Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Square Enix welcomes players to start a new epic journey in Trials of Mana, now available for the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam.

Originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 3 in 1995, Trials of Mana is a full, high-definition remake of the third entry in the classic Mana series. The game immerses players in an unforgettable adventure filled with exciting gameplay, memorable heroes and villains. Players will craft varying experiences by selecting a party of three from six unique characters as they embark on the adventure of a lifetime, upgrading their characters’ classes into more powerful forms, learning over 300 different abilities, and discovering a world of secrets and mysteries to explore. Additionally, players can discover an exciting new playable chapter after finishing the game not found in the original release, in which they can unlock brand-new classes, and challenge a powerful new threat.

Players who have downloaded the playable demo for Trials of Mana can continue their save files in the full game to immediately jump back into the adventure. Additionally, those who purchase the physical or digital versions of the game by May 21, 2020 for the Nintendo Switch system or PlayStation 4 system will receive a Rabite Adornment DLC, allowing players to gain more EXP after battles up to level 10, while those who purchase from STEAM by May 21, 2020 will receive the Rabite Adornment DLC as well as an exclusive wallpaper set.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I noticed the Rabbit Adornment in my inventory... but I was level 11 already >.<

I have Lumina and Gnome, and the game says you can train them... but I cant seem to access either of them in the Training menu, what am I not doing?

Edit: nvm, it's because of the characters I selected.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ah man, the Remake got rid of ??? seed save scumming

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I've spent half as much time with this game as I have FFVIIR, and enjoy it more than twice as much (not that I don't enjoy FFVIIR -- this game is just what I needed).

The only thing missing is multiplayer.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Ah man, the Remake got rid of ??? seed save scumming
    maybe I just got lucky, but the first three ??? Seeds were the Job Unlocks that I needed for my characters. I've also managed to get, what I think might be, their relics. All before the...
    Spoiler: show
    Dark Stone.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They seriously buffed how fast you level though so your unlocking the 2nd class right as you fight the god beast. Plus you dont have to specifically fight Beholders and Papatos anymore so it's kinda whatever.

Finished my first play through the new end boss after finishing the original story has a huge dps check on its ultimate attack that was hard to clear even wearing full rainbow speed gear.

Overall despite the game being a bit buggy this really was everything I wanted it to be.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    maybe I just got lucky, but the first three ??? Seeds were the Job Unlocks that I needed for my characters. I've also managed to get, what I think might be, their relics. All before the...
    Dark Stone.
    I've gotten 2 ??? seed, both class items, but every time I reset they decrypt to the same exact class items every time. My guess is the game registers what it will decrypt to at the time it drops. I've beat 1 boss after you get to the unlock statue.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I farmed for 4 hours... getting the ??? Seeds i needed. The first 2 dropped for my Riesz and Angela, but Kevin was my 8th... because after using the 2 i needed, they dropped again... lol

So i ended up fighting....
    benevodons

At lvl 60 lol.

I dono if you’re unable to carry dupes, but it seems like when i have specific ones, i don’t get them again unless i consume it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I dono if you’re unable to carry dupes, but it seems like when i have specific ones, i don’t get them again unless i consume it.
    You can get (and carry) dupes -- got 4 of Hawkeyes daggers, before getting my first set of Kevin's claws >.<

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm torn between buying this on Switch or Steam :/

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I enjoy the switch version because I can do grinding on the couch while the wife watches TV

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I enjoy the switch version because I can do grinding on the couch while the wife watches TV
    I feel like you should be able to do this with or without your switch.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Seiken Densetsu 3 Trials of Mana (PC/PS4/NSW) - April 24, 2020

Just beat it, fun as fuck game.

Riesz (Light-Dark)/Angela (Dark-Dark)/Kevin (Light-Light) on hard mode.

There is a post-game quest and you unlock a 4th tier class too

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    You can get (and carry) dupes -- got 4 of Hawkeyes daggers, before getting my first set of Kevin's claws >.<
    well, silly me... what I thought were top tier relics, were not top tier... learned this when I got Kevin's Weapon, Armor, Hawkeyes Weapon (twice) Armor, and Reisz Armor from the first run of...
    post game dungeon.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Beat the game tonight. How long is the post-game story?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Beat the game tonight. How long is the post-game story?
    About 6 more hours, the final area is loooooong.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Black Rabite still the ultimate boss? XD

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Me, I finaly got my copy from Amazon 3 days ago; LUVVING the changes since the original (yes, I played the ROM back in the day with the unofficial translation) drove me CRAZY trying to get the items to change classes. (I ended up using a cheat code. No need to use a cheat code with this version, tho it did take me a few tries.)

Playing a Duran game and about to hit the final boss. Man..Ton of fun and I can't wait; I understand items like extra ??? seeds do transfer over to a NG+ so I'm going to farm a bunch for any new game.

[Edit] Oh and Black Rabite is still in the game..and it spanked me when I tried it. Need more levels!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

How hard is "Hard" mode? I've watched this on Twitch, and it all seems rather easy, but it's not always a good indicator. Besides the model animations looking "stiff" in certain situations, it does look like a beautiful game. Thinking about PS4 or PC version, but I'm finding PC version doesn't really support 16:1 resolution without "help".