1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Problems with PC and registration

I am probably missing something silly here, but.

I got pre-order codes, early access codes, I got my items.
    But I'll be damned if I can figure out where the full version codes are supposed to be.
    I haven't gotten any per e-mail. When I go to my Square Enix store page, find the order and click on "Unlock your activation key" I get forwarded to a page that has the pre-order code, but next to the collectors edition (digital) I ordered, there's just an instructions button, which tells me to go to the mogstation and enter my code pretty much. I assume I am missing something obvious here, but my sleepdeprived brain isn't quite catching it. Anyone have any idea?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

The game hasnt been released yet

it releases tuesday the 2nd, its monday.

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status...52842491367425

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

ah, I heard PS4 users talk about how their were up and running so I got a little nervous. I'll keep calm and carry on then. Silly that buying the digital version on SEs official store sees me waiting though.

Funny thing is now for me it says they're generating the code on the site when they could've easily added "Codes will be delivered on July 2nd" in the same space instead of just confusing the fuck out of people.

Yep same here. Pretty much anyone who bought from the SE store is having the issue. Some people are worried as you have about 4 days the register before being cut off. Should be fine but we're also halfway through release day and no codes so you know, that's cool.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The fact that they didn't have codes ready for release day is hilariously awful

Just entered my code, so check yours if you haven't already.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah, when I logged in today to see, it worked.
    The sheer stupidity of putting in the button to unlock activation key before it actually works...
    (I mean I guess they did it because the pre-order thingie was on the same order, but that is still retarded without having an info notice on it!)

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I didn't have any issues myself. But I will mention the notification email for the code being unlocked was put in my 'promotions' section on gmail, so I didn't actually get notified that I had received the email. I just got lucky and happened to check the section.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

My code wasn't unlocked until at least several hours after midnight PST on the 2nd, which is ... pretty bad. I didn't register it until early this morning.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I didn't get mine until 9PM on launch day, and never received an email about it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Same, also didn't get an email.