Closed Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Commence you pulling a Nynja "I am rubber and you are glue" and saying it's all of US who can't read because you are too dumb to understand.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    My very first post explained why coercion is the key word in Zoob's post.

Your continued inability to process why coercion is important demonstrates, yet again, your inability to read.
    Thanks for these last few posts Gred. For a moment I thought I was going crazy but I was sure I explained it fairly clearly.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

This is the part where d44k acts like he knew that all along?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

why are you talking about coercion we're talking about rape has to be up there with the worst thoughts ever produced at this place shut it down we've done it we've reached the summit of shitpost mountain

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    why are you talking about coercion we're talking about rape has to be up there with the worst thoughts ever produced at this place shut it down we've done it we've reached the summit of shitpost mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    might make the summit today boys
    It was prophesied.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Welcome to the top. Careful the air is thin up here. I hear hypoxia can impair judgement.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Whoa whoa why is anyone talking people having sex against their will we're talking about rape in here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Like honestly this is shit I thought I would only have to explain when doing sexual harassment training for these offenders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BG Level

I hope I was never so attached to the idea of everyone but me being wrong that I would think of things like that but I do remember being kinda dumb.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    This response was so bad I just stared at a wall got 5 minutes and contemplated if humans were actually and truly worth saving.

Added to the list of things D44k doesn't understand: Sexual assault, consent, rape and coercion and finally sex work.

I told y’all.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I don't see what the problem is officer, I coerced her by putting a gun in her face, she made a choice of her own free will

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...01d_story.html

The Trump administration has withdrawn a key proposal to lower drug prices, which its top health official had touted seven months ago as the most effective way to curb medicine costs for consumers.

The so-called drug rebate rule would have ended a widespread practice in which drugmakers give rebates to insurance middlemen in government programs such as Medicare. The idea was to channel that money to consumers instead.

The proposed rule was the second major Trump drug pricing effort to collapse this week, further complicating the administration’s efforts to lower prescription drug costs, an issue the president feels acute pressure to deliver on as he courts voters for his reelection. It was one of his 2016 campaign promises and consistently polls as a top voter concern, especially among seniors.

BG Level

Trump nominated Nikki Haley to UN Ambassador as a favor to the Lt. Governor of S. Carolina, Henry McMaster, who wanted to be governor but Haley was in his way. When she resigned to take the ambassadorship he was elevated to the position.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    https://twitter.com/kevincorke/statu...511542272?s=19

Will Trump defy the Supreme Court and try to executive act the citizenship question onto the Census, creating a true constitutional crisis?

Well find out in 4 hours!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    looks like he pussed out

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1149380591168757760

I don't like logic and I argue like an asshole. BRP 2.0
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Commence you pulling a Nynja "I am rubber and you are glue" and saying it's all of US who can't read because you are too dumb to understand.
    yeah that sounds like something i do often, that mirror must be looking pretty shiny

i quoted zoob's post at the bottom of my post 2 pages back that i originally quoted to start this discussion by asking where the line is drawn and where it becomes "rape". basically roughly defining how BG is defining "coercion", as thunder correctly interpreted there seems to have to be a status quo the prostitute has to have obtained for BG to be ok with it. it can't be a poor individual that has to sleep with the landlord to get free rent, that is rape. if the prostitute is able to pay rent and then chooses to sleep with the landlord to get free rent on top of that it's ok.

thus why i laid out the 2 scenarios, but again as i originally replied to the failed league of legends esports mod guy, you made the conversation become circular yet again.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    yeah that sounds like something i do often, that mirror must be looking pretty shiny

i quoted zoob's post at the bottom of my post 2 pages back that i originally quoted to start this discussion by asking where the line is drawn and where it becomes "rape". basically roughly defining how BG is defining "coercion", as thunder correctly interpreted there seems to have to be a status quo the prostitute has to have obtained for BG to be ok with it. it can't be a poor individual that has to sleep with the landlord to get free rent, that is rape. if the prostitute is able to pay rent and then chooses to sleep with the landlord to get free rent on top of that it's ok.

thus why i laid out the 2 scenarios, but again as i originally replied to the failed league of legends esports mod guy, you made the conversation become circular yet again.
    You keep saying "BG" like this discussion involves opinion, namely "BG's" opinion. First BG isn't an entity. Second the discussion taking place was in legal terms not opinion. Third you muddled up your examples once again in your post making subtle but significant changes that make it not equivalent to the examples posted by other people.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

Trump nominated Nikki Haley to UN Ambassador as a favor to the Lt. Governor of S. Carolina, Henry McMaster, who wanted to be governor but Haley was in his way. When she resigned to take the ambassadorship he was elevated to the position.
    Day is gonna be heartbroken.

I don't like logic and I argue like an asshole. BRP 2.0
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    You keep saying "BG" like this discussion involves opinion, namely "BG's" opinion. First BG isn't an entity. Second the discussion taking place was in legal terms not opinion. Third you muddled up your examples once again in your post making subtle but significant changes that make it not equivalent to the examples posted by other people.
    i didn't muddle shit up, i was talking about thunders examples in his post. my example was setting a baseline

1. person pays rent, landlord throws them out if they dont have sex with them (rape)
    2. person sleeps with landlord to get free rent (not rape)

both are illegal. so why the fuck would i be talking about legality. jesus christ this is why i never should have responded to that shit tier mod. i've literally posted all of this before.

BG Level

This 4-tweet thread is really something, even from Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...45678814060545

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag