+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New camera for vlogging     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

New camera for vlogging

Hey all I'm in the market for a new camera that I can use for my vlogging and homemade sex videos. Something not too bulky and if possible I can record from different angles. I was looking at the Panasonic HC-V770 HD because of the ability to record from different angles at once. Any other suggestions?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fpv gopro

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some kind of 360cam too

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Hey all I'm in the market for a new camera that I can use for my vlogging and homemade sex videos. Something not too bulky and if possible I can record from different angles. I was looking at the Panasonic HC-V770 HD because of the ability to record from different angles at once. Any other suggestions?
    Don't waste your fucking money on a camcorder, they are hot garbage.

Get a panasonic g85.

The stock kit lens might be fine for starting off, but you won't be getting any bokeh ( whether you give a fuck or not... idk ).
    If you want delicious bokeh get the leica 15mm. ( $500 ish ).

In body image stabilisation + in lens stabilisation ( for supporting lenses ).
    Micro 4/3 system - smaller lenses than full frame ( makes it much easier to carry and travel with ) and nobody can tell the difference unless you run into landscape photography distance printing. ( ie some photo douches gonna douche ).
    Price - pretty cheap, plenty around second hand.

Cons: None really, if you want to step up from that camera body the BMPCC4k is ridic but is double the price and doesnt come with a lens, but does shoot higher fps and has blackmagic raw which is insane for colour grading, but thats like... unnecessary.

Audio setup - just get a rode video micro it's a great mic for the price.