+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Drogon Logic
    spoilered for huge
    Spoiler: show

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I thought Cersei paid off the debt last season with all that gold they took from Lannisport?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Drogon Logic
    spoilered for huge
    Spoiler: show

Thanks Valisk.

Also, what's the point of the Night's Watch now?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

To maintain the border between the north and freefolk.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Why is everyone sleeping on Bran? He had fucking warg and control animals or turn people into retards. WTF
    I laughed harder than this post deserves and I'm embarrassed for myself.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    For bastards and unwanted people to congregate and party. With blackjack and hookers.

I took the ending to mean Jon said fuck it and went off with the wildlings since no one is actually enforcing Night's Watch stuff anymore.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I just find it really odd that for the last season plus Bran has made it a point to remind everyone that he isn't Bran anymore, but someone is going to give him a crown and suddenly he is Brandon Stark again. Others have mentioned the minor gripes I have with the last episode, but I thought it was pretty good all things considered. I don't know how long it actually was but it sure felt like 20 minutes of the episode was Tyrion walking and that got a little old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    For bastards and unwanted people to congregate and party. With blackjack and hookers.

I took the ending to mean Jon said fuck it and went off with the wildlings since no one is actually enforcing Night's Watch stuff anymore.
    This.

Should've teased a return of the White Walkers or some indication of their continued existence...

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Belmoth View Post
    I just find it really odd that for the last season plus Bran has made it a point to remind everyone that he isn't Bran anymore, but someone is going to give him a crown and suddenly he is Brandon Stark again. Others have mentioned the minor gripes I have with the last episode, but I thought it was pretty good all things considered. I don't know how long it actually was but it sure felt like 20 minutes of the episode was Tyrion walking and that got a little old.
    It's shit writing is why.

But I'm just gonna make it my headcanon that Bran did all of this deliberately and let Dany descend into madness so he could become king.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    It only serves as a place for Bastards to go. But as far as what they will do, no idea. Nothing to really protect

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So... what was the point of Varys sending out all those messages about Jon being the rightful heir? Not exactly sure how nothing comes about from that.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He was just writing poetry man.

Ridill
    BG Level

Is that pic of Jon Snow petting Ghost at the end of this season really the same as the one comparing it to season 4 or just people being internet people?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fake according to reddit

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Is that pic of Jon Snow petting Ghost at the end of this season really the same as the one comparing it to season 4 or just people being internet people?
    https://youtu.be/58x1lD2flv8?t=234

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    This is GRRM's ending though. There isn't a whole lot inherently wrong with it if it was built up to correctly. The books will hopefully get here better.
    A quick tidbit I saw on the Ringer is that this would have been so much better if the finale was episode 80, not 73.

It's reasonable to see how most of these characters ended up where they are (ok well not Bronn), but D&D botched the journey so bad because they were in such a goddamn rush to finish everything.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Ahh this part was so cringy, it's like when they say the name of the movie in the movie. Also why would Tyrrion not be mentioned other than "for the lols"....I mean he fucking killed his dad, was that just written off as your typical "random crossbolt to the chest while poopin", those happen all the time from out of nowhere
    Ughhh I forgot about that.

He was a hugely influential person on multiple fronts and served as second in command to two different powerful rulers.

Why the fuck would he not be mentioned? How can they shit this garbage onto a script????
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    A quick tidbit I saw on the Ringer is that this would have been so much better if the finale was episode 80, not 73.

It's reasonable to see how most of these characters ended up where they are (ok well not Bronn), but D&D botched the journey so bad because they were in such a goddamn rush to finish everything.
    This is my issue with D&D apologists. Their constraints were self-imposed. They've yada-yada'd over all of the shit that made this show great in the first place and replaced with balls 2 to the walls action and fan-service

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I still can't get over why anyone sitting at that committee would give a single second to considering what grey worm and his dickless army wants.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Ahh this part was so cringy, it's like when they say the name of the movie in the movie. Also why would Tyrrion not be mentioned other than "for the lols"....I mean he fucking killed his dad, was that just written off as your typical "random crossbolt to the chest while poopin", those happen all the time from out of nowhere
    much like the 'cuz it looked cool' logic that is the guiding maxim of their writing there is the 'cuz it's funny' corollary.

acting Hand of the King, led the defense of King's Landing against Stannis's attack, his kidnapping by Catelyn Stark sent Tywin Lannister to war and caused Jamie Lannister to attack Eddard Stark on the streets of King's Landing and kill Jory Cassel, led Tywin's vanguard at the Battle of Green Fork, married Sansa Stark, formally convicted of murdering King Joffrey, informally known to have escaped the dungeons and murdered Tywin Lannister, returns to Westeros as the #2 leader of Dany's invading forces, dictated strategy during the first season of the Dany v Cersei conflict, Prince Oberyn died fighting on his behalf during his trial by combat etc etc etc

but they wanted their joke