the statues and lvl 1 of the last. Giving up 2 slots of barracks for 24 hours would suck. D: I've tried to find an answer, but I'm not sure if you lose the upgrades you've made to your barracks if you leave a guild. Really hope not cause I bumped it to 15k capacity.

For increasing guild members, each statue other than Kirin gives +1 member per lvl. Instead, Kirin gives +1 barracks capacity.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

leveling up the statues will add 1 guild member slot to the guild

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That the BG guild already? If you guys already have 2x barracks slots, I can deal without for 24 hours once a slot opens.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All our statues are level 2, yes. We have 2 slots open right now, I can keep them open for anyone who wants to join.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    dumping gil/guildmedals into the statues as often as I can.
    Just to be clear on this, you're not actually spending Guild Medals. You're only donating Gil / Visiore / whatever else. The number of Guild Medals is the reward you get for donating. It's unlikely we'll get enough medals to buy the Rainbow Thought (2000 medals) this month with just Gil donations and daily gifts, so it may be worthwhile for some to donate Visiore a couple of days to make sure you get enough.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    All our statues are level 2, yes. We have 2 slots open right now, I can keep them open for anyone who wants to join.
    Cool! I'll hop out of mine and jump in tomorrow. Here's to hoping my barack capacity isn't reset. XD

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Just to be clear on this, you're not actually spending Guild Medals. You're only donating Gil / Visiore / whatever else. The number of Guild Medals is the reward you get for donating. It's unlikely we'll get enough medals to buy the Rainbow Thought (2000 medals) this month with just Gil donations and daily gifts, so it may be worthwhile for some to donate Visiore a couple of days to make sure you get enough.
    Was totally reading that backwards upside wrong, thanks lol. I haven't spent Visiore on anything yet, sitting at 19,310. ¯\(°-o)/¯

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Cool! I'll hop out of mine and jump in tomorrow. Here's to hoping my barack capacity isn't reset. XD
    Would be real unfortunate if it did reset. I'd be peeved, especially since guilds can just die lol.

If there's someone needing accepting that Karb doesn't get, @ me in the BG discord in the gacha section with who you are.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

already trying to wean off of regular brave exvius. Not even going to touch this one. Hope you all are having fun w/ it though

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if its worth leveling up an SR character (In this case, Vadim, a THF/WAR/SAM) because of the benefits of him having Steal Time and self sustain/LowAoE cures. It'd be a lot easier to LB him, for sure. I have an UR MNK who has /THF with Steal Time but it'd be very difficult to LB her, requiring a lot more resources.

The other THF i have who's MR is Vistralle, who'd be harder to cap than Vadim, but both have Steal Time and Vistralle is THF/RDM/SOL... (SOL being the class Sterne starts as, I.E seems like DRK-lite).

So its really between Vadim(SR) and Vistralle(MR), I think Vadim has better Sub Jobs and will be a lot less resource intensive, but Vist is MR therefor higher potential, but his Subjobs seem wack... RDM does get Sleep and Mages Protection(Green ability, reduces inc magic damage). Shit this game is a brain scratcher.

Edit: Also why are Sterne Shards x40 and Macherie Shards x40 both 2,000 Stones, but Gilgamesh who is the same damn rarity cost 4,000 Stones? Is it because they knew he had a longer lifespan in JP? REE

For some reason Gilgamesh's shard quests are only limited to 1 a day, too. So there might be something "special" about him we don't know about yet.

And PSA: Don't auto the 4 Stone Chests stage in Ch4. Your party will kill itself on the stage hazards.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gilgamesh is the whale unit. Everything about him costs more to obtain and he is very powerful 50+.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shame, don't think I'll make much use of him then, I guess I could get him 50+ through Awakening but his Job Levels going to be shit which is very important. Guess i'll back-burner him until I can get resources.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast