+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 147 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

If you're using https://genshin.gg/tier-list for anything but quick references to character talent, and other game information, then you're doing it wrong. Their build guides are ass, unless you're in the beginning game, and their tier list is garbage, as it assesses every character, in a vacuum, which is completely opposite of how the core game mechanics operate. Also, the resin system is only an issue post AR35, as if you haven't actually explored everywhere, you still have plenty of stuff to do, none of which need cost you a dime. If it wasn't there, many more people would be AR 40+ and completed everything, complaining they don't have any content. The game is only three weeks old, so if you have bleed the content dry, then ya, you won't have much to do ATM, and you'd have still played a more complete game than most AAA company games.

Admittedly, the game has drawn in a lot of people who have never seen a Gacha before, let alone one attached to this type of game. All I can recommend is to try it, and see what it's like, and don't spend anything until you know you enjoy it, which is completely doable.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The fact that the tier list has Chongyun rated C for exploration is all I really needed to see to know that it's a joke.

New Merits
    BG Level

Yeah some characters have really incredible and unique synergies that isn't accounted for in that list whatsoever. Like Xiangling and Chongy or Barbara pushing Lightning Cat Girl to top tier dps output levels. Good quick reference but some bullshit overall.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

How do they help Keqing?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I accidentally Gust Surged a cat.

OMG! I cant stop laughing!! - I did not expect that considering you cant interact with them otherwise.

(works on Dogs too).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    I accidentally Gust Surged a cat.

OMG! I cant stop laughing!! - I did not expect that considering you cant interact with them otherwise.

(works on Dogs too).
    They'll react to you swinging your weapon at them. NPC's that you can interact with will also have reactions.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    How do they help Keqing?
    Barbara and Xingqui both give a buff that allows Keqing to apply Wet to enemies while she's out allowing Electro-Charge to continue procing for massive damage. Because of Keqing's first talent that gives her basic attack electro damage. If built for it, she'll just run around the field obliterating enemies.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Druin View Post
    Barbara and Xingqui both give a buff that allows Keqing to apply Wet to enemies while she's out allowing Electro-Charge to continue procing for massive damage. Because of Keqing's first talent that gives her basic attack electro damage. If built for it, she'll just run around the field obliterating enemies.
    Helps Razor a lot as well. Pop that water buff then use Razor's burst and enjoy the deeps.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

As someone who has neither of those lightning characters, that's why I use Barbara+Lisa. Just constantly jump back and forth between them to land super conduct. And both being book users, it's a great safety range damage too.

On the other hand, have Anemo MC + Xiangling for close range damage and AoE mow downs too for a nice balance. I want to use Qiqi, but considering my other characters have multiple constellations unlocked and Qiqi is just base at the moment, I just can't justify swapping her in yet

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It helps anyone that can react to water, which, in my experience, far outweighs the occasional freeze status you get, if you're fighting something with Ice. Equip her with the 3* book, max refined, and she'll add 48% ATK bonus to the next swapped character. I usually Fischl, into Venti skill, procing instructor set, into Barbara's water heal aura, into Diluc who now has +120EM and +48% ATK. When I rotate properly, Barb's aura procs Electrostatic with Fischl Birb, and Diluc procs evaporate and overload in each swing of his skill, weaving standard attacks in, all while staying healed. F2P would swap Venti for MC and Xingliang for Diluc and do pretty much the same.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I love that they did the

Spoiler: show

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I have 0 interest in trying to get her but that was a pretty great trailer for her.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yea, I love the trailer but I'm not keen on pulling for her. Waiting for Xiao or Zhongli.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Yea, I love the trailer but I'm not keen on pulling for her. Waiting for Xiao or Zhongli.
    Xiao looks insane

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

First Post-AR40 5-stars. The stats were, of course, horrible. Not sure who Dvalins Claw is for...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Klee banner drops tonight, not pulling on it.

https://game8.co/games/Genshin-Impact/gatchas/17

Here ya go, test these horrible rates. Literally took $1600 to pull Klee based on the simulation, lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Should only cost you around $540 to pull Klee if you have shit luck due to the pity system.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebzile View Post
    Klee banner drops tonight, not pulling on it.

https://game8.co/games/Genshin-Impact/gatchas/17

Here ya go, test these horrible rates. Literally took $1600 to pull Klee based on the simulation, lol.
    Got Keqing on my 3rd roll simulated roll LOL. So far, I've spent 1100$ and got Keqing, Diluc, Mona and Qiqi but no Klee lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag