+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Still waiting on some more feedback on Ayaka, but I'm hard pressed to pass on her for a Cryo main DPS right now, as I didn't really want Ganyu, even now, despite her being really busted. I will likely skip Yomi, even though I really enjoy her VA, and I can see real shenanigans with Venti, Fischle, her, and a flex; I usually like a healer but XQ would be bonkers too. Leakers say to hold off on her too, due to Anniversary and Baal expected to be nuts with a Favonius lance. I've got good odds on the next two banner characters I go for, and I've barely touched the new content, so I'll probably wait later into Yomi's banner and decide then, but I'd much rather Baal and Yae; should know some more later this week.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Started at 42 pulls into 50/50 and managed to finally get Yanfei, a Rosaria constellation of all things and eventually Ayaka around wish 80. Ended up with 69 Wishes + 1300 or so primos left of what I had saved.

Decided to yolo a 10-pull on the weapon banner since I won the Ayaka 50/50 and got Yanfei. Wasn't expecting anything since I was 0 into pity after getting Song of Broken Pine. Plus I already have Summit Shaper for Ayaka which seems to be #2 for her.

Spoiler: show
    Got Mistsplitter on wish 2/10.

I'm going to pretend this was supposed to be Kas's, but he didn't yolo like the degenerate ape I am.

Karma will come back to me when I try to get Yoimiya and the Bow.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    UNRELATED: everyone with ayaka rn be like

This is very accurate. I'm going to have to farm boss materials tomorrow as well so I can hopefully get her to at least 80. Then there's talent books on whatever day that is. Not sure how I feel about not being able to pre-farm any materials. lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Holy shit, we're getting Aloy (Horizon) for FREE.

https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...94773068992515

https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...95197511540737

Aloy's Character Overview
    "Everything I do is in the service of life, not death. That's why I'm here with you."
    Aloy
    Savior From Another World
    Nora Huntress
    Cryo
    Nora Fortis
    An outcast since birth, Aloy grew up in a harsh mountain wilderness near the tribe that shunned her. Fostered by an expert hunter, she trained to hunt with cat-like grace and deadly accuracy – but the things she most wanted to learn, he could not teach her. Most of all, she burned to know the circumstances of her birth – who her parents were, and why she was shunned by the tribe.
    Her quest for answers swept her into a wider and more dangerous world than she ever could have imagined. She encountered strange and powerful new tribes, ancient ruins rife with mysteries, and dangerous enemies, both human and machine.
    Eventually she learned that her origins and destiny were deeply tied to the fate of the world itself, and fought an epic battle to save it against the evil forces of an artificial intelligence from the ancient past.
    She thought that this would be the end of her journey. But there is always more to an adventurer's tale. She has now come to Teyvat in search of a new challenges.
    In this brave new world, Aloy is ready for the hunt!
    "I'm not much for talking about myself. The mission is what's important."
    An agile hunter from the Nora tribe. With bow in hand, she's always ready to protect the innocent.
    Travelers, let's welcome Aloy – "Savior From Another World!"
    How to Obtain "Savior From Another World" Aloy (Cryo)
    All Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 20 or above will be able to obtain the event-exclusive 5-star character "Savior From Another World" Aloy (Cryo) directly through in-game mail.
    This event will be divided into two phases.
    〓Phase I〓
    After the Version 2.1 Update – Start of Version 2.2 Update Maintenance (October 13, 2021 05:59 UTC+8)
    During the event, all Travelers who log into Genshin Impact on the PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 system will be able to obtain Aloy directly through in-game mail.
    〓Phase II〓
    After the Version 2.2 Update – Start of Version 2.3 Update Maintenance (November 24, 2021, 05:59 UTC+8)
    During the event, Travelers who log into Genshin Impact on any available platform, and who have yet to obtain the character during Phase I will be able to obtain Aloy directly through in-game mail.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What the hell lol

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Cryo bow user so she's got a high bar to clear for people with Ganyu, but a free 5* is a free 5*.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So.... when are we going to push for Cloud as an Electro Claymore user?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Comes with her bow:

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

grats tomi! I want to go for mistsplitter so bad but it's not worth. you got so lucky, I'm jealous lol

in other news: raiden shogun, kokomi and sara playable in 2.1. jesus fuck my wallet is going to get raped. primos and fates are on 100% no-exceptions lockdown mode.

https://www.gamesradar.com/genshin-i...nd-kujou-sara/

That might be kind of a dumb question, but is her actual character name "Raiden Shogun"?

Everyone refers to her as Baal (which is the Archon name if I'm not wrong, like ZhongLi / Rex Lapis ) but I don't understand why her official name isn't.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Baal is her name. Raiden Shogun is her title. Unlike Venti and Zhongli, she isn't the original Lightning Archon, so here naming convention won't be the same.

*edit*
    So, took about 150 pulls to get Ayaka, with C2 Jean as the first pity. Took all of that to get TWO, fucking Nings, but she's C6 now, as is Yanfei, and Chungus is C5. Sacrificial Bow is C4 now, Flute is C5 and C1...but holy fuck the Yanfeis.... Nine fucking Yanfeis and she was already C2.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

When Kazuha was released, there was a quest for him. I didn't touch it due to lazy, but after 2.0 got released I noticed the quest disappeared. Is it gone forever?

edit: I think I may have done it? I was in a quest with Beidou and Kazuha and some mini tournament, I assumed completing that quest unlocks Japan for me, but I've yet to go near a boat and now I got a new quest, so maybe it's not gone! The quest heavily involved Kazuha so perhaps this was the quest I didn't do during the Kazuha release.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

You're describing Kazuha's story quest, which is not required to get to Inazumi. Also finally introduces Beido to the story and that' she's ready to take you to Inazuma.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah it was required/MSQ! So when I went to start the thunder event thing (the one which advertised crown and beidou) I was told to do the quest that I just described that you confirmed it's the Kazuha quest (which didn't disappear!), then it unlocked the next quest where I met with Beidou to get to Inazumi. Regardless, no big deal, I got both done and I'm over in Inazumi now trying to complete this longish quest (just doing something for some noble woman), so I'm on track!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Updates (links to follow)
    - Raiden Shogun is OP as expected. She's a spear/sword switch ala Tartaglia (spear is her main weapon) but also serves as an energy battery and has a xingqiu sword rain effect on her ult (but electro)
    - Kokomi is apparently OP as well and had to be nerfed. Healer/DPS hybrid, basically Barb++
    - Sara is on Raiden Shogun's banner ?! UNEXPECTED but very welcome (source unclear, but my friend is one of those people who is always following leaks so I trust it)

Raiden Shogun animations
    Kokomi animations
    Raiden Shogun skill descriptions/modifiers

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Didn't realize Husky by the Geek was playing Genshin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    grats tomi! I want to go for mistsplitter so bad but it's not worth. you got so lucky, I'm jealous lol

in other news: raiden shogun, kokomi and sara playable in 2.1. jesus fuck my wallet is going to get raped. primos and fates are on 100% no-exceptions lockdown mode.
    Thanks, still working on upgrading due to material limitations. lol

Inazuma has our wallets like:

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    *edit*
    So, took about 150 pulls to get Ayaka, with C2 Jean as the first pity. Took all of that to get TWO, fucking Nings, but she's C6 now, as is Yanfei, and Chungus is C5. Sacrificial Bow is C4 now, Flute is C5 and C1...but holy fuck the Yanfeis.... Nine fucking Yanfeis and she was already C2.
    Congrats on C6 Ningguang! I generally recognize your profile in game as having her for your avatar since the start, so I'm glad you finally got C6, even if it took far too long to get it.

________

Regarding spoilers, the main place I keep an eye on is https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks/. They have a good collection of info from the various sources and note who has been reliable in the past.

The (tentative) banner info for 2.1 has also been leaked with dates.
    Sept 1st - Baal (5*) & Sara (4*)
    Sept 21st - Kokomi

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New Weekly Boss purportedly coming in 2.1:

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Story speculation is that she's working with Kokomi to take Baal down so she can collect the gnosis; Kokomi gets to rule Inzazuma and Signore gets the Thunder Gnosis, with the Traveler the unwitting pawn to do so.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Story speculation is that she's working with Kokomi to take Baal down so she can collect the gnosis; Kokomi gets to rule Inzazuma and Signore gets the Thunder Gnosis, with the Traveler the unwitting pawn to do so.
    ooooooooh I wish I didn't read that. it sounds 100% accurate though, given the storyline so far

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag