BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    How hard is "Hard" mode? I've watched this on Twitch, and it all seems rather easy, but it's not always a good indicator. Besides the model animations looking "stiff" in certain situations, it does look like a beautiful game. Thinking about PS4 or PC version, but I'm finding PC version doesn't really support 16:1 resolution without "help".
    The only boss i found hard were the wind god beast, and the demon wall... fuck that demon wall on hard.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    The only boss i found hard were the wind god beast, and the demon wall... fuck that demon wall on hard.
    fuck that demon wall on normal too...

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    fuck that demon wall on normal too...
    Yea that thing had like Secret of Mana levels of unfairness in a way, so many things happening at once and the adds kept restoring hp via shapeshifting.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Yea that thing had like Secret of Mana levels of unfairness in a way, so many things happening at once and the adds kept restoring hp via shapeshifting.
    I ended up just ignoring adds (since they usually just went after teammates) and wailed on the boss with my main.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I just started this last night, seems like a good palate cleanser from 7R.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Platinum’d the game on Steam. 3 playthroughs, was fun as hell, NG+ let me beat the game on the 3rd playthrough in a matter of 5-6 hours.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Finished last night. On the postgame stuff and man is Angela's 4th job fight a PITA.

I know we're not going to get AAA attention paid to a Mana title, and I am okay with that. They made this feel every bit as whimsical and full as SoM, which gives me a lot of hope for new Mana installments going forward. The series just felt stale since Legends, but this has done enough to make it feel fresh while not removing the familiar. The balances over the original game (especially with stat allocation and easier spell use), combat changes, and making the boss fights have some MMO condition elements were all great additions.

I know Anise ties more into Sword/Heroes than anything else, but with the SoM translation team butchering Mavolia into Underworld and SD3 finally giving an official English release, it is nice to see the Mana franchise get much-needed story elements across entries that bring deeper mythology than "evil must be struck down by Mana".

It also helps a lot to not butcher Kikuta's OST as they did with the SoM "de-remake". Jesus, that was bad.

I think it took me a week to plat this. Had a lot of fun but was too easy. The only boss that gave me trouble was the Demon wall, as he did for others.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4