+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

But I also got a Roomba lately, and that basically makes it so the dyson is just a corner (and stairs) cleaner now.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Man I want a robot vacuum so bad but idk how it'll handle the wood>rug>carpet scenario.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Haha BG is so old now. We all talking about vacuum deals instead of gaming deals on our video game forum. This place is the best.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I've been eyeing the second one but I've got a shark navigator and I'm not too happy with it. I have hardwoods, carpet, and two thick rugs. I feel like the navigator rolls right over shit on the hardwood a lot of the time and idk if I want another shark or not. That one looks like it would be better for the wood but worse for the carpet.
    I have a Bissel vacuum/steam mop combo that I'll probably still use on hardwood and the tile. The new bedroom is deep rug though so I definitely needed something more heavy duty.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

dead, this place is dead

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Shark for vacuum. Bissel steam cleaner because my cats suck but I love them. I'm sure there are plenty of PC parts for a great price but I can't justify anything more than I already have. Plus, I don't want to install Windows again.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Haha BG is so old now. We all talking about vacuum deals instead of gaming deals on our video game forum. This place is the best.
    For real. There is more discussion in this thread about vacuuming than vidya games.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Man I want a robot vacuum so bad but idk how it'll handle the wood>rug>carpet scenario.
    Mine has no issue. Just for rugs make sure the corners are like gripped to the floor with those rug tape things, so it doesn't get caught.

For Xmas we got a cheaper Roomba (I didn't want to spend too much money since I wasn't sure if I'd like it), and it's been awesome. The version I have, though, just kinda mindlessly goes around so can miss spots. But you can schedule it to turn on automatically when you're at work n' junk, so running it twice it usually gets everything.

When it eventually dies, we're gonna splurge and get the one that creates a map and remembers it, so it'll hit everything.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Anyone have thoughts on the Surface Pro 6 for $900? I've been looking to replace my laptop but can't decide if it's worth paying $1100 CAD for something that doesn't have a dedicated graphics card. When do laptops even go on the best sales usually?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

There's a bunch of laptops on sale now. Or there were this morning. I didn't look at their specs though.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I bought a Dyson in 09 when Astylla moved down here. Outside of constantly having to cut cat hair out of the rollers, it's still going good 10 years later.

Are the prices they showing for Prime Day showing for non prime members? I let it lapse awhile ago, but I need to get a new USB Battery Pack after my second Anker pack grew legs before we leave for Disneyworld in September.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Prime only.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Can someone with prime look up the price of the Anker Power cores that are on sale for Prime Day? I may go through the hassle of getting another prime trial if the prices are good.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Oh shit there's a Nespresso machine for 99 I might be spending money today after all.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Anyone want to be buy me the small keg with the nitro tap on it? I'd use it, but I ain't gonna pay $150 for it.

Shits dumb.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

It wasn't on sale but had been sitting in my cart for a while (still a "sale" price but not prime day). Sennheiser HD650 headphones. I'm starting to dive too deep in the audiophile world. Also grabbed a handheld food blender - those were awesome when I was making cauliflower puree, I've never had anything better.

Also lolvidya amirite?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Thanks. Last year I got their 15,600mAh for 25, so looks like they just did their regular sale prices on these and nothing awe inspiring.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Decided to pick up the entire series of Monk on DVD for $30. That will be fun to rewatch.