Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Watch Dogs: Legion is coming on October 29, giving players the chance to lead a resistance against the criminals and corrupt private military corporation that have twisted its near-future version of London. As an operative charged with rebuilding the hacktivist resistance movement DedSec, every character you see in the game’s open world is a potential playable recruit. Find out what they need and how to help them, and they’ll join up, letting you build a resistance cell of up to 40 operatives with diverse skillsets that range from street artists, football hooligans, and construction workers to politicians, grandparents, and spies.

Watch Dogs: Legion is coming on October 29, giving players the chance to lead a resistance against the criminals and corrupt private military corporation that have twisted its near-future version of London. As an operative charged with rebuilding the hacktivist resistance movement DedSec, every character you see in the game’s open world is a potential playable recruit. Find out what they need and how to help them, and they’ll join up, letting you build a resistance cell of up to 40 operatives with diverse skillsets that range from street artists, football hooligans, and construction workers to politicians, grandparents, and spies.

Each recruit brings unique abilities, weapons, and more to the table, whether it’s uncommon strength, a missile-equipped car, a flying drone big enough to carry a person, or a rabble-rousing megaphone – and every one of them can wield a dizzying array of hacks that let you manipulate the automated world around you and snag sensitive data from just about anything. All of these skills mean you’ll have lots of different ways to approach missions, whether you prefer to cloak yourself and go stealthy; send in a spider bot to do your hacking for you; or just charge in to pummel or gun kata your way through any corrupt private-military goons and mob guards that stand in your way.

Watch Dogs: Legion will be available in Standard, Gold, Ultimate, and Collector’s Editions. In addition to the base game, the Gold Edition comes with the Season Pass, which offers access to new story expansions and extra missions, four unique playable heroes, the Complete Edition of the original Watch_Dogs, and more. The Ultimate Edition includes the base game, Season Pass, and Ultimate digital content, which includes three additional heroes, new masks, and four weeks of VIP status to let you earn in-game currency more quickly. Finally, the Collector’s Edition – available exclusively through the Ubisoft Store – includes the Ultimate Edition, an LED Ded Coronet Mask Replica (and instant access to the in-game version), an exclusive Steelbook, three stickers, and a recto-verso propaganda poster.

Watch Dogs Legion will launch on October 29 for Xbox One, PS4, PC (including Uplay+), and Stadia. Purchasing the game on PS4 or Xbox One will also unlock access to the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X versions of the game (respectively) at no additional cost, letting players take advantage of ray-tracing, haptic controls, and other next-gen features.

About Watch Dogs: Legion

It is time to take back London, and anyone you see in this iconic city can be recruited to your resistance. Corrupt opportunists have taken over and it’s up to you to build a resistance to give the city back to the people. With an entire population of potential recruits and the city’s technology at your fingertips, you’ll need to hack, infiltrate, and fight your way to liberate London. Welcome to the Resistance.

Key Features

• Play as Anyone – Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities. From a brilliant hacker to a getaway driver, from a football hooligan to an inconspicuous old lady, everyone has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset that should be used in unique situations. Customize your Legion with enhanced gadgets, unique outfits and iconic masks.

• An Immersive Story – After a mysterious assailant initiates devastating terror attacks on London, DedSec, a secret underground resistance who is being blamed for the attacks and is on the brink of annihilation, needs your help. Your mission is to rebuild DedSec to fight back against those who wish to keep London oppressed. You will continue to meet colorful characters along the way – both villains and allies – in your fight for London.

• Hacking is Your Weapon – Weaponize London’s tech infrastructure, and unleash DedSec’s mastery of technology: hijack armed combat drones, reconstruct past events using augmented reality to discover who is behind the terror attacks, and hack your way through the most advanced security systems. Upgrade and deploy tech gadgets such as the Stealth Cloak, the Spiderbot, a Micro-Missile Launcher, and the powerful Electro Fist in a brand new melee system.

• Liberate an Open-World London – Explore a massive urban open world and fight to liberate London’s many famous landmarks—including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye—and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, darts, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.

• Team Up with Friends – Join forces with up to three friends in online multiplayer as you freely explore London together or take on special co-op missions, and unique game modes. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online content, rewards and themed events.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    "Coming Soon to Next Gen."

I feel like a lot of these games coming out right before next gen arrives - Cyberpunk 2077, AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, V:tM Bloodlines 2, are all going to have versions coming out very, very late on this gen. While I want to play them, I think I can likely wait until the next gen version officially arrives.
    Are you talking Definitive Editions are next gen versions that are already releasing along side the games? AssCreed & Watch_Dogs are getting free current gen to next gen upgrades, or you can buy the next gen version straight out.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Aha, that trailer/film was from the guy who did the Love, Death, & Robots eternal cyclic murder episode.
    Was wondering why it seemed familiar.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Brad playing the game and it tanked his PC.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I've had a hard crash with my 1700x and a gtx 1070. Game is not the most optimized I've seen on pc tbh, hopefully some driver updates get more out of this game.

The benchmark is pretty good though, it even tells you what your bottlenecks are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ubi released an emergency patch for Xbox because the game was Antheming 1X's.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Some benchmarks on my rig.

I suspect I'll squeeze a few more FPS out with a 5900X in a few days, but otherwise happy enough to be able to average 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Some benchmarks on my rig.

I suspect I'll squeeze a few more FPS out with a 5900X in a few days, but otherwise happy enough to be able to average 60.
    Are you running at 4k?

Im able to max out everything, dlss on average and average 50+fps with a 3080. This is at 3840x1600 ultrawide. Game is badly optimized imo.

Edit Im dumb I see your screenshots have 3440x1440.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Are you running at 4k?

Im able to max out everything, dlss on average and average 50+fps with a 3080. This is at 3840x1600 ultrawide. Game is badly optimized imo.
    What's your cpu?

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    What's your cpu?

10900k @5ghz .

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh well my zen 1 has nothing on that lol

Kinda weird seeing a game so cpu bound. Every benchmark I hear talked about is being limited by cpu versus gpu, until Ray tracing gets involved. For such a long time it seemed like all that mattered was gpu cause the cpu was never the bottleneck.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Going from the last few ubisoft releases on PC, it's a badly optimized game riddled with mountains of DRM to just exacerbate the issue.

AC Odyssey was the same thing. My laptop with a i7-8750 can't get 100% GPU usage because of how horrendously coded the engine is.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

when procedural generation goes wrong
    https://twitter.com/DNAbro/status/1322325224168345600

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

crossposting this from the general news thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    allegedly Ubi and Crytek got hacked and are being threatened with the release of the source code for Watch Dogs Legion among others
    https://gamerant.com/watch-dogs-legi...rce-code-hack/
    https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-perform...-leaked-560gb/
    As we’ve already reported, in October 2020, ransomware gang “Egregor” has leaked data that it had obtained from the internal networks of Crytek and Ubisoft. And it appears that the source code for Watch Dogs Legion has been leaked online. The source code for this triple-A game is around 560GB, and it’s already available for download on various private trackers.

Egregor was also the hacking group that leaked all the latest details about Crytek’s upcoming projects. As we’ve already reported, Crytek had plans for Crysis Next, Crysis VR and a new Ryse game. In addition, Crytek is also planning to remaster Crysis 2 and Crysis 3.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Multiplayer Delayed to 2021
    Since the launch of Watch Dogs: Legion, some of you continue to have technical issues preventing you from enjoying the game. The dev team is committed to fixing these issues and will not stop until everyone can experience the game as intended.

As an immediate next step, this week, we are releasing Update 2.20 to PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia. The update will add a manual Save Game button to PC, as well as bring further stability improvements for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and PlayStation 4.

As part of our commitment to fixing the game’s issues, we’ve decided to delay the Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion to early 2021. This will allow us to focus on fixing issues with single player, and it will give us more time to test the Online experience to help ensure a smooth launch of the mode.

As mentioned in our latest State of the Game, we have more improvement and quality of life features in store next month, including more stability improvements and further graphics optimizations for PC to reach our goal of consistent 60FPS for higher end GPUs.
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/w...he-online-mode

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Console Multiplayer is Now Available
    Ubisoft announced that the online mode for Watch Dogs: Legion is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Stadia at no additional cost for Watch Dogs: Legion players. The mode will also be coming shortly after on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s subscription service.

The online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion includes:

• Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-players and explore London, encounter city events, complete challenges and participate in side activities.

• New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team and fight back against London’s threats across the most iconic landmarks of the city.

• The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high intensity free-for-all deathmatch.

Two exclusive single-player missions for Season Pass owners are also available:

• Guardian Protocol: DedSec will track down an algorithm that shows that AI can sometimes override human decision. If this algorithm was to be used in weaponized drones… they would have power over life and death.

• Not In Our Name: DedSec discovers a secret group using their name in London, working under the orders of a ruthless tabloid owner, who uses information stolen by this group to blackmail his notorious victims and gain power in the city.

On 23rd March, “Leader of the Pack,” the first four-player co-op Tactical Op which will require teamwork and efficiency will be available. More content will continue being added after launch through free updates, including Invasion PvP mode, all-new co-op missions, free characters and more.

In Watch Dogs: Legion, London is facing its downfall. Amidst the growing unrest of a restless London, an unknown entity named Zero-Day has framed secret underground resistance DedSec for coordinated bombings across London. In the aftermath, criminal opportunists from every corner of London took hold and filled the void left by a defeated government. As a member of DedSec, players will be going up against those criminal opportunists in Watch Dogs: Legion; sadists, mercenaries, cybercriminals, and more; they’ll have to be prepared for a variety of situations. Players must recruit members into their DedSec Resistance to take on these criminal opportunists, liberate London and uncover the identity of Zero-Day.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Bloodline DLC - July 6th
    Set before the events of the main game, Aiden Pearce leaves Chicago for London where he will take over a contract and reunite with Wrench and his nephew Jackson. Caught between a powerful military robotics corporation and a returning DedSec member with an opposing agenda, Aiden must rely on his grit and experience to navigate a hostile city, try to outmaneuver his enemies, and keep his family intact.