+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 147 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

If you actually got two Qiqis with no other 5* in between on the same banner type, you should probably contact mihoyo support about it, because that's not supposed to happen.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

it does happen if you try to save pity from one banner to the next, the pity itself carries over, but not the 50/50, has happened to multiple people including 2 of my friends who tried to roll for Tartaglia.

Rolled non banner 5* on Klee banner, saved up to 50 rolls intto pity with no 5* rolls, Tartaglia Banner comes out, they roll and one rolled Mona the other rolled a Jean.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Sounds like something we need more confirmation on, but that would indeed suck. Although Mihoyo totally would.

Hmm maybe I should pour my gems into this banner for more Ning/Diona constellations rather than trying to get what I THOUGHT was a guaranteed geo daddy lol

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

It's definitely not how it's advertised to work, nor how anyone on reddit or the official discord thinks it works. If I get not-Zhongli on my first pity break tomorrow I guess I'll be a believer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

it's never happened to me either, but I'm also super lucky and never NOT rolled the banner character every time >.> 2 Venti's, one Klee, one Tartaglia.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so who y'all hoping for in the starglitter section after shop refresh? I'm crossing my fingers for Ningguang but we'll probably get like Sucrose and Kaeya or some shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

it's confirmed Barbara and Kaeya from asian server, and the weapons are Royal weapons, so I'll be skipping this glitter shop.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    it's confirmed Barbara and Kaeya from asian server, and the weapons are Royal weapons, so I'll be skipping this glitter shop.
    oh shit, didn't know it was already out. thanks! guess I'll pick up Benny now then

edit: also, just noticed you get two starglitter from the dupe even when you buy from the shop, so they really only cost 32.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Razor and Amber for Overload. Bennett and Lisa for Overload. Barbara and Kaeya for Frozen, so Xingqiu and Chongyun for Frozen next month?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

both of them have super sexy c2s (Xingqiu moreso if you have Tartaglia), I approve

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Razor and Amber for Overload. Bennett and Lisa for Overload. Barbara and Kaeya for Frozen, so Xingqiu and Chongyun for Frozen next month?
    I think they're just pairing free characters with gacha characters, I doubt you'll see two gacha characters in the shop at the same time. I'd expect Xianling with someone next month (please be Sucrose or Ningguang)

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    so who y'all hoping for in the starglitter section after shop refresh? I'm crossing my fingers for Ningguang but we'll probably get like Sucrose and Kaeya or some shit
    So I haven't looked into this at all. If you buy those characters from the shop that enables you to upgrade their constellation (counts as a dupe)?

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Yes. They also give you 2 starglitter when you get them, so it's really only costing you 3 starglitter.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Spent a few gems trying to hit my 4* pity once more to fish for a second Ning constellation. Got Childe instead sooooo fuck me I guess, I should've known better. I was only like 40 pulls into my pity counter. Ended the banner with 2 Ning (C0 and C1), 2 Beidou (C1 and C2), and fucking 6 Diona (C0 to C5), as well as a Qiqi (woo) and a Childe (fuck).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Got one last ning on banner and 100% out of gems. C4 and she is a monster still so yay.

New content took maybe 2 hours. Back to boring accessory grind.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

caved and whaled a little, got C5 Ning / Diona, C3 Beidou, and Tartaglia (!)

sorta screws my chances at Zhongli since I've hit my spending limit on this game for now, but once I realized c2 Xingqiu + Tartaglia is a thing I got over it

reallly adoring Diona lately. that shield + heal combo is just too good on one support unit, and her ult + Fischl is gg

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I still don't really understand how that combo works. I have them both but just don't follow how Xingqiu is benefitting Childe.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I still don't really understand how that combo works. I have them both but just don't follow how Xingqiu is benefitting Childe.
    you have to have c2, which makes his rain swords decrease enemy hydro resistance by 15%. pop Q with Xingqiu -> switch to Childe -> pop E -> spam auto-attacks. at least it seems good in my head lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

rolled for geodaddy , got diluc ..... I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEEEEEEEEL ... i invested so hard in mona , they take the same talent mats mihoyo planned this...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I think they're just pairing free characters with gacha characters, I doubt you'll see two gacha characters in the shop at the same time. I'd expect Xianling with someone next month (please be Sucrose or Ningguang)
    But, Barbara and Keeya are free, unless Barbara doesn't actually count as story character, in which case we'll be back to Amber next month + one. That also means Xiangling can't be in the free/story rotation either, if there even is one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag