+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Brad is also the first person who reported that Halo multiplayer and campaign may release separately and that the game was in extremely bad shape overall, way before they announced a delay. Legit source

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

price point is what I expected for the S, that weird vent though wtf

BG Level

Well most of their hardware problems were caused by poor airflow and overheating. Seems like the smart move.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I meant more aesthetically speaking it looks mad goofy

BG Level

Yeah I get that, but they made the decision to sacrifice appeal for performance. I imagine they really don’t want another red ring fiasco and lawsuit.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah but... just color match the fan vent and the rest of the console

BG Level

Oh it’s trash tier looking...

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Boomboxes are back baby

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Not sure how much the Gematsu article republishes from Windows Central, but it appears the All Access payment plan will also be available to obtain either console.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-...nally-revealed

We can confirm via our sources that the entry-level Xbox Series S will cost $299 at retail, with a $25 per month Xbox All Access financing option, which Microsoft is planning to push hard via various retailers and a large global rollout. The more powerful Xbox Series X will cost $499, with a $35 per month Xbox All Access financing option.

Both consoles will launch on November 10, 2020.

The Xbox Series S just leaked (via Brad Sams), giving us a glimpse at Microsoft's entry-level next-gen SKU. The Xbox Series S is small enough to fit inside an Xbox Series X, and we expect it to be around 4TF RDNA2, making it roughly around as powerful as the Xbox One X, perhaps geared towards 1080p monitors with better frame rates. We don't have further details on the console's capabilities beyond that, but we expect NVME drives, and many of the newer "next-gen" features like fast resuming multiple games, and ray tracing.

The Xbox Series X is a 12TF beast of a console that will boast 4K resolution and 60 FPS as standard, with some games, like Halo Infinite, going all the way up to 120 FPS in multiplayer.

The prices Microsoft have put forward for the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X put them firmly in-line with the Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access

The All Access program is a payment plan (leasing) that gives you access to a console and Game Pass Ultimate for a two-year monthly paid agreement.

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand confirmed

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1303230071033880576

BG Level

Who wouldn’t just pay the extra $2 for the far better system....lmao

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

$300? Thats...shocking. even if stuck at 1080p, that's not a lot to ask for for next gen bells and whistles. Amazing that we still don't know the series x price

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Considering it'll likely come with x number of free months of Game Pass it's a fucking great deal

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The fact that it took a leak to confirm the price of a system that's due out in 10~ish weeks (if it's due out holiday 2020) is sad. I hope this forces Sony's hand finally and makes them reveal their price. The whole "playing chicken" with one another on price is pants on head retarded. Price point is kinda important, especially in a tough financial year for folks. It helps them plan.

Though if Sony is only selling consoles through raffles, I don't care either way. I can't be bothered with that. I'll just sit here with my PC and be happy until I can get either of them in a store.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Considering it'll likely come with x number of free months of Game Pass it's a fucking great deal
    Are new games made immediately available on the Game Pass? Do all games hit the Game Pass? I looked it up for PC and the library was really bad. The console one looks better, but it is still mostly Indie games that I'd never want to play.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    The fact that it took a leak to confirm the price of a system that's due out in 10~ish weeks (if it's due out holiday 2020) is sad. I hope this forces Sony's hand finally and makes them reveal their price. The whole "playing chicken" with one another on price is pants on head retarded. Price point is kinda important, especially in a tough financial year for folks. It helps them plan.
    This is why the game of chicken is being played though. If Sony can come in at the same price, or lower, they are going to win the immediate PR battle and that will translate into a LOT more sales for them. One of the reasons they lost against the 360 is because of how expensive the PS3 was in comparison.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I understand you love being overly negative for the sake of it but calling the game pass library bad is just being asinine.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Game pass library is pretty amazing for everyone, unless you only enjoy super competitive games.

In which case you're already buying brand new games every other month at least anyways so

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag