Closed Thread
Page 48 of 151 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

but earnestly your point is nonsensical relative to what i was saying, Pelosi is unpopular so AOC being unpopular is good? nationally known face-of-the-party individuals being deeply unpopular throughout the electorate is never a good thing nor is there some sort of unpopularity ceiling.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I thought it was more that people don't normally know the names of the House members unless they're notorious in some fashion. Not that it was necessarily good.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6bc_story.html

Rep. Al Green will file articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday night, triggering a contentious vote in the coming days to confront an issue that has bitterly divided the Democratic Party.

The Texas congressman, who notified Democratic leaders of his decision on Tuesday, said the House must impeach Trump for racist remarks suggesting four minority congresswoman “go back” to their ancestral countries as well as other comments he has made in the past.

“I think that we should not have this level of bigotry emanating from the president of the United States of America,” Green said in an interview with The Washington Post. “He is clearly making racist comments… The question becomes: what do we do about it?”

Green added: “To tolerate bigotry — racism in this case — is to perpetuate it. We should not perpetuate this kind of behavior coming from the president, and if we don’t check him, he will continue.”

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Nice of the Dem staffers to leak that poll of white non-college educated likely voters regarding "the squad" to Axios so Trump could immediately weaponize it! Couldn't see that coming at all.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html
    What's the problem?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I thought it was more that people don't normally know the names of the House members unless they're notorious in some fashion. Not that it was necessarily good.
    seems like an irrelevant deflection flirting with whatboutism that doesn't refute my statement in any way. she's very famous and very unpopular. it isn't good for the party. other people being unpopular doesn't change that, nor is there a true analogue to contrast with as AOC has to be the most talked about Representative in the country.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    seems like an irrelevant deflection flirting with whatboutism that doesn't refute my statement in any way. she's very famous and very unpopular. it isn't good for the party.
    I dunno, that was my interpretation. I could be completely wrong.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

She doesn't have a good image with most of the people I talk to either. They think she's too far out there, basically spouting shit whenever it comes to mind. I've heard people call her "Trump, but on the left."

Not a good image.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

seems like an irrelevant deflection flirting with whatboutism that doesn't refute my statement in any way. she's very famous and very unpopular. it isn't good for the party. other people being unpopular doesn't change that, nor is there a true analogue to contrast with as AOC has to be the most talked about Representative in the country.
    AOC is a god amongst most of the people that frequent this forum section. You could show them poll after poll and they will argue for her to keep on trucking

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

but earnestly your point is nonsensical relative to what i was saying, Pelosi is unpopular so AOC being unpopular is good? nationally known face-of-the-party individuals being deeply unpopular throughout the electorate is never a good thing nor is there some sort of unpopularity ceiling.
    I'd like some actual evidence that AOC's unpopularity matters to voters who do not have AOC on their ballots - and while one can make the argument that the generic ballot would be Dem+8.5 instead of Dem+6.5 like it is right now, one would have to actually do so.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

She doesn't have a good image with most of the people I talk to either. They think she's too far out there, basically spouting shit whenever it comes to mind. I've heard people call her "Trump, but on the left."

Not a good image.
    What is this based on? Nobody is like Trump. Trump is on a whole new level of stupid.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Speaker =/= member
    you...do know that Pelosi is a member too, right? I know that you can be Speaker of the House without being a member of the House, but Pelosi represents the 12th district of California.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    AOC is a god amongst most of the people that frequent this forum section. You could show them poll after poll and they will argue for her to keep on trucking
    It's too bad AOC isn't running for president.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    What is this based on? Nobody is like Trump. Trump is on a whole new level of stupid.
    They're mostly referencing her twitter game and some of the whacky ideas she tries to push.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    It's too bad AOC isn't running for president.
    She isn't 35 otherwise I'm sure she would be trying. Trump of the left is 100% accurate

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

She isn't 35 otherwise I'm sure she would be trying. Trump of the left is 100% accurate
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

They're mostly referencing her twitter game and some of the whacky ideas she tries to push.
    She's also very obtuse and aggressive over stupid shit. Posts incredibly misleading facts and articles. There are so many similarities in their demeanor it's honestly staggering

BG Level

I'd like some actual evidence that AOC's unpopularity matters to voters who do not have AOC on their ballots - and while one can make the argument that the generic ballot would be Dem+8.5 instead of Dem+6.5 like it is right now, one would have to actually do so.

you...do know that Pelosi is a member too, right? I know that you can be Speaker of the House without being a member of the House, but Pelosi represents the 12th district of California.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Trump blocking the sale of F-35s to Turkey because they bought a Russian missile system. Blames situation on Obama.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ti/1743980001/

My friend's form of protest in Louisville was picked up by national news.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shit like this is why BG laughs at you and mocks you.

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 151 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast