+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

If I didn't see the entrance with his name, I'm not sure I'd even recognize Tyler Breeze. If anybody here actually watches 205, does he have a new character direction or something? This is a pretty generic look he's got going now.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Still mostly the same character but a face version of it. He only just got added to the cruiserweight division because Fandango suffered another injury and needs tommy john surgery. They were doing their Fashion Police gimmick still in NXT before that injury.

Oh and that previously mentioned RVD segment from Impact apparently got them temporarily banned from Twitch where they stream their show every week.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Moxley vs PAC next week on AEW after Jericho injured Mox's eye. I hope the Bastard is ruthless lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PAC killed Darby Allin tonight. Dark matches happening now.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Rocky Johnson (The Rock’s dad) passed away this evening.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Last night Joey Janela had a dark match agains Rey Fenix, Fenix took a nasty spinning package piledriver from Janela and got knocked the fuck out. The arena was concerned because he needed help walking to the back, he was able to get up and walk, but holy shit that bump was super scary, Janela best Fenix with a simple elbow drop from the top. Meltzer reported he looked pretty banged up. Guess the match will still show in AEW dark.

BG Level

I'm surprised Meltzer had time to report anything in the past 24 hours after getting worked on twitter by King Corbin and then hilariously trying to deal with the people that called him out on it... not long after even doing the whole "I swear I'm not an AEW shill" song and dance for the 600th time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Local Saudi TV is advertising this match for the next WWE show:
    Spoiler: show
    The Fiend vs Kane in an Inferno match

BG Level

While I have zero interest in that match, they actually managed to plant the seeds for that in a way that I have no problems with as a wrestling angle.

DB wants the match at the Rumble to be a strap match. Dude's already going to try to do the impossible - getting a good match out of Bray. The thought of him trying to have the first good strap match in forever is crazy talk. Related, hopefully that means that no matter how long this program goes, they won't end up going with a dog collar match for King Corbin/Reigns. Kind of surprised they haven't gone there yet, but maybe they'll have a dog food match or something ill-advised next week.

Oh wait... Corbin/Reigns is at the Rumble and the stipulation picker to be decided tonight. It's got to be dog food, right?

Got my tickets to go see New Beginning in Raleigh (which is actually in Durham) on the 27th. Stoked to finally be able to catch a NJPW show live!

https://www.njpw1972.com/tornament/67199?showCards=1

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Nice!! With Ring of Honor giving the booking to Marty and now the news of Bully Ray no longer involved with WoH I'm going to keep an eye out for ROH tickets in my area. Maybe they'll do a show this year and have some good New Japan talent on board.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

It’s crazy how good Rey can still move at 45 years old.

BG Level

I'm more than ok with the idea of Brock coming out to kick Ricochet in the balls any time he picks up a mic.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

They really need to pair ricochet with a mouthpiece manager. The guy is cringe personified whenever he opens his mouth.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    They really need to pair ricochet with a mouthpiece manager. The guy is cringe personified whenever he opens his mouth.
    I now know why konan was his manager in lucha underground.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

I don't remember him being extremely bad when he finally stopped being a mute in LU, but now I wonder how many takes they had to do with the guy. Nobody is saying he needs to be the top mic guy in the company, or even good. Being passable isn't asking much.

And uh... ref, there's a woman on the turnbuckle this whole match. Care to do something about it?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Beginning to wonder if Rusev pissed someone off as they are just hell bent on emasculating him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

I'm more confused about booking in general. how are you going to end with that rather than literally anything else. Maybe focus on the rumble itself, at least people that actually matter for it. Or finish with building the one (there's really only one) match that Raw has at the show? Or, how about this? Actually have people in the women's rumble other than Charlotte. There's a PPV in 6 days, right?

Shout out to Jerry Lawler who I don't think could even name a time when a married couple wrestled together when... the show following Raw is Miz and Mrs. and they fought another married couple. Or that two people in that very match tagged together as a married couple. Or that HHH and Stephanie had the only good match at Mania that one year. Wasn't he supposed to be a temporary fill-in? He's not good.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm not a sneaker person, but I feel like Mayu Iwatani is flexing a bit.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Not gonna lie, those colors are gorgeous