Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (PC/PS4/XB1/NSW) - Sequel - October 8, 2019

We’re very excited to announce that we’ve teamed up with Playtonic Games again to bring you a brand new Yooka and Laylee adventure! Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam later this year!

Rescue Queen Phoebee’s Royal Beettalion Guard and prepare to take on Capital B’s most dastardly challenge yet in this brand new platforming adventure hybrid!

Yooka and Laylee must combine their abilities to take on a series of challenging and vibrant side-scrolling levels, as well as explore and solve puzzles in the beautiful overworld.
    https://www.team17.com/introducing-y...possible-lair/
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/8...mpossible_Lair

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I should finish the first one..

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Really hope it's better than the original. I was so excited for that game but it fell flat in so many ways. A hat in time showed me what I really wanted from the genre after not really being able to put my finger on why Yooka was so boring. Overall though I think this format will work a bit better.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Between this and hoping the Rare Replay for Switch rumor is true, I'm excited a f

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

October 2019
    Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, the latest adventure from independent developer, Playtonic Games, is available to pre-order from today and will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, on 8th October 2019, Team17 has announced.

The return of ‘Tonics’, game-modifying potions first encountered in the original Yooka-Laylee, has also been confirmed. More than 60 Tonics can be collected, giving players the ability to mix up the game in brand-new ways. In Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Tonics not only affect gameplay – including infinite rolling, harder enemies, and super speed – but also unlock new environmental and visual effects!

A range of exciting 2.5D levels sit within an expansive 3D Overworld, as Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair sees the duo unite in order to rescue members of Queen Phoebee’s Royal Beettalion Guard from the dastardly Capital B, in a quest to ultimately take on his most nefarious challenge yet: The Impossible Lair.

Pre-orders for the game can be made from today, providing players access to the exclusive ‘Trowzer’s Top Tonic Pack’, a collection of four exclusive cosmetic Tonics perfect for players eager to start their adventure through the Royal Stingdom:

• Largee Head tonic: This tonic gives Laylee a comically oversized head

• Glow Worm tonic: Yooka and Laylee glow like... well, glow worms

• D.I.S.C.O. tonic: Turn every level into a platforming party of Playtonic proportions

• Yooka 64: A blast from the past Tonic for fans of all things retro

“We’re excited to announce we are just a few weeks away from sending Yooka and Laylee off onto their next adventure against Capital B,” said Gavin Price, Managing Director & Creative Lead at Playtonic Games. “Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair takes the 2D platforming genre, mixes it up with a 3D world to explore and injects it with the unique humour that Playtonic is known for. Bringing Tonics back in all new flavours (they’re now combinable!) will give the community millions of ways to play the game and we can’t wait to see the results online!”

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair will be available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC for £24.99 / $29.99 / €29.99. Physical editions will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch at selected retailers globally.