BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

It was a beautiful thing to watch. That fucking licker dodging.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

This KH3 run isn't even fun to watch because the over bloated commentary on every little detail, this game isn't that complicated that it needs to give a play by play on what is going on. I wish he'd shut the fuck up for even just 10 seconds. I'm surprised he isn't breaking down how to skip cutscenes with every time the prompt comes up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    This KH3 run isn't even fun to watch because the over bloated commentary on every little detail, this game isn't that complicated that it needs to give a play by play on what is going on. I wish he'd shut the fuck up for even just 10 seconds. I'm surprised he isn't breaking down how to skip cutscenes with every time the prompt comes up.
    Agreed. I just dont think ARPG's lend themselves to being speedrun. That, and the game is probably a little too new for hardcore tech to have been discovered if the Titan phase skip was only just found.

Critical Mode would have been more interesting and technically proficient, which is where this would shine.

I feel like most of yesterday and today so far has been average at best. Nothing besides TRAG, C&C, and Zelda has really grabbed me attention. Hoping upcoming Mario fixes that.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Thanks, GDQ! Take my most anticipated event of the event and start it something like 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Kaizo race has been great from what I've seen. Will have to go back for the VODs for the early stages.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Thanks, GDQ! Take my most anticipated event of the event and start it something like 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Kaizo race has been great from what I've seen. Will have to go back for the VODs for the early stages.
    KH III was like 35 mins earlier than anticipated. Poor planning.

BG Level

Ahh, gotcha. Maybe I hadn't refreshed the schedule page in some time, or maybe they weren't on top of that. I could have just popped in the stream during KH to see how the pace was. Still, that's quite a lot of time to be ahead. Needed extra time in case of multiple Poo Stomps in SMB3?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Agreed. I just dont think ARPG's lend themselves to being speedrun. That, and the game is probably a little too new for hardcore tech to have been discovered if the Titan phase skip was only just found.

Critical Mode would have been more interesting and technically proficient, which is where this would shine.

I feel like most of yesterday and today so far has been average at best. Nothing besides TRAG, C&C, and Zelda has really grabbed me attention. Hoping upcoming Mario fixes that.
    Having watched Crit speed runs, it's mostly just spamming shotlocks to victory because everything else deals chip damage, thanks osaka team for finally delivering BBS2

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

KH2 Lv. 1 speedruns are pretty fun to watch. Decent amount of skill and knowledge in those runs. KH speedruns on beginner are such a snoozefest.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Banjo was a good race with some great commentary and couch presence.

Grand Poo World 2 was a lot of fun as well. Love seeing the Kaizo Mario community just have fun with everything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Patty, Lackattack on the couch with Andy running zelda all together? Hell. Yes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Patty, Lackattack on the couch with Andy running zelda all together? Hell. Yes.
    That was a good run. I had to watch the VOD last night as I was busy over the weekend. Want to try to get the Chrono Trigger run in today at work.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    That was a good run. I had to watch the VOD last night as I was busy over the weekend. Want to try to get the Chrono Trigger run in today at work.
    Puwexil was good, but SporadicErratic as the host was honestly amazing. Was this her first time doing a GDQ?

Caught the BotW run and the first quarter of Majoras Mask last night. Patty was amazing too. A lot of better than average couches paired with amazing announcers this year.

BG Level

GDQX runs tomorrow through Sunday night: https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule/27

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Excellent!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Wait, im so confused.

How am I supposed to properly refer to the runner's preferred gender pronouns when they aren't listed next to their name?

Thank god that Paper Mario TTYD stream the other day was an aberration.

BG Level

You can just guess and get your messages deleted like on this Zelda II run. Most recent GDQs, I'd just hang in someone's channel who was re-streaming so I forgot what a mess chat is like.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Honestly GDQ making any sort of deal about it is shooting themselves in the foot. Anyone that's spent half an hour on the internet knows what the fallout of requesting pronouns would be to an online forum. It's ridiculous they ever listed pronouns to begin with. Keep it about the games and the charity.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

GDQ has pretty much been shit since sponsors censored everyone, sjw domination, and pandering to prioritize less skilled runners because of their agenda over better runners.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

lol