+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 157 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    More episodes of Dark side of the Ring up on YouTube. Montreal screw job was great. Scott Hall saying it was all 100% a work including with Brett is hilarious.
    Just finished Part One of the Benoit story. Damn this is good.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I can’t help but tear up in part 2.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just read that the mayor of Orlando issued a Stay At Home order and shut down all non-essential businesses, including the Performance Center. Any truth to this?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Starting sometime tomorrow yes the entire area is shut down. WWE will be finished with all their tapings by that point reportedly.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Jericho and Matt Hardy to end Dynamite had me rolling.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

AEW really doing a great job with the no audience factor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

General Wrestling V: As Good As Or Will Exceed Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Jericho and Matt Hardy to end Dynamite had me rolling.
    I lost it at “Instagram drone models” and the shitty editing of Matt Hardy’s “psycho power” lmao.

BG Level

2 big randos debuting to attack Riddle and not only did it take me some digging to find out their names (Rinku Singh and Saurav Gurjar), the only thing people are talking about is that Malcolm Bivens made his debut as their manager. Great sign. Maybe they're not terrible, but I fully expect them to be super green and overpushed/pushed too early because they're tall guys.

Keith Lee vs. Dijak vs. Priest. Seriously? The match will surely be good, maybe even great, but the North American Title "division" makes the NJPW junior tag division look overwhelmingly robust.

Nice that Io's back. Kind of surprised that they revealed Kross before the "Takeover" shows, but maybe he's going to get involved there in some fashion.

Why the hell are they at Full Sail for this? Thought that they had moved to PC for this too starting a couple weeks ago. /shrug

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post

Why the hell are they at Full Sail for this? Thought that they had moved to PC for this too starting a couple weeks ago. /shrug
    Think it was a case of taping so many things at once they couldn't do it all at the PC so they used the typical Full Sail set for NXT. In the past week they've had to tape three episodes of Raw, two episodes of Smackdown, 2 episodes of Wrestlemania, and 2 episodes of NXT in a major time crunch due to the shutdown.

BG Level

Fair point. I thought I'd read that they couldn't tape at Full Sail as well, but maybe it was just that one week.

One of the men who beat up Riddle after his match was Rinku Singh. A rare, baseball prospect from India who was the subject of the Disney film The Million Dollar Arm. He signed with WWE in 2018 on the prospect of having any sort of Indian celebrity for more viewers in India as a whole.
    lmao. When I read the name last night, I though I recognized it.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This was obviously before the current empty arenas. Plus Dream was still NA champ at the time.
    Still, AEW vs. NXT

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Roman Reigns out of WM36 match. He reportedly expressed uneasiness being at the PC being immune compromised and WWE honored his request to not be there. WWE is scrambling to find a replacement for Goldberg’s opponent.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Meltzer saying there have been MANY changes to WM because several wrestlers either reported being sick or refused to fly in and work the show. One day has been taped and everything is being kept super secret but expect ‘Mania to be more of a clusterfuck than ever anticipated.

BG Level

Can't say I'm surprised about Roman other than it not coming up sooner. I'm not looking for rumors/spoilers, but for the past few weeks I've been wondering if Cena would even go through with his match, you know... against a guy who puts his hand in opponents' mouths.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lashley is apparently one of the people now in quarantine, but he may have already taped his match against Black which could mean who knows how many fucking people are infected if he actually has it.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Roman Reigns out of WM36 match. He reportedly expressed uneasiness being at the PC being immune compromised and WWE honored his request to not be there. WWE is scrambling to find a replacement for Goldberg’s opponent.
    Can't say I blame him.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I didn't have time yesterday so was just watching Dynamite...

Good lord that Jericho/Hardy segment. That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen and I couldn't have been more entertained.

Jericho cutting a promo on a drone and Hardy teleporting around the arena (complete with the shit editing job), just wonderful.

BG Level

I didn't really have a problem with Jericho cutting a promo on another inanimate object, but I hated the actual Hardy stuff. Recycling the same material from Impact is what he wasn't allowed to do in WWE? What a shame. For the record, I loved most of the stuff in Impact, but this is just terrible here.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wwe backstage was done via satelite and on Renee's feed Moxley pops in with the dog for a surprise cameo, Booker and Xavier laugh.