1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 21 hours, 13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Starting out     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    the best FCs are the ones you are in by yourself
    this is patently untrue

>check fc roster
    >nobody has logged in during the last 3 years

feels bad man

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What if it's me and my 7 alts

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We already concluded you're special

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Nitenichi View Post
    First off thanks for giving me the reason to play, this has been really amazing. A couple things looking over thus far, since I play with a controller, targeting is a bit annoying. Free companies, I still can't seem to find any or the right ones. Now I dont know enough about offenses but 1 FC i had joined kicked this guy for saying "PLD's in general use shit stances" and when I asked why the guy got kicked said what he said was a bannable offense. Now I am used to FFXI where it was downright abusive but GD just saying that is a game bannable offense? So now i just dont say anything and basically just use the heat of the battle from this FC.
    That sounds like a super shitty FC. I’m on Faerie and here the typical FC is either super lgbtq friendly which ends up usually being all they talk about. Some RP form. A large group of randoms. And smaller ones with tighter knit groups. When I came back to the game after 4 years I joined a large FC just cause and got tired of how officers logged in and the masses would scream hey how are you etc but you ask a general question for help and get ignored unless the fc leader talks to you then everyone else wants to be your friend. But ideally just talk to peeps on the server that you play with and see if you jive with any personalities that are fun to talk to and / or run stuff .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    We already concluded you're special
    That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on this forum!

BG Level

i'm p sure fiye invented his wife and that the FC he got me in is just me and him and his 17 alts

also when would you lads say the story really picks up, i know Heavensward's' is supposed to be grand and ARR's slooooowwwww, is it just a matter of grinding through the base to get to the tasty expac content

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i'm p sure fiye invented his wife and that the FC he got me in is just me and him and his 17 alts

also when would you lads say the story really picks up, i know Heavensward's' is supposed to be grand and ARR's slooooowwwww, is it just a matter of grinding through the base to get to the tasty expac content
    Yes. The patches between ARR and HW were brutal and uneventful. But, once you make it to the final ARR quest/first HW quest you will be like awwwww shit son let’s gooooo

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    is it just a matter of grinding

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Yes. The patches between ARR and HW were brutal and uneventful. But, once you make it to the final ARR quest/first HW quest you will be like awwwww shit son let’s gooooo
    This. I loved the HW expansion story (except the moogle part which was god awul and drags on if you do every quest... which you have to if you want to unlike the Moogle Tribe quests, which luckily I finished at launch and not 2 months ago when I actually started the Mog Tribe stuff.)

SB was okay I guess. I enjoyed it but there were never any "oh shit, this is awesome" moments that really stand out for me.

I'm only at Rak'Tika so far in ShB and I have loved every bit of the story so far. The first dungeon and it's bosses just hit you like a sack of bricks, but what happens afterwards (and jesus, the music in the Crystarium), so fucking good.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Considering playing this and I can't recall the email I used when I registered the code from the copy of ARR I bought. Both of my emails I used for XI does not have XIV ARR attached. When entering the code it says it's already registered. Any idea how to find out what email it was I used?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Okay sorry if I'm going very basic with this but you checked your square enix accounts tied to both emails for what games they have attached on the website right?

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app

Otherwise if you have the ARR code still maybe you can try calling their customer support line and see if you can do it that way.

+1-858-790-7529

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Both emails I would've used do not have a cancelled sub. I purchased this originally off Amazon so I can prove my purchase. I'll give that number a call.

edit: Was on hold for 16 minutes with no response. Company came over. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Welp, we downloading this I guess. Weird thing was the email I thought my account was under was for an old XI account. I finally remembered the user name and tried that way. Guess what? The email is the same email that only has a XI account, not the XIV account. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4