+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Eula + Albedo + Zhongli just rips anything and has 100% uptime on shields. Just need an electro healer, and "Oh My...."

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah thanks! Yeah so it's still just a flat/object thing then, I just remember someone pointing it out way back in September or so but for some reason never saw it for myself until I just happened to be killing the pigeons in front of tommy

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Eula + Albedo + Zhongli just rips anything and has 100% uptime on shields. Just need an electro healer, and "Oh My...."
    Yeah, I currently run Eula, Zhongli, Albedo + Healer (usually Jean; sometimes Bennet). Need some tweaking of artifacts and gear, but it's a nice combo.

C2 on jean would be great, though. Only C1 at the moment.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You can cheese the Primovishap for a high score in stage one and max score on stage 4. I did it for stage 4 with Eula, Zhongli, Noelle, & Diona (making sure I always had a shield ready).

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Started at 0 pity from Eula banner, figured I would try for some Rosaria/Bennett constellations on the current banner while waiting for Ayaka.

First 10 pull: Qiqi (C1).

"Well, fuck. Maybe I can get Kazuha in the next couple I guess?"

Third 10 pull after Qiqi: Kazuha.

So, here we are, I guess. Didn't need him at all, but at least he seems fun. Three 5 stars in ~45 pulls is definitely my best string of luck in this game so far.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Some nice QoL changes coming, mainly for the teapot.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/503042

Biggest change overall:

In the next version, we will be adding a feature which will allow Travelers to choose their Daily Commission region. Travelers will be able to choose their preferred region, such as: Mondstadt, Liyue, etc. Once a region is chosen, Daily Commissions will be concentrated there the next day after refreshing.
    For teapot changes:
    -Waypoint furnishing for easier travel inside
    -Eventual gardening
    -Eventual Paimon
    -More load limit adjustments. Duplicate items to use less load.

Also something about Kazuha + Sucrose EM bonus that was tl;dr.

Spoiler: show
    Q: Why isn't my Kaedehara Kazuha getting the Elemental Mastery bonus from Sucrose?

A: In order to avoid infinite stacking of in-game bonuses, when an effect confers one attribute as a certain percentage of another attribute, this effect will not then factor into calculations of other similar percentage-based effects. We included an explanation regarding this issue in the loading screens in Version 1.3.

For example, Sucrose's Ascension Talent “Mollis Favonius” grants all characters in the party (except Sucrose) an Elemental Mastery bonus equal to 20% of Sucrose's Elemental Mastery. This is an example of an effect that confers one attribute as a certain percentage of another attribute. Kaedehara Kazuha's Ascension Talent "Poetics of Fuubutsu" grants all characters in the party an Elemental DMG bonus proportional to his Elemental Mastery. The Elemental Mastery value used to calculate this Elemental DMG bonus does not take into account the Elemental Mastery increase granted by Sucrose's Ascension Talent.

For example, in a party whereby both Kazuha and Sucrose have 100 points of Elemental Mastery each, Sucrose takes advantage of her Talent, thus granting Kazuha an Elemental Mastery bonus of 100 × 20% = 20 points. Kazuha's Elemental Mastery therefore increases to 120. But if Kazuha triggers a Swirl reaction, which in return activates his Talent, he obtains an Elemental DMG bonus of 4% (and not 4.8 %).

Without this restriction, if we added another effect in the future that would read something to the effect of "the entire party's Elemental Mastery increases in proportion to the target's Elemental DMG bonus," or "the entire party's Elemental Mastery increases in proportion to the target's Elemental Mastery," the effects would stack up infinitely.

It is also worth mentioning that bonus effects conferred by characters or equipment that directly increase attributes by a certain value (as opposed to a percentage), such as the effect granted by four pieces of the "Instructor" artifact set, Albedo's Ascension Talent "Homuncular Nature," and the effect triggered by the catalyst The Widsith are not affected by this restriction.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    You can cheese the Primovishap for a high score in stage one and max score on stage 4. I did it for stage 4 with Eula, Zhongli, Noelle, & Diona (making sure I always had a shield ready).

Ohhhh and I thought I was cheesing it myself (though with a bit more time) by just kiting it with Ganyu and charge shotting it to death (no damage taken, just dodge his burrow move, and shield up if he decides to laser you).

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Started at 0 pity from Eula banner, figured I would try for some Rosaria/Bennett constellations on the current banner while waiting for Ayaka.

First 10 pull: Qiqi (C1).

"Well, fuck. Maybe I can get Kazuha in the next couple I guess?"

Third 10 pull after Qiqi: Kazuha.

So, here we are, I guess. Didn't need him at all, but at least he seems fun. Three 5 stars in ~45 pulls is definitely my best string of luck in this game so far.
    that's how I got C3 zhongli lol. sometimes them 5*s do be like that. grats! I had the opposite experience: managed to pull Rosaria without pulling Kazuha so I'm set (would prefer to save pity for Ayaka)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ayyy that's my birthday, perf

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Happy birthday, Yuri!

I've only been able to watch bits and pieces of the stream currently, but Sayu's English VA is Lilypichu

The 2.0 video won't be active until Noon EST, but here's the video link for when it goes up:

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That trailer was great

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Changes coming to the Weapon Banners in 2.0.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/533196

Epitomized Path is a wish mechanic in "Epitome Invocation." Travelers can chart a course towards a specific 5-star promotional weapon they hope to obtain.

·Once you have charted a course towards your chosen weapon, you will obtain 1 Fate Point upon receiving a 5-star weapon that is not the one that you chose. You can obtain a maximum of 2 Fate Points.

·Once you've reached the maximum amount of Fate Points, the next 5-star weapon you choose will be the one you have chosen through Epitomized Path.

·When you obtain the chosen weapon in Epitome Invocation through Epitomized Path, the accumulated Fate Points will be cleared.

·If you do not use Epitomized Path to obtain a weapon, you will not accumulate Fate Points.

·The charted course towards a certain weapon can be changed or cancelled. However, after doing so, any current Fate Points will be cleared.

·At the end of the current period of Epitome Invocation, any current Fate Points will be cleared.
    Teal Deer: if you choose to go for a Song of Broken Pines for Kaslo, you're guaranteed to get it on your 3rd 5* drop at worst.

·At the end of the current period of Epitome Invocation, any current Fate Points will be cleared.
    This makes it quite useless to me. Unless you really save up enough primogems to get 3 5* weapons in a single banner, it's still a crapshoot

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Edit: Just kidding, codes expired an hour ago.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Happy birthday, Yuri!

I've only been able to watch bits and pieces of the stream currently, but Sayu's English VA is Lilypichu

The 2.0 video won't be active until Noon EST, but here's the video link for when it goes up:

thanks Tomi! that trailer had me like *heavy breathing intensifies* I can say for sure I will be hoarding and pulling for Baal when she comes out, hopefully we get at least a bit of warning

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

You've got some months before she or Yae are available. Leaks have almost no information on them, aside from models, atm.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

^ rumour has it Baal will be released around the one-year anniversary of Inazuma, although that seems a bit far out. Time to save... if it weren't for all the waifus coming in the meantime Hydro waifu in particular (from the trailer) looks intriguing, although healers are traditionally lackluster in this game so we'll see what her kit is like.

also because you all know you didn't know this either:

Medical Definition of euthymia
    : a normal, tranquil mental state or mood
    specifically : a stable mental state or mood in those affected with bipolar disorder that is neither manic nor depressive

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I didn't know this but it seems like I have C6 Xingqiu

Anything amazing I can do on him? Really don't want to spend anything on him at all on the basis he looks dorky and isn't a girl. Maybe if he wore trousers or something lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag