Closed Thread
Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

When are all the parents who got deported without their children getting their day in court?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    When are all the parents who got deported without their children getting their day in court?

Dude didn't you hear he doesn't want to talk about that.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

go back and read, they already had one. if that changes there will be something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    This is you're problem you want to be able to deflect criticism of your shit positions by talking softball topics and when we call you out on it you're all "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT".
    what do you wanna like about buddy? is it relevant to trump saying he's deporting 11m people? (which according to fiye i guess he didn't actually say that). if not, bring it up in a constructive way, or send me a PM, would be glad to discuss!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I get the feeling D44k hates brown people.
    Starting to think this is extremely true now.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    until the bolded changes, nothing new is happening here and if anything its slowing down compared to past presidents.
    Trump doesn't give a shit whether an undocumented immigrant hasn't committed any crimes, whether they have American children, whether they served in the US military, whether they've been here for decades.

That's the NEW thing that is happening here that is different from under Obama. Trump has "taken the shackles off" ICE and they are being indiscriminate with who they are deporting.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Starting to think this is extremely true now.
    Go back a few weeks he basically said as much. Punk doesn't give a shit about what Trump does unless it directly affects him.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

go back and read, they already had one. if that changes there will be something to complain about.

what do you wanna like about buddy? is it relevant to trump saying he's deporting 11m people? (which according to fiye i guess he didn't actually say that). if not, bring it up in a constructive way, or send me a PM, would be glad to discuss!
    Already had their day in court, gets deported without their children.

TRUMP ISNT THAT BAD GUYS

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Trump doesn't give a shit whether an undocumented immigrant hasn't committed any crimes, whether they have American children, whether they served in the US military, whether they've been here for decades.

That's the NEW thing that is happening here that is different from under Obama. Trump has "taken the shackles off" ICE and they are being indiscriminate with who they are deporting.
    is it new? or just new because you want it to be?

https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/polit...ion/index.html

BG Level

is it new? or just new because you want it to be?

https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/polit...ion/index.html
    Yes, it's new. Obama and ICE were constantly battling over whether ICE could be autonomous and "do their jobs" (deport indiscriminately)

Obama didn't win all of those battles, hence your link. On the other hand, Trump is encouraging them to go buck wild, and they are enthusiastically cooperating.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yes, it's new. Obama and ICE were constantly battling over whether ICE could be autonomous and "do their jobs" (deport indiscriminately)

Obama didn't win all of those battles, hence your link. On the other hand, Trump is encouraging them to go buck wild, and they are enthusiastically cooperating.

the dude in the article checks all 3 of your criteria. this happened under obama yet you're saying it's new under trump. pretty confused...

so your problem is that trump is encouraging it, you don't actually care about the numbers or any of the logic surrounding it, just the demeanor of the president? funny, hadn't thought you'd take that approach.

also in your example, during trumps presidency it's trumps fault that ICE does x y z, under obamas administration it's ICEs fault? i'm just making sure i understand

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Did you even read your own article? Yes hes a vet...who got charged with possession and pleaded guilty. Under then-current laws, he was legally in the country but required to be deported. It doesnt support your case as well as you think it does lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Seriously dude what are you even trying to argue now? You think that because these things might of happened under Obama that's it's a OK for Trump to do it? You clearly think Trump isn't that bad well guess what nobody here cares and your shitty whataboutism is just tiresome at this point.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The judge literally said to him that his hands were tied lmao. They believed him but the law literally required him to be deported.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Did you even read your own article? Yes hes a vet...who got charged with possession and pleaded guilty. Under then-current laws, he was legally in the country but required to be deported. It doesnt support your case as well as you think it does lol.

yo homie, it supports every other case there is out there under trump as well. 50% of deportations are because of criminal charges. please go back and view the pretty graphic of homeland security i posted.

nothing new is going on, trump is pandering

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Seriously dude what are you even trying to argue now? You think that because these things might of happend under Obama that's it's a OK for Trump to do it? You clearly think Trump isn't that bad well guess what nobody here cares and your shitty whataboutism is just tiresome at this point.
    it was in response to archi claiming this is completely new under the trump administration. please stop posting unless you read. i'm really tired of having to repeat things for you and salodin. i can't understand why it has to keep happening

BG Level

Do you know what, for example, DACA is?

Do you understand how Obama used executive action to carve out an entire protected class of undocumented immigrants that were immune from deportation?

Do you realize that Trump has spent his entire time in office trying to undo that action?

Do you know that the flow of immigrants during Obama's second term was far higher than under Trump and most deportations were of people apprehended at the border, not from the interior?

They

Have

Different

Policies

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

it was in response to archi claiming this is completely new under the trump administration. please stop posting unless you read. i'm really tired of having to repeat things for you and salodin. i can't understand why it has to keep happening
    Can you just answer the fucking question do you think that what Trumps doing is okay regardless of what Obama did? Or is this another thing you don't want to talk about because your shitty stance makes you look bad?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

D44k is probably an amazing boxer with how he ducks and weaves around people's point

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Do you know what, for example, DACA is?

Do you understand how Obama used executive action to carve out an entire protected class of undocumented immigrants that were immune from deportation?

Do you realize that Trump has spent his entire time in office trying to undo that action?

Do you know that the flow of immigrants during Obama's second term was far higher than under Trump and most deportations were of people apprehended at the border, not from the interior?

They

Have

Different

Policies
    criteria for deportation is basically the same under both presidents, as evidenced by the numbers.

also

Yeah, sorry for discussing what was brought up instead of talking about the difference in Trump and Obama's immigration policies. The dude posted a tweet talking about Trump pandering saying he's gonna deport 11m. Has nothing to do with kids dying at the border.

The hilarity of getting some justification.
    You guys are arguing that 2+2 = 5 while the subject being discussed is if the sky is blue.
    sorry that you got boom roasted when you claimed US vets / has kids / been here for decades weren't pushed out under obama(CLINTON AND BUSH DID IT TOO!). BGs goal should be to find a 3fer that was pushed out by trump as well? google isn't showing me anything. i realize it's hard to have this discussion without bringing up both their policies but the conversation was guided towards mass deportations and how trump is going to deport 11m people (thanks fiye, he didnt actually say this).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Can you just answer the fucking question do you think that what Trumps doing is okay regardless of what Obama did? Or is this another thing you don't want to talk about because your shitty stance makes you look bad?
    can you go back and quote where i was asked that question? why do you always want my personal opinion instead of looking at different sides of an argument.

i have said lots of times i did not vote for trump and will not vote for trump, do you want me to just keep saying that so you can get some weird validation out of it? you're an odd duck. i personally don't know what the right stance on immigration is, i would prefer people come into the country legally and criminals be deported.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast