Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Can they work in the fact that Edge is in the HOF and technically a legend and bring back the Legend Killer pls

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Also its amusing one of these guys will be facing lesnar in main event of mania

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    don't hate Charlotte or think she's bad, but she's had her time (at least for now). They just can't help themselves and she just had to have another accolade.
    Eh, I'm including NXT, and Charlotte's a lot better than tons of women on the roster, but I'd probably rate ten women or so over her. So yeah, I'd call her above average, but the achievements are beyond silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Let's play a game. Drink every time they remind us Edge returned last night.
    I watched on DVR, so skipped most commercials, and fast-forwarded some bits. It seemed like it was every 10 minutes. Edge/Orton is great. My DVR cutting off before the conchairto was not great. Randy's rarely spectacular anymore, but this will be one of those times. What do you do after this for 3 years when Edge already had a retirement and induction? This is uncharted territory. Besides the mixed tag match that might be palatable if Seth/Becky are both actual heels. Bring back Cena, damnit!

Drew/Lesnar was the expected choice, and I couldn't be happier. First time in forever that Brock's had a worthwhile opponent that won't be just sitting there whining "why is this guy not here, guys?!?"

Really hoping that Ronda will be back to take the title from Becky. Considering there's over a month and the ladies don't have the extra show to book, made sense that they'll delay Charlotte's decision.

Wasn't Riddick Moss being groomed a few years ago when they wanted to make like a new faction similar to the Shield? Now he's a lackey for the least popular guy in the 24/7 division. Damn dude.

KO is fascinating to me because he doesn't follow the rules where "heels are always the smart ones and faces are always idiots". He'll do either at times and it almost makes him feel more human than most of these caricatures. I'm apathetic towards Viking Raiders, but the idea of putting the 8 of these guys together for at least the next month is fine.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Meltzer says the plan for Charlotte at WM is
    Spoiler: show
    Challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT title...it’d be different, I’ll give them that.

BG Level

At some point, they had to do this (or have someone from NXT win). I'm fine with the idea. It's the best of the 3 women's divisions anyway. There are probably better options (match-wise) that they could reasonably set up for Ripley at this point, but obviously this would be treated as a bigger deal. If they end up doing this, then Takeover or Mania?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I like it. But i also think it kinda spoils the result

Don't see Charlotte going back to NXT. Unless they have her win for like 3 days

Whos gonna challenge Becky and Bayley then I wonder.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

When Charlotte was out last night I was waiting for her to say Rhea Ripley. She's too much of a heel to challenge Bayley and my guess is Shayna challenges Becky, which will lead to Shayna vs. Ronda after Mania. I'd also think the logical choice for Smackdown is Bayley vs. Sasha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not a surprise to anyone who saw it but Samoa Joe was legit concussed on Raw last night.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Injured around WM again

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Damn dude just can not catch a break.

BG Level

Bret Hart, probably: Wreckless Rollins strikes again!

There's supposedly a report out there that there's heat on Riddle backstage, which resulted in that rumble performance. Also supposedly a meeting telling NXT people to not be tagging/calling out Raw/SD people without their knowledge or something. Lesnar told Riddle to stop talking about him because he'd never work with him ever. I don't know how true this stuff is, but hilarious that NXT is basically back to the kids' table if there was a meeting like that.

As for Riddle himself, while I like his in-ring style and usually look forward to his matches, I'm not going to pretend he's not a total jackass. It's puzzling to me why he's not a heel, but whatever.

BG Level

General Wrestling V: As Good As Or Will Exceed Wrestlemania

I read that story and call 100% bullshit. Brock is a well known introvert who hardly gives a damn about the WWE outside of it. Let alone paying attention to Riddle or social media. Hell its questionable whether the dude even has internet at his home. Guy just wants to hunt and chill on his farm.

Fast forward to 7:50 lol.

https://youtu.be/s73dayC4S5U

BG Level

Yeah, when I read it, my first thought was of the post-Saudi Seth Rollins "awkward speech" how some of these pieces sounded. At the same time, I absolutely believe that if it is the case that Lesnar doesn't want to work with the guy for one reason or another, he sure as hell wouldn't want some clown trying to get famous by him and has enough leverage that it'll not happen. He doesn't need to pay attention to social media or even have an account for someone to be like "this idiot keeps running his mouth about you". Riddle did bring him up last weekend.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Both Nikki and Brie Bella have announced they are pregnant so there’s your next season of Total Bellas.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Honestly with Asuka confronting Charlotte on Raw then having Kairi jump in I assumed Flair was gonna challenge for the women's tag titles and say she is gonna find a "mystery partner".
    Who would it be?!?
    Santina of course!

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Lesnar is no dummy. He wants the money matches. Right now, Riddle isn't a draw, but if they can build Riddle up, there's money in two legit MMA guys going at it in WWE that are both good wrestlers as well. Remember two of Riddle's no decisions are for that horrible PED Marijuana and he's undefeated. He's the actual stoner kid that could cave your face in if you touched his weed.

BG Level

BG Level

Unseen footage aka our bad for the 32 camera cuts of the crowd. Here’s dolph getting speared.

BG Level

Are we going to get a kneebrace on a pole match at a Takeover? All kidding aside, I thought there would actually be more of a match than that.

Are there really no other people to throw in there as potential #1 contenders to Keith Lee? Dijak's fine, but Priest, blech. Dude loses most of his matches but gets more retries than Roman Reigns used to. For anybody who hadn't seen it, Dijak vs. Lee a couple years ago was awesome, so I have high hopes for this.

The contract signing made me burst out laughing. Ciampa/Cole exchange reminded me of this:

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

George Barrios and Michelle Wilson, co-presidents of WWE, have been fired. Stock dropped 20% after.