Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Why did day and nynja get the hammer but mr "stop it I only want to talk about the facts" gets to stay.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Where have I heard the number 11 million before...

Hmmm let's put on our thinking caps!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Why did day and nynja get the hammer but mr "stop it I only want to talk about the facts" gets to stay.
    Because facts guy hasn't shit posted long enough I guess?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Me: he's deported less than his predecessors, I'm directly responding to the tweet that was posted where he said he'd deport 11m, I said it's pandering as he's said similar things since his innaguration yet there have been 0 mass deportations.

You all: BUT THE KIDS WITH THE FLU DIED IN CBT CUSTODY.

I don't care to argue with you about what you're trying to shift the goalposts to. Why do you keep replying to me with something totally irrelevant to what I'm saying..?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Where have I heard the number 11 million before...

Hmmm let's put on our thinking caps!
    FUCK THIS IS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Because day and nynja trolled all day. D44k wants to discuss, but he talks past people because hes too busy moving goal posts.

While the topic is up, for the record, clearly I'm not his biggest fan but I dont think for a second he should be banned. I also think nynja and day should be unbanned, but reminded to keep spam convos in spam.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Me: he's deported less than his predecessors, I'm directly responding to the tweet that was posted where he said he'd deport 11m, I said it's pandering as he's said similar things since his innaguration yet there have been 0 mass deportations.

You all: BUT THE KIDS WITH THE FLU DIED IN CBT CUSTODY.

I don't care to argue with you about what you're trying to shift the goalposts to. Why do you keep replying to me with something totally irrelevant to what I'm saying..?
    Because your sweeping those facts under the rug to make your shitty "Trump Isn't that bad" takes seem more palatable.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I realize you're just jumping into the conversation and not reading anything that was discussed. My perspective coming from this is that Trump has deported less than the president's before him and will go nowhere near 11m people and it's just pandering to his base. If you want to see how many he's actually deported go back a few pages. I also asked if anyone had any links where he deported someone that wasn't at final deportation status, but no one procured any.
    I may not have been responding to every post, but I sure as shit has been reading it. And yes, you kept moving the goal posts. You have this nasty habit of forming an opinion on something that you believe is fact, and the second someone shows you anything that contradicts it, you immediately change the message to try to keep yourself technically right, digging a deeper and deeper hole until people finally have enough and just say fuck it and move on, and then in your mind you take it that they are admitting you're right and scoring it as another notch in your belt till you find the next hill to plant your flag and die on. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Is this not enough rope yet?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Because your sweeping those facts under the rug to make your shitty "Trump Isn't that bad" takes seem more palatable.
    Dude I'm not sweeping anything under the rug lol. I'm not even discussing it. I don't want to discuss children dying at the border, I don't even understand what border crossing has to do with deportation in this context. One is someone crossing the border the other is someone who's been here for a while and either didn't show up to court or got denied when they went to their court date. How are these things so relatable that you can't look at one without the other?

Holy fuck

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Dude I'm not sweeping anything under the rug lol. I'm not even discussing it. I don't want to discuss children dying at the border, I don't even understand what border crossing has to do with deportation in this context. One is someone crossing the border the other is someone who's been here for a while and either didn't show up to court or got denied when they went to their court date. How are these things so relatable that you can't look at one without the other?

Holy fuck
    For Trump to carry through on his "we're going to deport 11 million" threat it would involve a hell of a lot more people than those who are under court-ordered deportation D44k. What the threat means on the ground to undocumented immigrants is "don't send your kids to school, don't go to work, don't tr to renew your DACA status, don't go to your yearly appointment with ICE, don't be anywhere where you might get caught up in a sweep, live in terror of the ICE van in perpetuity, no matter whether you've been here for a week or 20 years, whether you have any criminal offenses or are simply undocumented.

Your pithy "how do you people stay outraged" comment to kick things off is infuriating.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Holy fuck
    Because your only bringing this up because were showing how shit Trump is and you can't have that gotta tell us how "hes just not that bad guys".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly I'm taking the "We're going to deport 11 million" as a 4 channer tier troll to infer the holocause while the scale of intent is still present.

