+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Got Rosaria in 20 then stopped. My guaranteed pity is at 22 though and rumor is that Zhongli rerun banner is next, with most likely Yanfei, followed by Eula. That's a bad combo for me... risk my pity for Yanfei or abstain and get Eula.
    same exact problem in my case. which is what I was afraid of; MiHoYo is not dumb about these things.

then again, they put out a Diona/Xinyan banner and might do the same for Rosaria/Yanfei eventually... so skipping them both for Eula is probably the right call for now

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have C1 Childe & C6 Fischl/Barbara, so this this was a hard pass, as 4*'s come around. Hitting 23K crystals +20 rolls already, so I'm good for Donghli & Eula banners.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    See at least I can avoid Yanfei since I have Diluc and Klee for Pyro
    You must collect all the Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    I have C1 Childe & C6 Fischl/Barbara, so this this was a hard pass, as 4*'s come around. Hitting 23K crystals +20 rolls already, so I'm good for Donghli & Eula banners.
    This is where I was at going into the banner as well. I went with a few single pulls since I was at 0 on the pity counter and got lucky and got her in ~13 pulls. I did get 2 extra Barbaras though that helped fund my Amber constellation from the store, so it wasn't a total loss with the duplicates.

Meanwhile a friend is trying to get Rosaria and has pulled Childe then Qiqi and has yet to see Rosaria. Seeing stories like this make me realize how lucky I got with her.

I also managed to get an Alley Hunter from the weapon banner, so I can go back to saving for Eula. #Blessed

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Meanwhile a friend is trying to get Rosaria and has pulled Childe then Qiqi and has yet to see Rosaria. Seeing stories like this make me realize how lucky I got with her.
    thanks for the reminder, this is what I needed to hear to stay strong. shades of Tilith all over again...

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Is Childe worth getting? I am closing to pity 5 star payout, but am thinking I do want to chance Rosaria anyway. Not sure if many people talk about him but I don't recall reading anything amazing.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    thanks for the reminder, this is what I needed to hear to stay strong. shades of Tilith all over again...
    She's going to added on the standard banner in 1.5 from what I remember, so if you don't "need" her right now and don't want anyone else from this banner, I would wait. Standard banner pull rates suck, but at least she'll be an option. I also wouldn't be surprised if we got an event in the (hopefully) near future where we get a free Monstadt 4* like we did with Liyue chars.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Is Childe worth getting? I am closing to pity 5 star payout, but am thinking I do want to chance Rosaria anyway. Not sure if many people talk about him but I don't recall reading anything amazing.
    He's not bad, he's just outclassed by others from my view. If you really want Rosaria, getting a 5* you didn't have wouldn't be the worst thing unless you're a ftp or low-spending player. In that case, you're better off saving the pity for a 5* you really want.

While certain characters are much better than others, you can get by using anyone as long as you level them accordingly.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Unless you're going to C6 him, no. His bow stance is very clunky and unless you're C6 his melee stance has a lot of downtime. Without it he's just a Burst bot. If you don't have Mona I guess his value goes up a bit but I don't find him very fun to use at C0.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

If you need any help resisting the urge to pull for Rosaria, just watch Xlice get completely fucked trying to C6 her, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-brX..._channel=Xlice

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Did one 10 pull, got Childe.

Genshin pokedex getting closer to full.

Like all of my hydro characters, he'll likely sit at 40 for a looong time.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Thanks for the Childe tips. I didn't know, or forget that he was a bow user (I remember meleeing with him but now this reminded me he has 2 modes). I'll avoid it then. I'll still throw in 10 pulls to chance a Rosaria though. For the thrills. If i get Childe, oh well haha

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

C1 Childe is kinda decent as it reduces his E cooldown. But yea, Childe is the worst offender when it comes to feeling gutted without constellations.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

C1 Childe is kinda beast if he has Fischl C6 support, but he's arguably under-whelming. Still slurps HP down but outside of his Burst, you won't see big numbers from him. I've no doubt he'll eventually be re-worked, but with Fishl on this banner, there's no reason not to pull if you don't have C6 Fischl. Barbara has her uses too as a strong HoT and Vaporize enabler for fire melee.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

no shame just bought amber in the shop for that sweet C2 come at me bro

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

The free characters are probably the only ones you can justify spending starglitter on for constellations because your odds of getting them out of the standard banner are so abysmal.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

^ true. you know I was sleeping on the free characters but they are not bad. plus amber has pyro + archery on one character which is just so convenient for your main overworld party

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kinda regret sleeping on Kaeya when he was in the shop.

Have C2 Amber though.

Also did another 10 pull. Rosaria and Fischl.

Was way more excited for Fischl, since she's C6 now. So 2/4 of the C6 character I have are electro.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah Kaeya is pretty fucking top tier. Cons make him even more so.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Lisa is also kinda nasty at C6 but getting there is the problem. It does look like the shop characters are just going to rotate though so you should be able to get them maxed out eventually if you really want.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Not gonna lie, the new story quest they added yesterday was just what I wanted from this game. We need more of that.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Accidentally hit my 10 pull button while attempting a single pull for Rosaria, hit my pity and got Childe and Rosaria lol

Childe seems fun to play as long as I'm not using his bow, so I might rig him up with my crit rate/crit dmg gear (I have a max rank Slingshot) so I can blow my load on ganyu, switch to childe and melee like crazy for while the blizzard rages, I dunno, just a thought for now lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag