+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 157 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This rumble is rigged against Brock with this order. Unfair!

lmao @ him doing a flying clothesline off of Big E's back. Amazing.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Why’d they break Kofis crazy save streak

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LOL Brock “Who’s this motherfucker?” to Keith Lee

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Keith Lee getting squashed = turning this shit off. Don't even fucking care.

Dumbest fucking Royal Rumble. EVER.

BG Level

I see Ricochet decided to study the tape on Brock to know his one true weakness. Damn that pop for Drew!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Brock’s dick and balls remain his only weakness

My arrrr streams died.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

EDGE I FUCKING KNEW IT

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

ON THIS DAY

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Gawd Kevin Dunn is so terrible he almost fucked up Edge’s return

BG Level

Welcome back, Edge. Enjoy losing your retirement match at Mania to Corbin. Maybe 5 years ago, I would have been absolutely elated for him to be able to wrestle again, but now I'm not even sure how I feel about it.

Can we get Cena here please?

Corbin eliminating Riddle and the crowd goes mild. Damn dude.

BG Level

The mad lad did it! I'm really surprised they let the same person eliminate Brock and win the match. Pretty terrible layout for the match, but at least there was a great winner.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh thank God, if Roman won I was afraid Vince was gonna convince me to boo Roman Reigns, cancer survivor

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

FUCK YEAH

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/br.../#.Xi5yaWhKiM8

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle got into a backstage verbal altercation prior to Royal Rumble.

Details are scarce at this time, but sources tell us Lesnar and Riddle passed each other while walking backstage and a tense encounter ensued. One source says Brock saw Matt and wanted him to know the reality of the situation between them.

According to three sources, the encounter was real and not something for the show.

As you’ll recall … Riddle had an awkward interaction with Goldberg last year at SummerSlam after criticizing the WWE Hall of Famer on social media. The footage of this was later aired during a WWE Network special.

Matt Riddle has openly talked for years about how he wants to retire Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, but the two had never met until today. Back in October, we asked Riddle if he thought a similar encounter would happen should he meet Lesnar one day.

“Maybe, I don’t know. I don’t even think Brock knows who I am,” he replied. “He’s never acknowledged me. I’ve been to multiple shows he’s been at and I’ve never seen him in person.”

We’ve reached out to additional sources and will update the post if more details from the encounter are confirmed, however, we do know things did NOT get physical between the two.

BG Level

Thinking back at the rumble match, two changes would have made a big difference to me. 1) Cut Gallows and Anderson. Styles was in there only for like 5 minutes anyway. There was no point to them being out there in quick succession, just like there's no point to them in general. 2) Take the Braun/Lee "stop fighting each other and focus on Brock, you idiots!" and give that to JoMo/Kofi. Considering those two were back-to-back anyway, they could have still been quick exits but have their time in there mean something. I'd say to cut down Brock's murder streak by 2-3 as well, but I'm sure they wanted him to tie the record, so whatever.

The thing is, when it was winding down after Orton got eliminated, I was thinking "who's even done anything in this match?" Roman could eliminate the last two and win, but I couldn't remember anything he did before (I think he eliminated Ziggler or something, but who cares). There was Brock killing people, Drew killing people, Edge return and shine (amazes me how Dunn missed/nearly missed a spear not once but twice), and Rollins with a busy cameo featuring all the guys he's been feuding with.

Many years I get the feeling when Cole is like "x has been in there for over 20/30/40 minutes" that they've done nothing. At least the people that did nothing more or less didn't stay around. Cautiously glad that Corbin was gone before Reigns got there so they couldn't interact. Riddle wasn't needed at all. Lee at least served a purpose as a way to get Strowman out of the picture by looking stupid rather than weak.

Highlight was Drew flinging Ricochet out of the ring like a piece of trash. When Lee entered, I was hoping he'd POUNCE someone out, but I'll accept that as a consolation.

Surprised by no Adam Cole. Dude seemed to be doing nothing in that match yesterday, so I assumed it might have been keeping him fresh to have a long run in the rumble.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'm almost entirely convinced AJ was supposed to save himself and stay in the match until after Riddle and they had to reset some things on the fly because he lost his grip on tha rope.

Asuka and Becky had the non-Rumble match of the night, women's Rumble was far and away better than the men's this year. If not for the last 20 minutes the Brockble would've been among the worst of all time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Oh, actually being reported that he was injured after the running hug from Edge. I didn't remember his elimination, but I did remember a ref coming over to talk to Styles who was laying down by the ropes.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I found the women’s Rumble incredibly boring and it only served to highlight the lack of female stars on the main roster. Outside of Alexa Bliss, Charlotte, and Shayna it was a parade of nostalgia and “who is that?” through the whole thing. But with Bayley, Asuka, and Becky otherwise occupied they had to make do. I was pretty shocked with no Sasha Banks or Rhea Ripley appearance.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

General Wrestling V: As Good As Or Will Exceed Wrestlemania

I thought the women’s rumble was fun as hell. A lot of cool spots and some great booking.

The men’s rumble probably would’ve been the worst rumble of all time if it wasn’t for the second half of it. Drew McIntyre saved us all.