They're advertising they're gonna fucking do nazi shit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    For Trump to carry through on his "we're going to deport 11 million" threat it would involve a hell of a lot more people than those who are under court-ordered deportation D44k. What the threat means on the ground to undocumented immigrants is "don't send your kids to school, don't go to work, don't tr to renew your DACA status, don't go to your yearly appointment with ICE, don't be anywhere where you might get caught up in a sweep, live in terror of the ICE van in perpetuity, no matter whether you've been here for a week or 20 years, whether you have any criminal offenses or are simply undocumented.

Your pithy "how do you people stay outraged" comment to kick things off is infuriating.
    Agreed, which is why I keep saying it's pandering and why I keep saying if he does deport someone that isn't under final deportation status that's where things would get super interesting. What he and republicans are saying right now is just pandering bullshit and their deportation numbers are actually down, that's what I was trying to discuss. Sure it is frightening I get that, but if you go back and read my comment, I can understand the initial outrage over what was said. I cannot understand continuing to be outraged over it 3 years later when he has done literally less than previous presidents.

It doesn't really matter, but I also can't find where he said 11million, was that before he was elected?

is anyone being rounded up that's not already under active deportation orders? that's something i'd like to see

to be clear, since the people who are going to respond to me will have 0 idea what an active deportation order is.. that means they had their day in court to try to immigrate and were denied for some reason or another. this has nothing to do with them waiting to see a judge
    found my post where I already said this 6 hours ago and 4 pages back. until we have even one case of that happening it's pandering for votes and it is a shocker to me that yes people would be outraged over the shit trump says to pander for votes. it must be exhausting

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Agreed, which is why I keep saying it's pandering and why I keep saying if he does deport someone that isn't under final deportation status that's where things would get super interesting. What he and republicans are saying right now is just pandering bullshit and their deportation numbers are actually down, that's what I was trying to discuss. Sure it is frightening I get that, but if you go back and read my comment, I can understand the initial outrage over what was said. I cannot understand continuing to be outraged over it 3 years later when he has done literally less than previous presidents.

It doesn't really matter, but I also can't find where he said 11million, was that before he was elected?
    There's this amazing site called google.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    There's this amazing site called google.

there's this amazing site called reading the articles you're linking, so the head of the CBT(mark morgan?) said 11 million, trump said millions. got it thanks

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Agreed, which is why I keep saying it's pandering and why I keep saying if he does deport someone that isn't under final deportation status that's where things would get super interesting.
    dude when ICE raids a chicken processing plant or a strawberry farm or whatever many of the undocumented immigrants they pickup aren't "in the system" yet - they don't have "final deportation status", the point of the raid is to get them into deportation proceedings. It's a lengthy process for people claiming asylum, but for those who are just migrant workers or their kids or whatever it's not a super complicated deal.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    dude when ICE raids a chicken processing plant or a strawberry farm or whatever many of the undocumented immigrants they pickup aren't "in the system" yet - they don't have "final deportation status", the point of the raid is to get them into deportation proceedings. It's a lengthy process for people claiming asylum, but for those who are just migrant workers or their kids or whatever it's not a super complicated deal.
    correct, but that's not what i'm saying.. and you admit yourself that these people are then put into deportation proceedings if they are not in the system, then they get their court date and their chance to appeal. arguing that our immigration policies need to be reworked so that people can just come here is STILL a separate conversation and still not one i'm having. surely you realize that...

until the bolded changes, nothing new is happening here and if anything its slowing down compared to past presidents.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

there's this amazing site called reading the articles you're linking, so the head of the CBT(mark morgan?) said 11 million, trump said millions. got it thanks
    Thats still not okay if he just said millions christ.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

correct, but that's not what i'm saying.. and you admit yourself that these people are then put into deportation proceedings if they are not in the system, then they get their court date and their chance to appeal. arguing that our immigration policies need to be reworked so that people can just come here is STILL a separate conversation and still not one i'm having. surely you realize that...

until the bolded changes, nothing new is happening here and if anything its slowing down compared to past presidents.
    This is you're problem you want to be able to deflect criticism of your shit positions by talking softball topics and when we call you out on it you're all "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT".

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast