+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, both Gilg and Thancred got the whale tax. Best to stay away from those two as F2P or dolphins, investment is massive.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Also please let me know if you're from BG and apply to the Guild, got like 5 people waiting and I dont recognize any of their names lol.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ObM/edit#gid=0

I need more BG names/ in game names/ friend codes for my list!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pretty sure Saido is Saido on the forums. NoctisKai is my other brother and does not post here. Misuto, Will and PhoenixPiras are also both IRL mates of mine.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post

I just applied.

Malithar / Malithar / 194,415,096

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post

Azat/Azat/3580933890

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Pretty sure Saido is...
    ...me.

And just accepted Ayn. Will have to kick randos or unlock more slots if we have any stragglers.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    ...me.

And just accepted Ayn. Will have to kick randos or unlock more slots if we have any stragglers.
    Thank you :D - If statues werent so horribly expensive we could just do that lol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Need to find some whales to feed 600 visiore a day to the statues. On a serious note, what's our focus with em? More members would always be nice, but Kirin gives more barracks slots, and Serpent increases the attendance rewards you receive. No idea what they go up to, but gil is definitely always a need. I like the two slots from the first Kirin upgrade, but it feels like more slots may not be the most useful since JP gain gets reduced and the food cost increases for each unit.

Pulled Thancred from one of the FFXIV tickets today, not sure if I want to do anything with him. I read that if you just buy his job mats and such, and get enough shards to LB him three times, that he's still plenty usable and good.

Saw on reddit that for chain missions, you can attack your own characters to satisfy them. That revelation has made all those chain 2 missions far less of a hassle, just get a couple Monts and another slasher to smack a tank.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I figured if we got 3 slots for the Barracks we'd "stop" there for now and move on to something better. Serpent might be worth investing into because I think all of them except the Barracks slot also increase Member Slots +1 among their other bonuses. I've been donating 50 Visore here and there, usually 2x 50 and 1x gold or somethings 3x 50... the (100?)200 isnt worth the price jump for Exp, its blatantly worth less than the same number of 50's would be because they know you're limited to 3x a day.

Ah well, I'll still do 50's every so often. Either way I'd say focus on either Serpent or (Barracks+1) for now, either or is honestly fine since we have so much into Barracks+1 already it'd be dumb to stop cold turkey but the increase in daily rewards is a good idea.

I'd probably say to finish the Kirin L3 then jump to something else. While the Barracks favor melee units for now with the BRV gain, eventually they will let us set it up for FTH. Either way, it's not like either task will be tackled within a week unless someone steps up to whale, which I doubt will happen.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Think the most you can give is 200 exp x 3, with it being about 30k away and us having 24 guild members, even assuming they all donated 200 exp it would take ~7 days unless I did my math wrong. Most people probably only donating Gold/50 Visore (50/100 exp?) so we're looking probably 14 days+ at the earliest.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Zzsark/Zzsark/1,966,273,595

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Been playing a few days now, I think I'm getting a semi-solid team together. At the moment I'm using Engelbert, Medeina, Xizu, Frederika, and Yshtola. I think the only thing I'm missing is a solid healer. I would kill for Ayaka. But I think I should probably not worry right now and work on putting resources into level up the team I have right now. Maybe after they start to get to a decent growth, I can start saving gems to pull a solid healer.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Your teams a little UR heavy. UR are great units, don't get me wrong, but unless you plan on Whaling the fuck out of the game you'll be pretty impeded by Ranking them up/Limit Breaking them. I'd find some MR you enjoy maybe even an SR (Theres a SR Time Mage who's pretty top tier for 1) Being a time mage and 2) Being SR so comparatively easy to Limit Break).

There are a lot of decent MR units who are a bit easier to Awaken/LB that are good units. I know Owen is one, the Dark Gunner dude (Rairyuu?), Ysh'tola is fine because of how "easy" it is to get her LB Shards if you spend a couple gold at the shops here and there.

You can keep that time, I'm just saying when it comes to Awakening/Limit Breaking you're going to be hurting a lot, and eventually its going to hold you back in content. (If I had to recommend who to focus on, It'd be Mediena, shes wonderfully good)

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Edit: Got a friend Rixas looking to join. if the guilds full can you not search and apply to it?

Haven't pulled once! Am I doing it right? (I'm coming for you my sweet Thundergod~)

Meriluke, Mont, and Y'shtola are all broke and woke to hit 55. MR Team for da win

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hey is there any room in the guild? im 46 sterne main right now with ninja unlocked and shuriken. or dm on discord so i can apply

Kaneos

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

BG Guilds currently 24/24, we're working on trying to make some room :/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd say apply anyway if you can and the second we have room for you we'll accept ya. If you can't cause we're full, I'll let you know here when we got a spot.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

FML got Thancred from one of the tickets.

Really don’t want to use the resources on him, but, bleach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast