Bout 50 rolls to get:

C1 Miku...er...Faruzan
    C6 Gorou
    C5 Lisa
    C2 Keqing

C5 Dragon Bane
    C4 Sacrificial Greatsword.
    Extra Bennett and Yanfie.

Would have liked to hit that C2 Itto, but, oh well; already my strongest abyss team. Oh, and a second Skyward Harp that had that Lisa C5 con, from a 10 pull on standard. Been a good night for rolls.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah I came out with

C1 Faruzan
    C5 Gorou (was C4)
    C12 Yanfei
    C5 Mona

would have been nice to grab Wanderer but I can still spend that guaranteed on him if I want, or I can hold it for someone new. Apparently Al-Haitham is "a combination between Dendro Keqing and Ayaka" so... hmm!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol, the TGC story is basically Hikaru no Go :D

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    yeah I came out with

C1 Faruzan
    C5 Gorou (was C4)
    C12 Yanfei
    C5 Mona

would have been nice to grab Wanderer but I can still spend that guaranteed on him if I want, or I can hold it for someone new. Apparently Al-Haitham is "a combination between Dendro Keqing and Ayaka" so... hmm!
    I think I need to start waiting to see what your rolls are before I roll since we seem to have similar results on a somewhat regular basis.

Had 41 wishes saved and spent $100 on gems since I wanted Wanderer and Itto and had no interest in anyone else until Dehya.

First 10 pull was Faruzan + Layla, then it was all downhill from there. Yanfeis everywhere.

C0 Faruzan
    C0 Layla
    C??? Yanfei (from C4)
    C0 Wanderer (won the 50/50 at least)

Went to Itto's banner.

1 Gorou (think C3 now?)
    2-3 4* weapons I don't need (have multiple R5s of anything important)
    C3 Mona

I think I'm about 12 into the guarantee after using my remaining resources. I'm not sure if I should keep going for Itto or save the guarantee for Dehya.

Pros for Itto:
    -I want constellations of 2/3 of the 4*s.
    -No idea when he'll be on the banner again.
    -Already have his weapon from his first run.

Cons:
    -Yanfei cons.

If the rumoured timeline is correct, I would be able to skip 3.3b and all of 3.4 to save for Dehya, so I'm leaning towards continuing for Itto. Is there a valid reason why I should stop now aside from being on the guarantee?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My 50/50 was Jean. No regrets.
    Then Wanderer after a few more.

Went for him because I found his gameplay a lot of fun.

Getting Jean to C2 was the real prize.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Having played with Faruzan just a little, I can safely say she is probably the best support option for Anemo DPS now, even at C0. definitely worth one copy if you use Xiao, Heizou or Wanderer... probably not worth otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    If the rumoured timeline is correct, I would be able to skip 3.3b and all of 3.4 to save for Dehya, so I'm leaning towards continuing for Itto. Is there a valid reason why I should stop now aside from being on the guarantee?
    My take would be: want Dehya weapon = skip Itto, otherwise get Itto

I for one want both the weapon and the character, first time I'll be doing that since Yae Miko. but Dehya is queen :3

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    My 50/50 was Jean. No regrets.
    Then Wanderer after a few more.

Went for him because I found his gameplay a lot of fun.

Getting Jean to C2 was the real prize.
    Congrats! I've heard good things about Jean's C2, so that's definitely a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    My take would be: want Dehya weapon = skip Itto, otherwise get Itto

I for one want both the weapon and the character, first time I'll be doing that since Yae Miko. but Dehya is queen :3
    Without knowing details about her weapon, I would say I want it, but it really depends on how good the stats are, how it looks (can't have her wearing a fugly weapon) and what else is on the banner with it.

Hopefully we get more info soonish on her.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Faruzan's C6 is kinda nutty. I threw a single 10-pull at the Wanderer banner just to see, and I did end up getting her. That's all I'm doing for now as I don't have Heizou built yet and I don't use Xiao very often right now. She'll come back around eventually.

As for going for Itto, I personally find new characters to be a lot more valuable than constellations for 5 stars I already have. Having said that, Itto is also a known quantity at this point, Dehya isn't. And you already have his weapon. If you like him and use him a lot I'd probably try to just get the constellation, otherwise I'd just start saving.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    If you like him and use him a lot I'd probably try to just get the constellation, otherwise I'd just start saving.
    I don't have him which is the main reason I'm going for him. Hu Tao has been the only character I actively got constellations for since her C1 makes such a big difference.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Oh I misunderstood your other comment haha. In that case, if you have the rest of the Geo team already (Gorou, Zhongli, and possibly Albedo) I'd probably just round it out and get Itto since you have his weapon already. The Itto Geo team is very strong and also very versatile, which is handy for things like Spiral Abyss where you can pretty much always count on his team to work on one half or the other half, and it frees up all the really in-demand supports like Kazuha and Bennett for your other team.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Seconded.

Itto isn't worth much without Gorou and Albedo or Z-man, and I typically only run those four if I run Itto. I've run Noelle in for Zhongli, and she is a beast....when she has any energy. If you could somehow always pull off Itto ult into Noelle ult, I can't think of a better team, but there's not enough energy to go around for that; probably need C2 Itto and do that every other-ish rotation.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Lol, the TGC story is basically Hikaru no Go :D
    Glad I wasn't the only one who went "wait..."

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

At least it's fun. I'm just shy of L4, to start buying some animated cards. The UI has some flaws though; it lets you add card duplicates, that you don't have, when building a deck, which it shouldn't do, since it makes it an invalid deck. There's also no way to get to the card journal rewards for completing goals. Same issue with the Import Teapot option in your teapot. I used the initial characters to blitz everything so far without any problems. Thinking of replacing Kaeya with Ayaka and Sucrose with Jean, but invitations are limited.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's definitely fun. I spend most of yesterday playing it and yeah, I think you end up right before level 4 before running out of exp sources on the first day.
    Could use some improvements also in it's speed, but it's still a very nice addition. I really like that they incorporated the elemental reactions system into this too.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like 70 exp till L5 is the max TCG level you can get this week. Been able to achievement beat every NPC except one of the "Hard" female NPCs who fielded a summon elemental reaction deck that did about 8 damage a turn, just from the summons, and could be set up in 3 turns, with enough synergy on rolls and cards. Would probably need to build a deck specific to beating it, but not really that interested for just an NPC deck and no rewards; rather build it myself... >_>.

I thought winning a Co-Op match would give some exp, but it's only open world matches.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Alhaitham and Yaoyao confirmed for 3.4.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

800 Freemogems for Game Awards stuff.

A Thank-You Letter to All Travelers

Dear Travelers,

Thanks to your support, Genshin Impact has won the "Players' Voice" award, and was nominated for the "Best Mobile Game" and "Best Ongoing" categories at The Game Awards 2022. Thank you for coming alongside us through this journey!

To thank you for your support, we will be giving out Primogems ×800 from December 10 to December 13.

*How to Claim Rewards:

Primogems ×200 shall be given out to Travelers via in-game mail at 00:00 (Server Time) each day from December 10 to December 13.

These Primogems can be claimed at any time before the end of Version 3.3. All Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 7 or above can claim a total of Primogems ×800 via in-game mail.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

He does seem similar to Keqing indeed. I got C5 Mona just now so I do have a guaranteed to spend... but I kinda want to save it for Dehya so I can afford to get her weapon too (assuming I'm not lucky). Decisions, decisions...

Anyone on the AlHaitham train now after seeing this video?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag