• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    someone should tell the cop literally right next to him who isn't wearing one

anyways we can discuss further in ridiculous police news thread don't need you licking the boot in multiple threats
    Depending on the uniform, it very well could be under the shirt. But yeah I didn't realize you have milkster your login info.

Last thing I'm saying on this. If the dude didn't have his armband on, he's a fucking idiot as that requirement comes 100% from the NBA and the NBA made it clear to security that no one without an armband is allowed on the floor to celebrate. There's going to be at least 2-3 body cams showing exactly what happened. I know it's super fun here to jump on the anti cop bandwagon, but the fact that they have provided security for Raider games for 10+ years, and at least a few years of security at the warriors games with zero issues before this would speak about their professionalism. So yeah I'm going to wait for evidence to get released since his career is toast if he's at fault.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit god i've started to hate you

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Was reading an article the other day covering this exact situation without Hart being a part of the trade. Lonzo, Ingram, #4 pick is enough salary to still afford a max guy

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

sounds like they're gonna go after kemba

GATTACA!

BG Level

Only in the NBA do team's fortunes swing so quickly day to day. Are the Lakers really going to come out of their fiasco so easily...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

JUST REALIZED GAME OF ZONES PREDICTED THIS LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GATTACA!

BG Level

They're calling it a huge haul, which may be true, relatively, based on what other teams were offering and that AD only had a year left

But, everyone in the deal from LA has significant question marks and not the highest upside (imo). The pick is good but it's #4 in a 2 player draft. I think the Lakers did pretty well all things considered

BG Level

Ingram is looking to be p dang good dude's still only 21 and was getting close to 20 a game on 50% last year with solid D and improving playmaking. Hart and Ball are kinda whatever, if Lonzo learns to shoot he'll be good if he doesn't he won't, simple as that. picks contingent on what they become. not a staggering haul but given AD was gone for nothing next year not bad. Sac faced the same situation with Boogie and basically just wound up with Hield.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Ingram is looking to be p dang good dude's still only 21 and was getting close to 20 a game on 50% last year with solid D and improving playmaking. Hart and Ball are kinda whatever, if Lonzo learns to shoot he'll be good if he doesn't he won't, simple as that. picks contingent on what they become. not a staggering haul but given AD was gone for nothing next year not bad. Sac faced the same situation with Boogie and basically just wound up with Hield.
    I was actually thinking of lonzo as the best get but his shot and injury issues are two big question marks.

I honestly didn't realize Ingram played that well last year

I think it's fair to assume the other picks won't be that great if they're Lakers picks

Even healthy boogie was no comparison to AD - huge questions around his attitude and how much he contributed to winning. AD has already bodied some teams in the playoffs

I agree with your point though, it's why I mentioned the 1 year away caveat. I just seem to remember the deals being even crazier before the trade deadline. That half year of control ends up being moot so it looks like it will end up working out well for the Lakers after all

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

AD and Lebron might work out okish based on overwhelming talent.. but i think their games fit together like dill pickles and grape jelly.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    AD and Lebron might work out okish based on overwhelming talent.. but i think their games fit together like dill pickles and grape jelly.
    I could not disagree more lol

Why don't you think they fit?

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

2019 NBA Off Season Thread: Board man gets paid. ITS APPLE TIME!

Old Bron and AD are gonna work wonders together. All they need is a couple shooters and another attacker(prolly just kuzma) and they’re fucking Golden

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

good trade for both teams, imo. lakers still got a ton of work to do to get the right pieces around them, so i wouldn't call them the favorites for anything. but they've overcome the superstar hurdle, at least. problem is if one or both of those guys get hurt, they'll be in deep dogshit because the rest of that team is going to absolutely suck.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We've seen the formula for LeBron is to treat him like a PG, surround him with shooters plus a big man that can score in the post when teams double LeBron.

AD is one of the best compliments for LeBron.

Given this, if I'm the Lakers decision maker I don't go after Kemba. He's good but I don't think he's worth a max (which you need since he's getting a supermax offer from Charlotte). I'd rather get Jimmy Butler or some other guy that can create in solo isolation playoff defense plus some really good mid-salary shooters. Like Klay is obviously the ideal get but that's not happening.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    We've seen the formula for LeBron is to treat him like a PG, surround him with shooters plus a big man that can score in the post when teams double LeBron.

AD is one of the best compliments for LeBron.

Given this, if I'm the Lakers decision maker I don't go after Kemba. He's good but I don't think he's worth a max (which you need since he's getting a supermax offer from Charlotte). I'd rather get Jimmy Butler or some other guy that can create in solo isolation playoff defense plus some really good mid-salary shooters. Like Klay is obviously the ideal get but that's not happening.
    Yeah I'd spend that money on wings. Tobias Harris would be a good fit too.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

2019 NBA Off Season Thread: Board man gets paid. ITS APPLE TIME!

There’s plenty of shooters out there for the Lakers to scoop up. Brogdon, Mirotic, Middleton, Brooke Lopez, Aminu, Pat Beverly, Bagdonovic. Reddick, etc

I’d try to bag 2-3 solid rotation players and maybe someone like a Rozier for that added firepower. I’d rather stack shooters/defenders than gamble all hopes on another max player + scrubs. None of the max players available scream no brainer other than klay. Just doesn’t seem worth it considering how deep this FA crop is

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

middleton would be an insane pickup for them. redick would be really good, as well as brogdon/lopez.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

"I guarantee: Like I say again, it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship," LaVar Ball told ESPN while at the Drew League on Saturday to watch his son LaMelo play. "Guarantee it.

"They're going to regret it. I'm going to have fun with it. Because I told you all, it was crashing down. Now [the Lakers] completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave them a chance. You can rewind it and go back. I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you can survive this. You let him go, oh, it's going to be a cold day in hell. Trust and believe that."

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lonzo could be good if he fixed his shot but he won't ever do that while he has his dad in his ear.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    None of the max players available scream no brainer other than klay.

(Also, I don't really know/get the difference between max and super max)