Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

TEPPEN - Capcom mobile card game (it’s actually fun)

Well i’m surprised no one has made a thread for this. Yea Capcom released a card game, obviously has monetization, but you can nab a ton of free cards by just playing through initial 6 character stories and just playing in general. Managed to build a Green Megaman X deck that does nothing but make my stuff tanky.

If you wanna friend me, if you’re playing, my friend ID is: LMTBD25283

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Giant bomb was talking about this and giving it good wors of mouth for having only played it a short time. Just downloaded it and will give it a shot later.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Giev Breath of Fire

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ok wow this game has no right to be as good as it is. They also throw card packs at you by the dozen when you first start. I'm sitting on 37 right now. Come get it while the settings hot bois.

My ID is CRXVR09358

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My thing is they're listed as "Core Packs", so I'm wondering if I can only spend them on the Core banner currently up, or should I wait for a new banner. My guess, only spendable on CORE banner as their name implies.

Side note, 10 "Packs" isn't a bait and switch, doing a 10pull of packs gets you a fuckload of cards. I got 1 Legendary and 2 epics in my 10 pull, Legendary I forget the name of but the artwork was Dante attacking his storyline demon (havent played the DMC games sorry)

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah they're just core packs but core packs give you access to everything released so far afaik. Theres a shitton of card variety, and unique effects that have kept this interesting.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I am bad at this game.

Did you guys build your own decks to start, or just edit a main deck with some new cards? I tried building my own and it was TERRIBLE. Only played 4 casual pvp rounds though.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

TEPPEN - Capcom mobile card game (it’s actually fun)

Hit rank D5 today, i’m like 15-2 in wins/losses. Things are getting heated, but i lost to a Nergigante deck that was quite cheap, and then a Rathalos deck that the guy lucked out with an 8 cost card and kept stacking attack on it making it almost impossible to kill.

I did a recommended deck with my megaman x deck, but then i did some modifications to it to allow shield and healing more. I also have an Iris and a (i think it’s) Palico or Felyne that gives 50% and 20% extra mana regen while in play, helps get my 8 cost Chun-Li that gains +2/+2 for every successful kill and the heart tank super makes her practically unkillable. If i have 2 chris redfield green cards up on the field, it’s pretty much game over with Chun-Li.

I have a ryu deck for attack stacking. But i can’t get a good Dante or Nergigante deck to work for me, especially Dante since it involves stacking stats through “Resonate”.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I was trying to build a Halt deck with Morrigan, but it was not working out. I may try another hero.

How does Resonate work? I thought it was playing action cards of the same element, but it looks like it was just coincidence that was how I was getting stacks when I was playing through the story modes.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I honestly need to look into that, i know Dante utilizes a super that doubles the resonate value, making a Hsien-Ko card extremely powerful.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I built a Ryu deck with his 2 dmg buff, and stacking cards that do damage when entering the field. Makes it really hard for the opponent to keep ahead in a lane unless they pummel me right out of the gate.

There also isnt a cap on the ability points or whatever they call it, so I can just my buffed cards to store more points for my next 2 dmg buff and just keep it rolling. I'm still Rank F since I just started, but so far no one has had an answer for it other than pummeling me from the start AND rng only giving me my 7 cost cards.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Went to rank D in just over an hour playing with this deck. Honestly I could make it better but I want to collect more packs first. I think they might nerf it cause honestly card removal upon entering, plus the card already being powerful for its cost? And the ability works on spells too? Jfc man

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Guess BG didnt like this one? I'm rank b now, slowly climbing with my ryu deck. This game is my pick for sleeper title of the year so far.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I couldn't get into it. I tried playing some rounds and both modifying and creating new decks an had a 20% win rate. Just wasn't the game for me, clearly.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I agree it is well produced and it caught my attention for a while. Not a bad game if you're into TCGs I'd say.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I didnt get it at first, but I stuck with it and it's pretty freaking solid. My only complaint is there isnt an expansion out to give me more variety since I'm binging this so hard.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

New update added Jill Valentine as a new character (Red deck) along with some interesting new cards.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Black/green decks are fucking nasty and annoying. My ryu deck has been doing me well but I cant seem to crack the code on beating those colors. Their max mp is 5 so they're just dropping mad cards and it's so hard to establish control at any point of the game. They nerfed spike fail at least thank god, that shit was beyond broken.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They need to nerf shinku hadouken also, fuck that move and the people who camp it. But i’m a hypocrite saying that as i camp Darkness Illusion myself.