FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Youtube Gaming

I am doing some game recording of a mix of games but some older titles as well as emulators, primarily PS3. My goal is to put out content of game play only, no commentary, but have a second video with commentary. Why? There are lots of times where I want to check a game out but so many have someone being their "Youtube character" blabbering and it's not enjoyable.

So yeah, lots to learn and stumbled quite a bit yesterday but it was fun and I have a very crude Youtube channel at the moment. Shoot I'm using a pic of one of my cats as a watermark! I have no idea how to make a banner, pics to use, etc.

But hey, got my first video out yesterday and it does look good in my opinion after I watched it on Youtube. Check it out and if there any tips on editing, adding voice tracks, etc please reply or message me. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3t9ch1Csto&t=17s

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Sharing this here as this was asked of me elsewhere. If anyone has any requests for some game play clips feel free to ask. I have A LOT of PC games so if you're thinking of buying a game and want some silent game play I'll hook it up.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Would you ever consider playing May Payne 3, I know it's an old game but I feel it's so underrated! Let me know your thoughts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag